Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westall UFO witnesses are still seeking answers more than 58 years on


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

No, it's actually IMpossible. 

Please elaborate.  What parts made this impossible?

And next time you post something without any explanation, try to remember the key word .... because ...After all, if the McLelland report was in error, why wouldn't you want that to be clarified and corrected?

About twenty five years back I did some work at the very remote Oak Valley Community to assist them to get satellite internet.  Oak Valley was the 'gateway' to the Maralinga region.  Amazing country, and sparsely populated, but the Gov't made some terrible decisions when it allowed those tests.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2024 at 11:14 PM, Dejarma said:

you've gone back to being a bleeever again!? you're confused- or you're just mad!?

Story of (fill in the blank) gets published, EOT jumps to conclusions and adds embellishments, gets asked to provide information to support embellishments, gets mad and storms off. It's what he does.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please elaborate.  What parts made this impossible?

And next time you post something without any explanation, try to remember the key word .... because ...After all, if the McLelland report was in error, why wouldn't you want that to be clarified and corrected?

About twenty five years back I did some work at the very remote Oak Valley Community to assist them to get satellite internet.  Oak Valley was the 'gateway' to the Maralinga region.  Amazing country, and sparsely populated, but the Gov't made some terrible decisions when it allowed those tests.

True Believers make abug deal about witness testimony.  And, here in this thread we see a possible explanation for the reports of authorities giving instruction not to talk about the incident.

When the apprehension of genuine government conspiracy is raised, True Believers resort to usual hand waving.  It's the wrong sort of Ebil Gubmint.  

Real people exposed to radiocative fallout is dismissed.  But, a guy gets a heart condition from WiFi is big news.  It's the wrong sort of Ebil Gubmint.

If the True Believers fantasies aren't accepted, it's the sceptical that are too afraid to face "reality".

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2024 at 11:08 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

who gives a hoot. I got it by using Bing and your point is useless.

 

GD, please stop answering my question with ones of your own.

What descended from the sky that day at Westall, and what happened to it? 

 

PS: Y'all seeing first hand how a true sceptic avoids trouble. Enjoy

You are either making up stuff, very ignorant and credious, intentionally lying or all of that

You proved beyond any doubt when you made up stuff about gellar on the tonight show and were proven wrong you lack any credibility or integrity.

Start over on this case using the original reports not made up stuff.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Strawman stall tactic. I never said there was not, and no, I will NOT debate this 

Why not exactly? 

Is it because two events can support a mundane explanation?

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Look at him as he flails away trying to get out of it by taking me off track. 

If refuse to answer the question, then don't address me anymore.  

It's you're information. 

You brought it into the discussion and claimed it is what the children saw.

We need to verify that before you go off on other tangents. One step at a time. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

stall tactic

No.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:47 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Here is what children sawThe Mystery of the Westall UFO - YouTube

 

 

 

Here's what big gov says:   A match made on a high-altitude balloon

 

 

The prosecution rests, with the government alibi debunked and destroyed. 

 

 

 

 

 

Lies. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

and look at all the lokes the true sceptic gets for avoiding the question at hand by asking other questions.

nice try. 

I'm not asking other questions.

You are trying to weasel out of your claim. Please validate your initial claim.

Which witnesses offered the description of what you claim the children saw. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Off Track?  How is it off track?

Is that a rule?  .. so if you make a claim twice it can then never be questioned? :D    Problem is you are on a public forum.  You made a claim, here's you on page 2..:


.. and you cannot support it.  That's because .. it isn't true.  Widely reported, but not true.  Carefully read the initial reports.

So, can you back up your claim of over 200 witnesses?  Where is this actually documented?

Also, while we're all in the mood to make requests.. can you stop with the ridiculous multiple postings?  Are you incapable of replying to a single person with a single post?  Believe it or Not, Ripley, it's possible to cover more than one issue at a time - who would have thought.  And posts like your #96 are just a silly waste of time.


Oh. So I can't support my question?

Neither can you. Don't like those difficult ones, eh?  Knock on  my door when you want to offer an answer - 

What was it that descended from the sky near Westall High School on April 6, 1966?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, csspwns said:

If you're so sure that what you believe happened, then you should have no issue answering those highly valid questions, or provide good reasons why you can't answer them. This is how we learn things. 

hip hip

I just wanted to find out where the sceptics are on this incident. I already know where I am.

 

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

The McClelland  Royal Commission actually happened.  Maralinga actually happened.  And the Hibal Program actually happened.

Can you explain how something that actually happened is impossible. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-04-09/hibal-australia-cold-war-history-us-secret-balloon-victoria/102057980

Don't have tome right now.

talk to me when you answer my question.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please elaborate.  What parts made this impossible?

And next time you post something without any explanation, try to remember the key word .... because ...After all, if the McLelland report was in error, why wouldn't you want that to be clarified and corrected?

About twenty five years back I did some work at the very remote Oak Valley Community to assist them to get satellite internet.  Oak Valley was the 'gateway' to the Maralinga region.  Amazing country, and sparsely populated, but the Gov't made some terrible decisions when it allowed those tests.

Please answer my question 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

You are either making up stuff, very ignorant and credious, intentionally lying or all of that

You proved beyond any doubt when you made up stuff about gellar on the tonight show and were proven wrong you lack any credibility or integrity.

Start over on this case using the original reports not made up stuff.

you really are ignorant,  I made nothing up about Geller  quit lying.

you saw 20 minutes of a 90 minute show, so ****. 

 

I AM NOT THE SUBJECT IF THIS THREAD, 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Why not exactly? 

Is it because two events can support a mundane explanation?

It's you're information. 

You brought it into the discussion and claimed it is what the children saw.

We need to verify that before you go off on other tangents. One step at a time. 


What's that....?        you're working on an answer for me. 

Excellent!!

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

No.

 

 

Lies. 

Well, then, my advice is very simple. Stop lying.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I'm not asking other questions.

You are trying to weasel out of your claim. Please validate your initial claim.

Which witnesses offered the description of what you claim the children saw. 

I have a question. no claims.

 

ta ta

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, then, my advice is very simple. Stop lying.

You need to take your own advice.

Show us the 200 witness accounts that verify the illustration. 

Or stop lying about it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have a question. no claims.

 

ta ta

Forgotten have you?

Here's a reminder.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:47 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Here is what children sawThe Mystery of the Westall UFO - YouTube

 

 

 

Here's what big gov says:   A match made on a high-altitude balloon

 

 

The prosecution rests, with the government alibi debunked and destroyed. 

 

 

 

You have lies.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:


What's that....?        you're working on an answer for me. 

Excellent!!

We are still working on verifying you're initial claim before you attempt to derail the current discussion.

What witnesses offer an account that verifies the illustration that you posted.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

you really are ignorant,  I made nothing up about Geller  quit lying.

you saw 20 minutes of a 90 minute show, so ****. 

 

I AM NOT THE SUBJECT IF THIS THREAD, 

Um no, I'm not ignorant or lying I leave the lying to you , you made clams of what happened on the show and in that full show your claims never took place because you made them up ( lied ) just like you made up I only saw part of the show of course this is all you have to say about it,  I would be humiliated if I were you too.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, then, my advice is very simple. Stop lying.

The only one lying in this thread is you, to claim you are not is another lie.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Don't have tome right now.

talk to me when you answer my question.

Nice try.    You have been given an answer to your question.  Please don't try to assert otherwise.

You can't practice what you preach.  You propsed a question in reply to my question to you.

Even though you cant live up to your proclaimed etiquette, you have been indulged and given an answer - an answer you state is impossible.

Now there has been subsequent information provided which which accepts witness testimony.  But, despite being given everything you have asked, the response is nothing more than rude.

If form is a guide the attempts at civil discussion will be met with flamebaiting, so the mods will be forced to remove a evasive responses from the posting hisory.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2024 at 3:16 AM, Hazzard said:

 

Basterfield said HIBAL balloons had a white silver appearance and featured a parachute and gas tube trailing from the top, which is consistent with witness descriptions of the object.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO#Explanations

The problem with that idea is that it landed and by all accounts left a saucer nest i.e. a ring of dead grass where nothing grows, consistent with a nuclear engine emitting neutrons.  Also the RAAF were on site the next day and told everyone not to speak about it to the media.  If it was genuinely a weather balloon, why all the Men in Black nonsense?  When I was living in Australia in my teens I saw the landing site with an eyewitness as a guide. They have since renamed the high school, and idk if they have covered over the saucer nests with new buildings, but it has been 58 years now, and I haven't been there in a good long while.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The problem with that idea is that it landed and by all accounts left a saucer nest i.e. a ring of dead grass where nothing grows, consistent with a nuclear engine emitting neutrons.  Also the RAAF were on site the next day and told everyone not to speak about it to the media.  If it was genuinely a weather balloon, why all the Men in Black nonsense?  When I was living in Australia in my teens I saw the landing site with an eyewitness as a guide. They have since renamed the high school, and idk if they have covered over the saucer nests with new buildings, but it has been 58 years now, and I haven't been there in a good long while.

The Hibal Project was secret.  It was a project out of Mildura for monitoring residue from nuclear tests.

The possible connection to Maralinga and a government appearing obsequious to Britain adds some credence to the "MIB" reports.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

The Hibal Project was secret.  It was a project out of Mildura for monitoring residue from nuclear tests.

The possible connection to Maralinga and a government appearing obsequious to Britain adds some credence to the "MIB" reports.

That is interesting.  I wonder what sort of devices they were using for testing for radioactivity, and how radioactive those devices were?  

Honestly I can see why the RAAF or whomever wanted to keep the situation quiet if it was a genuine secret project.  Of course it begs the question of why the damn things landed in a schoolyard.  You gotta hope they weren't checking out a radioactive hot spot.  Won't somebody think of the children?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

That is interesting.  I wonder what sort of devices they were using for testing for radioactivity, and how radioactive those devices were?  

Honestly I can see why the RAAF or whomever wanted to keep the situation quiet if it was a genuine secret project.  Of course it begs the question of why the damn things landed in a schoolyard.  You gotta hope they weren't checking out a radioactive hot spot.  Won't somebody think of the children?

The link earlier in the thread reported that HIBAL balloons ended up in Queensland and even New Zealand.  East Melbourne isn't a stretch.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.