Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westall UFO witnesses are still seeking answers more than 58 years on


Recommended Posts

On 6/9/2024 at 2:23 AM, Golden Duck said:

Five UFO'S landed?  Where is this reported.  Not from the coverage in the days following the incident. 

Dude... I said "5 HIBAL balloons that landed..."

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2024 at 9:27 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So anyway, 

who wants to talk about the 5 HIBAL balloons that landed in a field next to the paddock? excellent stuff.

You never presented your evidence and the reports from the 60 some odd witnesses you claimed saw those four light blobs, you aren't going to cop out are you?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You never presented your evidence and the reports from the 60 some odd witnesses you claimed saw those four light blobs, you aren't going to cop out are you?

I did mention the witnesses, yes. I also said that there was no link that I am aware of that talks about those folks

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I did mention the witnesses, yes. I also said that there was no link that I am aware of that talks about those folks

Okay, ty that's as close as it with get to you admitting like with geller you were making it up as you go, no link? No proof at all those witnesses exist. At least it didn't effect your total lack of credibility.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay, ty that's as close as it with get to you admitting like with geller you were making it up as you go, no link? No proof at all those witnesses exist. At least it didn't effect your total lack of credibility.

You have been viciously calling me a liar for five years and YOU proved I was wrong, about Uri Geller. Now I will prove to you that YOU lied about me, (my emphasis)

Yes, Johnny Carson indeed exposed magician Uri Geller on The Tonight Show in 1973. Carson was skeptical of Geller’s supposed psychic powers and consulted fellow magician and debunker James Randi. During the show, Carson provided Geller with their own spoons, keys, and metal objects, rather than the ones Geller had brought. As a result, Geller suddenly lost his powers12. Quite the magical

---------------------------------------------------------------  Microsoft AI found that.

What I suggest you do real quick is apologize to me. 

 

 

LINK ... he didn’t let Geller use the spoons that he always took with him. He gave Geller new spoons.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Dude... I said "5 HIBAL balloons that landed..."

And you aren't a witness.

Reports from the time don't support the your testimony.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You have been viciously calling me a liar for five years and YOU proved I was wrong, about Uri Geller. Now I will prove to you that YOU lied about me, (my emphasis)

Yes, Johnny Carson indeed exposed magician Uri Geller on The Tonight Show in 1973. Carson was skeptical of Geller’s supposed psychic powers and consulted fellow magician and debunker James Randi. During the show, Carson provided Geller with their own spoons, keys, and metal objects, rather than the ones Geller had brought. As a result, Geller suddenly lost his powers12. Quite the magical

---------------------------------------------------------------  Microsoft AI found that.

What I suggest you do real quick is apologize to me. 

 

 

LINK ... he didn’t let Geller use the spoons that he always took with him. He gave Geller new spoons.

You are using the links I posted to show you lied, Your claim was he didn't fail on Carson which he did now you think people don't recall your original claims when they do you were busted lying then now busted trying to change your past story because you were busted lying. People here saw it so deal with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2024 at 10:57 PM, Hankenhunter said:

Yep, I do believe it's possible. Go back in the archives, and see how many people reporting sightings have been driven off by the same people doing it today. Like I said before, what better place to plant 3 or four people to dissuade others that UFO's don't exist than UM? I'm not the only one who thinks it's possible. It keeps popping up in the archives.

It’s like the old 9/11 posts in the conspiracy section. Couple of those people wouldn’t be around for months, but the second a new thread, or even a new post on an old thread came up they would be responding to it in minutes. I always suspected something odd about that. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s like the old 9/11 posts in the conspiracy section. Couple of those people wouldn’t be around for months, but the second a new thread, or even a new post on an old thread came up they would be responding to it in minutes. I always suspected something odd about that. 

Almost as odd as the almost fanatical support of the ETH with zip, zero, zilch to show for it.

I agree.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Trelane said:

Almost as odd as the almost fanatical support of the ETH with zip, zero, zilch to show for it.

I agree.

I don’t know anything about extraterrestrials. 

Edited by preacherman76
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t know anything about extraterrestrials. 

Me either. I'm still waiting to find signs of life outside of Earth.

The overall search for worlds existing to create and sustain life hasn't been too promising based off of data collected by the Kepler mission.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just before I address Earl's false memories, I'd like to point out the 'attitude' that Earl began with, for his very first post here.  The entire post is below, with my comments:

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If there was a HIBAL balloon involved, why, oh why, would a man in a dark suit (a fed) show up and tell everyone not to talk about what they saw??

There was indeed a claim that the Feds turned up, but this was a long time ago, where communications were telephones, radio, tv news and local newspapers - not mobiles and social media.  If Fed's did turn up with a view to suppressing the incident, don't you think they would have gone to the local media (newspaper and radio), and told them not to broadcast anything?  The balloons were sampling for radiation, in part for any after effects of the British Army's Maralinga nuclear tests which was a controversial topic.  Maybe they did try to suppress it, but it sure looks like it was a waste of time.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/westall-ufo-incident-was-actually-government-radiation-testing-reports-reveal/news-story/b6c6056bf60f378809f19327eb1c23fc

Of course Earl hasn't cited anything to back up his indignation and fervent belief they were UFO's, which I think in his vernacular means alienz...

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Whaaa, the students can't talk about "a" balloon...? Please, what bunk.

Indeed, you can't cite anything useful, and kids will be kids.  As soon as word got out, everyone saw it - they didn't want to be left out.  But only one class of students actually saw anything.. I'll leave that one for the reader to hunt down.

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And why is there a fed there investigating, *anyway*?? 

See above.  But no-one here is going to know for sure, so why ask silly questions?

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Then we have this ---> "An investigation of the field afterwards revealed the presence of several large circles of flattened grass."

Many, many things can cause visible circular patterns.  But do feel free to show us a picture or other similar good evidence of that.

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So now we have *a* balloon making LARGE impressions in the grass...? And feds came in to take samples of dirt.

Did they, and where are the assays?

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

..that a BALLOON landed on and made depressions?

I agree, there might have been some drag marks.  Again, let's see the pictures.

On 4/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And the best for last, the children to this day stick to their story.  Sorry, this was some kind of multi-UFO event.

And we all know that kids have accurate memories, just like Earl.  But seriously, their memories are the best evidence..?  Wow, Earl, talk about self-immolation....

 

Anyway, you can see above - Earl's attitude shining through...  He's the life of the party.

I'll be back later to show how fallible memories are, and we'll all have Earl to thank for the wonderful demonstration he has put together for us...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man this thread is hilarious. Like you all really just won’t even try to answer the question. 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man this thread is hilarious. Like you all really just won’t even try to answer the question. 

  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joy Clarke, who was 12 at the time of the incident, vividly recalls what happened that day.

"I was in class when students rushed in and told us the story," she said. "We rushed down to the oval and I saw three flying saucers on that day. My personal belief is they weren't of this world."

"They were definitely from somewhere else because I have never seen anything like it at all."

Not being patronising, but a 12-year-old in Melbourne in the pre-internet 1960s wouldn't have a great deal of experience of flying objects, so the fact that she hadn't seen anything like it is hardly proof they were "from somewhere else". 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, pellinore said:

Joy Clarke, who was 12 at the time of the incident, vividly recalls what happened that day.

"I was in class when students rushed in and told us the story," she said. "We rushed down to the oval and I saw three flying saucers on that day. My personal belief is they weren't of this world."

"They were definitely from somewhere else because I have never seen anything like it at all."

Not being patronising, but a 12-year-old in Melbourne in the pre-internet 1960s wouldn't have a great deal of experience of flying objects, so the fact that she hadn't seen anything like it is hardly proof they were "from somewhere else". 

The interview, in that article you are quoting from, is also 58 years after the incident.

Reports at the time only describe a single object.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Just before I address Earl's false memories, I'd like to point out the 'attitude' that Earl began with, for his very first post here.  The entire post is below, with my comments:

There was indeed a claim that the Feds turned up, but this was a long time ago, where communications were telephones, radio, tv news and local newspapers - not mobiles and social media.  If Fed's did turn up with a view to suppressing the incident, don't you think they would have gone to the local media (newspaper and radio), and told them not to broadcast anything?  The balloons were sampling for radiation, in part for any after effects of the British Army's Maralinga nuclear tests which was a controversial topic.  Maybe they did try to suppress it, but it sure looks like it was a waste of time.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/westall-ufo-incident-was-actually-government-radiation-testing-reports-reveal/news-story/b6c6056bf60f378809f19327eb1c23fc

Of course Earl hasn't cited anything to back up his indignation and fervent belief they were UFO's, which I think in his vernacular means alienz...

Indeed, you can't cite anything useful, and kids will be kids.  As soon as word got out, everyone saw it - they didn't want to be left out.  But only one class of students actually saw anything.. I'll leave that one for the reader to hunt down.

See above.  But no-one here is going to know for sure, so why ask silly questions?

Many, many things can cause visible circular patterns.  But do feel free to show us a picture or other similar good evidence of that.

Did they, and where are the assays?

I agree, there might have been some drag marks.  Again, let's see the pictures.

And we all know that kids have accurate memories, just like Earl.  But seriously, their memories are the best evidence..?  Wow, Earl, talk about self-immolation....

 

Anyway, you can see above - Earl's attitude shining through...  He's the life of the party.

I'll be back later to show how fallible memories are, and we'll all have Earl to thank for the wonderful demonstration he has put together for us...

And recall Earl made claims of like 60 witnesses to those window blobs when called out he took a couple weeks off came back and when asked for those witness reports he said something to the effect that people here weren't worth him posting it, that and called me a liar a few more times.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Man this thread is hilarious.

Your comedic needs have a low threshhold...

17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Like you all really just won’t even try to answer the question. 

Nice grammar!  Just rolls off the tongue. :) 

 

Ummmm, is there are a reason you didn't just repeat whatever you think is the question...  I'll try and help - that's gotta be worth some of your eagerly anticipated derision, surely..?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Your comedic needs have a low threshhold...

Nice grammar!  Just rolls off the tongue. :) 

 

Ummmm, is there are a reason you didn't just repeat whatever you think is the question...  I'll try and help - that's gotta be worth some of your eagerly anticipated derision, surely..?

I saw something don't know what it was but it was something

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

And recall Earl made claims of like 60 witnesses to those window blobs when called out he took a couple weeks off came back and when asked for those witness reports he said something to the effect that people here weren't worth him posting it, that and called me a liar a few more times.

I would disappear for a few weeks too if I responded and behaved like that too. Unfortunately those posts still exist.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2024 at 12:21 AM, ChrLzs said:

Your comedic needs have a low threshhold...

guess ya had to be there. 

On 6/17/2024 at 12:21 AM, ChrLzs said:

Nice grammar!  Just rolls off the tongue. :) 

Grow up  

 

On 6/17/2024 at 12:21 AM, ChrLzs said:

 

Ummmm, is there are a reason you didn't just repeat whatever you think is the question...  I'll try and help - that's gotta be worth some of your eagerly anticipated derision, surely..?

You guys were only asked it 10 times or so. And you all avoided like the plague. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2024 at 1:41 AM, the13bats said:

I saw something don't know what it was but it was something

It was something alright. Something that blows the whole balloon theory out of the water. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2024 at 2:24 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:


Oh. So I can't support my question?

Neither can you. Don't like those difficult ones, eh?  Knock on  my door when you want to offer an answer - 

What was it that descended from the sky near Westall High School on April 6, 1966?

The fact that YOU can't answer your own question does not automatically mean Al3Inz...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

 You guys were only asked it 10 times or so. And you all avoided like the plague. 

And you avoided the simple task of repeating the question.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It was something alright. Something that blows the whole balloon theory out of the water. 

Nope.  Not true. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.