Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s history of politicizing murders is outrageous — and par for the course

Grim Reaper 6

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

You obviously forget Democrats were more than happy to encourage the protests and riots.  Sorry, you can't blame Democrat rioting on Trump.

No, it was  Donald Trump inaction that caused the entire situation to occur and escalate. In the past when racial strife becomes imminent other Presidents have calmed the public down by ensuring them that the situation would be fairly handled. Not Donald Trump, he did nothing except threatening to deploy the miliary which he didn't have the power to do. So, he then sat back and watched cities burn without taking any action to stop it!!:yes:

Trump's inaction after George Floyd's death speaks louder than words : Trump's inaction after George Floyd's death speaks louder than words (nbcnews.com)

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Considering Biden has to drop out of his first Presidential run in 80s for lying about his academic record and he is has claimed his son Beau died in Iraq on multiple occasions, I think you need to broaden your choice of news outlets if you weren't aware.

Is that your rather lame cop out way of admitting you have no accredited source for your braying?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

You obviously forget Democrats were more than happy to encourage the protests and riots.  Sorry, you can't blame Democrat rioting on Trump.

No. But BOM sure did instagate a failed insurrection

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edumakated said:

All those criminal Democrat voters burning down neighborhoods....

And show me your best cop out when I call you out about proving your empty claim any Dem voter burnt down a neighborhood

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

Let me help you out here too.

Fact Check: Biden's Son Beau Didn't Die While Serving in Iraq

Fact Check: Biden's Son Beau Didn't Die While Serving in Iraq (yahoo.com)

A belief isn't necessarily considered a lie. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/health/biden-addresses-possible-link-between-sons-fatal-brain-cancer-and-toxic-military-burn-pits

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Explain how Trump made people go out and destroy businesses over a cop that "allegedly" killed a black man.

I always thought people were responsible for their own actions. Your way of thinking is like the farmer kicking

the cow because the fox stole the chicken. :wacko:

It's no longer alleged once you've been convicted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

No. But BOM sure did instagate a failed insurrection

I'm still trying to figure out how those "alleged" insurrectionist was going to overthrow the government using flag poles and Maga hats.

Yeah. some protestors had handguns and pepper spray. But nowhere near sufficient to take over. :wacko:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I'm still trying to figure out how those "alleged" insurrectionist was going to overthrow the government using flag poles and Maga hats.

Yeah. some protestors had handguns and pepper spray. But nowhere near sufficient to take over. :wacko:

I couldn't agree with you more and that's the point now isn't it BOM is a epic failure and his bumbling minions are epic failures too,

A rational person will never figure out the lunicy that big D instagated that day , they built a cheesy gallows and ran amuck screaming to hang the VP, ropes, zip ties, handguns, pepper spray, no, they weren't going overthrow the gov but they could have caused deaths.

I can only imagine the horror the deep humiliation that down to earth supporters felt seeing the worshippers storming the capital

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Several people have been charged with having guns st the scene. 

As well as knives baseball bats and bear spray. 

The numbers were the attempt to takeover. 

You are gutless, if you had to face the crowd at the Capitol I bet you would suddenly see the violence. After you crapped your pants. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I couldn't agree with you more and that's the point now isn't it BOM is a epic failure and his bumbling minions are epic failures too,

A rational person will never figure out the lunicy that big D instagated that day , they built a cheesy gallows and ran amuck screaming to hang the VP, ropes, zip ties, handguns, pepper spray, no, they weren't going overthrow the gov but they could have caused deaths.

I can only imagine the horror the deep humiliation that down to earth supporters felt seeing the worshippers storming the capital

The only death that day was Ashley Babbitt who was unarmed and shot by a capitol cop. The George Floyd riots had 25 deaths and billions in damage

where the capitol damage was estimated at $1.5 million. But the corporate media makes a bigger issue out of J6. There's a narrative to push.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The only death that day was Ashley Babbitt who was unarmed and shot by a capitol cop. The George Floyd riots had 25 deaths and billions in damage

where the capitol damage was estimated at $1.5 million. But the corporate media makes a bigger issue out of J6. There's a narrative to push.

Ah you ran dry so resorted to lame whataboutisum or perhaps I'm missing something,

Let's see. A sitting POTUS who epic lost a fair honest election his own legal team proved that, in an act of unhinged meltdown sore loser insisted his lunitic fringe into a bumbling life costing failed insurrection.

And a cop in an act of insanity murdered a victim on the street and was convicted in a fair honest courtroom I see zero connection unless you are suggesting BOM someway caused that cop to kill that guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Trump's been out of office for over 3 years and still gets blame for things today by the Dems & MSM. These lifelong politicians blame Trump

who was in office for just 4 years blame him for things and they've been politicians for 30 to 50 years. What a joke. :wacko:

• Confused 2

55 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The George Floyd riots were global. It was a united effort of minorities that illustrated the disparity that still exists and should not. It was many groups with many agendas protecting a murder. 

The Jan six riots were a literal attack on democracy. You're idiot clown president didn't have the balls to show up for inauguration and whipped a frenzied crowd of violent idiots into commuting atrocious attacked that were condemned around the world. 

55 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The issue is going over your short stature at mach speed. The Capitol was a specific target intended to thwart the peaceful handover of administration. The BLM riots were not coordinated attacks on your way of life. They highlighted the racial issues that remain today which people like yourself refuse to acknowledge. 

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Trump's been out of office for over 3 years and still gets blame for things today by the Dems & MSM. These lifelong politicians blame Trump

who was in office for just 4 years blame him for things and they've been politicians for 30 to 50 years. What a joke. :wacko:

Because the things he did wrong like claim a stolen election, downplay Covid and direct an attempted attack on democracy are still remembered by normal people. They don't want to see another painful four years under a wannabe dictator like you do. You're an enemy to your own people.

On 4/7/2024 at 8:15 PM, Edumakated said:

While it is true that someone confessed to the sexual assault of the young lady, the CP5 were still very likely involved in her beating.  The theory is that after the girl was beat, the rapist came along and took advantage of the situation.  

it is likely?  What kind of proof is that?

Is it likely that you are an embezzler if you work at a bank?.

• Thanks 3