Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westall UFO witnesses are still seeking answers more than 58 years on

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So eyewitness say the object was 10" to 15" in diameter, but you believe it was 100 meters in diameter, which is 328 feet. Hmmm, quite a discrepancy. 

The eyewitness did notice a small dome on top of the object that descended down, but somehow missed the 50 meter long flight train hanging off the bottom of the object.

And finally, if a ballon *did* come down, where is it??

And please don't tell me that you actually believe that 5 HIBAL balloons landed and took off again, lol the stuff you people force yourself to profess. 

Reading this post we can be certain you are not accurately describing a witness report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

16 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Reading this post we can be certain you are not accurately describing a witness report.

wow, that was informative. I guess you don't wish to discuss.

bye bye

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

wow, that was informative. I guess you don't wish to discuss.

bye bye

If you are certain you are accurately quoting a witness, then by all means back it up with a source which claims ...

22 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the object was 10" to 15" in diameter

I'm sure the audience will support me not taking a claim about a 40cm object seriously.

Why do get so antagonistic when someone gives you courtesy of paying attention to the details you provide?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

If you are certain you are accurately quoting a witness, then by all means back it up with a source which claims ...

I'm sure the audience will support me not taking a claim about a 40cm object seriously.

Why do get so antagonistic when someone gives you courtesy of paying attention to the details you provide.

Eot is getting really bad lately about obviously making up stuff then when kindly asked to post his evidence to back up his made up claims he goes into some weird babbling smoke and mirrors but never backs up his claims, it's not unlike what that sky eagle was doing in his thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Eot is getting really bad lately about obviously making up stuff then when kindly asked to post his evidence to back up his made up claims he goes into some weird babbling smoke and mirrors but never backs up his claims, it's not unlike what that sky eagle was doing in his thread.

Before he starts whingeing about his errors. 

He should also be aware that when Australia went metric, and what that implies about the currency of the purported witness testimony. 

I mean, he has been freely given these huge cultural insights and all he does is just toss them back in your face.

He complains about the assistance he is given in finding a robust hypothesis. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Before he starts whingeing about his errors. 

He should also be aware that when Australia went metric, and what that implies about the currency of the purported witness testimony. 

I mean, he has been freely given these huge cultural insights and all he does is just toss them back in your face.

He complains about the assistance he is given in finding a robust hypothesis. 

I really do not get it, I never called him names and when painted into a corner being asked for support of his claims he goes to ad hominem insults, it's simply a waste of forum space , I love these topics discussing possibilities and he is ruining it for everyone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Golden Duck said:
On 4/30/2024 at 2:31 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the object was 10" to 15" in diameter

I am happy to support you.  @EoT, can you clarify, did you type that in or not?  It seems to be an accurate quote...  When I screw up, I quickly acknowledge my stupidity, and LEARN something.  This isn't something you do?

Anyway, the thing was clearly just a discarded frisbee, according to EoT, so I think this thread needs to be closed.

BTW, Earl, your latest posts have been er..  quite unpleasant, and you are simply dismissing everything said.  So, this being a discussion forum...

Bye, bye!

(Yes, childish, isn't it.. but you're back on ignore.  Congrats on destroying the thread.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Why do get so antagonistic when someone gives you courtesy of paying attention to the details you provide?

that's a typo

I meant 10 feet to 15 feet (10' to 15')

Good eye. Now tell me, GD, couldn't you just spell it out in a normal friendly fashion? Give it a try some time

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I am happy to support you.  @EoT, can you clarify, did you type that in or not?  It seems to be an accurate quote...  When I screw up, I quickly acknowledge my stupidity, and LEARN something.  This isn't something you do?

Anyway, the thing was clearly just a discarded frisbee, according to EoT, so I think this thread needs to be closed.

BTW, Earl, your latest posts have been er..  quite unpleasant, and you are simply dismissing everything said.  So, this being a discussion forum...

I have already admitted the gaffe to Golden Duck, an obvious typo. you mean you never make any ,right...? I mean you really want to beat on me over a typo, right...? 
that's because you have a mean streak in you that come's out whenever you face off with a person who believes in UFO's. Right, Spanky?

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Bye, bye!

(Yes, childish, isn't it.. but you're back on ignore.  Congrats on destroying the thread.)

Please don't be kidding. Things in here were pretty good until you and batstick showed up 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

that's a typo

I meant 10 feet to 15 feet (10' to 15')

Good eye. Now tell me, GD, couldn't you just spell it out in a normal friendly fashion? Give it a try some time

I have been more than friendly, patient, and polite.

Don't project your antagonistic course of conduct on to me.

Now, until you can reciprocate the courtesy by answering the questions put to you we can call this conversation over.

I won't be part of your usual game of dragging threads into the gutter so the moderators delete the posts where you've put your foot in your mouth.

Watch out for drop bears.

Bye bye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/1/2024 at 11:40 PM, Golden Duck said:

I won't be part of your usual game of dragging threads into the gutter so the moderators delete the posts where you've put your foot in your mouth.

you are a 1st class antagonizor, GB

I made a simple typo, saying 10" to 15" - instead of the correct 10' to 15', and instead of simply saying that I made a mistake, you hung out to dry
three times in a row, teasing me, hoping like heck that I would compound the gaffe.

It was a childish thing to do. Bye bye

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I made a simple typo, saying 10" to 15" - instead of the correct 10' to 15', and instead of simply saying that I made a mistake, you hung out to dry
three times in a row, teasing me, hoping like heck that I would compound the gaffe.

I did point out that you were inaccurate, and gave you a chance to either back up what you said or correct it.

You chose conflict over the purpose of a discission forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/3/2024 at 9:11 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You made a ,"mistake" about gellar on tonight Carson show that could be called a lie I proved it yet you didn't simply say yeah you're right and admit you were mistaken no, you called me the liar and have gone ad hominem on me for pointing it out,

You lack credibility and integrity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2024 at 9:33 PM, Golden Duck said:

I did point out that you were inaccurate, and gave you a chance to either back up what you said or correct it.

You chose conflict over the purpose of a discission forum.

I admit I do not know all the rules here and up until a few weeks ago took a year off I saw the sky eagle "play pen".

It would seem a pretty easy obligation that if a person posts a claim they either admit it's with no supporting evidence hense story/opinion or they back up the claim with evidence to support it, I see threads ruined when eot simply refuses to do that then attacks people playing victim for kindly asking for said evidence, perhaps an idea is give eot a thread of his own like sky eagle had and those who desire facts and evidence can avoid it and no more threads will get ruined with his refined version of trolling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/1/2024 at 11:40 PM, Golden Duck said:

I have been more than friendly, patient, and polite.

Don't project your antagonistic course of conduct on to me.

Now, until you can reciprocate the courtesy by answering the questions put to you we can call this conversation over.

Watch out for drop bears.

Bye bye.

excuse me...? you were tooling me, duck. who are you kidding.

• Confused 1

well., glad to see this thread may be salvageable.

I can't wait to see you all have to agree with the Australian government that claims the total of 5 HIBAL ballons landed in the field next to the paddock,
and then all 5 took off together and flew away lol!!

Can't wait.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

well., glad to see this thread may be salvageable.

I can't wait to see you all have to agree with the Australian government that claims the total of 5 HIBAL ballons landed in the field next to the paddock,
and then all 5 took off together and flew away lol!!

Can't wait.

Can't wait til you stop trolling and post the evidence you claimed you had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:05 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

lHe criticizes Edgar for telling only 2nd hand stories, but what's his excuse when 200+ students and teachers speak with firsthand knowledge?

Earl, you seem to be having a problem counting.

Please CITE this claim.  I'd suggest you don't head down the skyeagle road, but it's your choice....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Earl, you seem to be having a problem counting.

Please CITE this claim.  I'd suggest you don't head down the skyeagle road, but it's your choice....

this is from Microsoft's AI

On April 6, 1966, over 300 children and staff from Westall High School in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, witnessed multiple UFOs silently flying through the sky before landing in a nearby field. This remarkable event remains one of the largest mass UFO sightings in Australia’s history12. The sighting has been commemorated with documentaries, reunions, and even a local UFO playground

• Haha 3

So anyway, 

who wants to talk about the 5 HIBAL balloons that landed in a field next to the paddock? excellent stuff.

• Confused 1

On 6/8/2024 at 10:41 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

this is from Microsoft's AI

On April 6, 1966, over 300 children and staff from Westall High School in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, witnessed multiple UFOs silently flying through the sky before landing in a nearby field. This remarkable event remains one of the largest mass UFO sightings in Australia’s history12. The sighting has been commemorated with documentaries, reunions, and even a local UFO playground

AI??  :D What a load.  How long did it take you to think that the only way you could get out of this is to misuse AI?  AI uses (UN)sophisticated methods to simply tie up words and numbers it can find from multiple sources (any old ****e will do), and of course you can easily bias the question.  So unless you actually find the 'information' and CITE it properly, that little bit of alleged text is worthless.  Which means you are keeping up your average.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/8/2024 at 11:27 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So anyway, 

who wants to talk about the 5 HIBAL balloons that landed in a field next to the paddock? excellent stuff.

What the heck are you talking about?

CITE.

CITE.

CITE.  Or are you chasing skyeagle's crown?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/8/2024 at 11:27 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So anyway, 

Five UFO'S landed?  Where is this reported.  Not from the coverage in the days following the incident. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/9/2024 at 1:26 AM, ChrLzs said:

AI??  :D What a load.  How long did it take you to think that the only way you could get out of this is to misuse AI?  AI uses (UN)sophisticated methods to simply tie up words and numbers it can find from multiple sources (any old ****e will do), and of course you can easily bias the question.  So unless you actually find the 'information' and CITE it properly, that little bit of alleged text is worthless.  Which means you are keeping up your average.

You asked for a link, I gave you a link.

ta ta 

• Confused 1

On 6/9/2024 at 1:28 AM, ChrLzs said:

What the heck are you talking about?

CITE.

CITE.

CITE.  Or are you chasing skyeagle's crown?

well, sunofagun,,, I thought that was an automatic. 

You're right! It was 5 UFO's.       

• Confused 1

• The topic was locked