Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Pick for Wisconsin Senator Suggests Nursing Home Residents Shouldn’t Vote

Grim Reaper 6

6 minutes ago, lightly said:

^ Expand v 
You might have something there Edumakated,   The democrats manipulated a larger percentage of the Popular Vote …and yet, trump won!  

Presidents are not elected by popular vote.  You forget we have this thing called the electoral college.  You have to win certain states.  If popular vote was all that mattered then NY & CA would solely determine elections.

Remember, Trump lost GA by like 11,000 votes in 2020 IIRC...  recall his phone call where he was trying to find the 11,000 votes that would have secured his win.  The Democrats took out of context to mean making up votes in his court case?   This is where things like the vote harvesting come into play in winning elections.  It has nothing to do with gaining millions of votes.  It is winning key states.  Biden getting 81 million votes vs trumps 76 million is irrelevant if 10 million of that 81 million for Biden is in CA.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Presidents are not elected by popular vote.  You forget we have this thing called the electoral college.  You have to win certain states.  If popular vote was all that mattered then NY & CA would solely determine elections.

Remember, Trump lost GA by like 11,000 votes in 2020 IIRC...  recall his phone call where he was trying to find the 11,000 votes that would have secured his win.  The Democrats took out of context to mean making up votes in his court case?   This is where things like the vote harvesting come into play in winning elections.  It has nothing to do with gaining millions of votes.  It is winning key states.  Biden getting 81 million votes vs trumps 76 million is irrelevant if 10 million of that 81 million for Biden is in CA.

I know that.   Did you read and understand what I said?    I said trump Lost the popular vote….  And yet Won the election.   I didn’t forget anything.

3 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Yes ,I do recall it, and here it is … please listen and learn.  

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, lightly said:

Completely taken out of context... but then again, that is par for the course.  He is saying recount / audit because he thinks there was some shenanigans going on and he believes the deficit he has would be overcome.  He isn't saying make up 11,780 votes out of nowhere.

And again, my point is that it doesn't take much to win.  So when you have people harvesting votes from dementia patients at nursing homes, churches, motor voter programs, mail in ballots, and all the other "get out the vote" schemes it is easy to see how elections can be manipulated.    You don't need widespread fraud of millions of votes.

Edited by Edumakated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Completely taken out of context... but then again, that is par for the course.  He is saying recount / audit because he thinks there was some shenanigans going on and he believes the deficit he has would be overcome.  He isn't saying make up 11,780 votes out of nowhere.

And again, my point is that it doesn't take much to win.  So when you have people harvesting votes from dementia patients at nursing homes, churches, motor voter programs, mail in ballots, and all the other "get out the vote" schemes it is easy to see how elections can be manipulated.    You don't need widespread fraud of millions of votes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/absentee-ballot-fraud-heritage/

143 convictions for absentee ballot fraud over 20 years.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2016/dec/17/fact-checking-claims-voter-fraud-2016/

4 cases of voter fraud in 2016 election.  Two were Republicans voting a ballot of a deceased spouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55016029

Trump's claims prove false.

One Democrat voted, thinking she was eligible after her eligibility was confirmed by the local Election Board.  She was sentenced to five years for voter fraud, but the sentence has been overturned.  If I was her, I would never vote again.

Doug

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Edumakated said:

We simply don't know because the systems in place are so weak and nothing has been thoroughly investigated.  Let's not forget the Democrats successful had rules changed against state constitutions to allow more mail in / absentee voting during pandemic.

The fallacy is that it takes a lot of votes to win Presidential elections.  You just need to win certain states and many of the swing states were decided by like 10,000 votes which is nothing in the scheme of things. 

Republicans ground game has always been weak in terms of actually getting out the vote.  Democrats are masters at manipulating the system to get more votes through their voter drives, outreach, etc.

It has been shown that there were fraudsters getting votes for trump as well. Either way , the small amounts are just that , small compared to say , a fake electors plot. Or coercing election officials, like the infamous phone call.

Edited by Razman
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

I don't think you understand what context means.  The context is him losing by 11,000 votes.  The quote is not taken out of context.  Example.  The bloodshed quote was taken out of context, because it didn't highlight what the bloodshed referred to.  You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Razman said:

It has been shown that there were fraudsters getting votes for trump as well. Either way , the small amounts are just that , small compared to say , a fake electors plot. Or coercing election officials, like the infamous phone call.

There's no way to know this under the conditions put in place (sometimes illegally) by the various states.
If there's no way to know, the count can't be shown to be valid.
Courts found that both Wisconsin and Pennsylvania violated their own constitutions in that election, and there is today no way to find out what sort of difference that would have made.
The Democratic Party created this uncertainty and then they want to act like they're shocked that people actually acted like they were uncertain.

Harte

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Harte said:

There's no way to know this under the conditions put in place (sometimes illegally) by the various states.
If there's no way to know, the count can't be shown to be valid.
Courts found that both Wisconsin and Pennsylvania violated their own constitutions in that election, and there is today no way to find out what sort of difference that would have made.
The Democratic Party created this uncertainty and then they want to act like they're shocked that people actually acted like they were uncertain.

Harte

Which part?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, lightly said:

Trump was responsible for sharing it on his website.   It was a completely irresponsible and dangerous thing to do.  

As responsible as @Grim Reaper 6 is for sharing the video on unexplained-mysteries.com!!!! In other words, no legal responsibility whatsoever. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:09 AM, Edumakated said:

It isn't the right to vote that is in question, it is their competency.  An elderly person drooling on themselves suffering from dementia is in no position to be voting as they are not mentally competent.  However, people use our lax voting laws to harvest their vote.  The "voter" doesn't know who they are voting for and why.  Their handlers are who are really voting.

Now just wait a second a big part of BOM base are mentally incompetent and suffer from all kinds of mental issues and no one has proven to me BOM doesn't have dementia,

Anyway if you cut those out BOM just lost a lot of his tiny base

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Edumakated said:

recall his phone call where he was trying to find the 11,000 votes that would have secured his win.  The Democrats took out of context to mean making up votes in his court case?   

Forget Dems no rational educated person Took anything out of context that excuse is beyond lame, no, BOM in an unhinged meltdown tantrum being a butt sore loser was trying to steal the election from the American people even the cat he called saw it for what it was, BOM was clear, just like the things he said about VP in his instagated insurrection attempt, nice try but you failed epic.

3 hours ago, Razman said:

Insisting inserection etc

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lightly said:

Yep, every thinking person who didn't have head bowed and knee bent for BOM took it correctly only the most branwashed worshippers make claims it was out of context.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Insisting inserection etc

Yep , that too.

• Like 2

Sure it was . Bytes: Repackaging Jesus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

As responsible as @Grim Reaper 6 is for sharing the video on unexplained-mysteries.com!!!! In other words, no legal responsibility whatsoever. 

The legal responsibility falls on the shoulders of the individuals who made the video. What's interesting is Trump was the first one to share this video online on his Truth Social media site. Hopefully the Secret Service finds the individual who produced the video, then they can laugh all the way jail!!!!!:yes::lol:

• Thanks 1

Can you prove that, well no you can't so please Parrot on!!!!!!!:clap:

You really need to supply a source that outlines your comments above, no one wants to hear your opinion, we want evidence!!!!:yes:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The legal responsibility falls on the shoulders of the individuals who made the video. What's interesting is Trump was the first one to share this video online on his Truth Social media site. Hopefully the Secret Service finds the individual who produced the video, then they can laugh all the way jail!!!!!:yes::lol:

Of course, I fully expect that the feds know where the video came from and are just getting their pieces in order before they pounce, any normal person would find it an atrosty to the country and it's people imagine how they would howl if it showed BOM hog tied.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Was he the "first", or was he just the most prominent? For all we know the video has been around for years and is only just now in the media spotlight because Trump shared it. I'm not saying the video has been around for years, but just because it became a popular story after Trump shared it does not mean Trump was the first one to ever share it! 

Though even if the Secret Service found who did it, unless it could be traced to a specific threat, it should be treated no differently than any of the other politically motivated comments of people who have threatened presidents (and we know a LOT of left wing celebrities have threatened Donald Trump, Kathy Griffin is the most notable, but hardly the only - if Kathy Griffin wasn't gaoled for posing with Trump's severed head, I really doubt an anonymous stooge creating a video of a truck is going to be prosecuted in any way whatsoever - is the video the threat, or is it the owner of the truck, or is it the car detailer who painted it - all more interesting questions, but still likely answerable by the same reference to others such as Kathy Griffin who received no legal consequences for their political free speech). 

Regardless, it's not really the point of this thread, the point I was making was that if you demand responses and non-responses are going to be considered "disingenuous", then you'd better make sure you never miss responding to a post, otherwise people will think you are being disingenuous. It also opens the door for people who genuinely miss your post to be accused of being disingenuous when they just missed reading your post altogether! If I hypothetically included a "respond or I will interpret it as disingenuous" comment, and you missed my post just like you did, I would now have an impression of you that you are disingenuous simply because you missed reading my comment. 

Have a good week, Reaper :tu: 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Of course, I fully expect that the feds know where the video came from and are just getting their pieces in order before they pounce, any normal person would find it an atrosty to the country and it's people imagine how they would howl if it showed BOM hog tied.

I agree Bats and it is especially suspicious that the first time the video was released, it was released by Trump on Truth Social. Well, it would be hilarious to see Trump Hogtied, but I am uncertain that his fat ass would fit on a trucks tailgate!!!:lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Was he the "first", or was he just the most prominent? For all we know the video has been around for years and is only just now in the media spotlight because Trump shared it. I'm not saying the video has been around for years, but just because it became a popular story after Trump shared it does not mean Trump was the first one to ever share it!

Well according to all the articles on the subject, it was first released on Truth Social by Trump.

Though even if the Secret Service found who did it, unless it could be traced to a specific threat, it should be treated no differently than any of the other politically motivated comments of people who have threatened presidents (and we know a LOT of left wing celebrities have threatened Donald Trump, Kathy Griffin is the most notable, but hardly the only - if Kathy Griffin wasn't gaoled for posing with Trump's severed head, I really doubt an anonymous stooge sharing a video of a truck is going to be prosecuted in any way whatsoever). 

A video like this is considered a threat to the President. That is why Secret Service is involved, so there is little doubt that if the individual is caught, they will be charged with a felony.

Regardless, it's not really the point of this thread, the point I was making was that if you demand responses and non-responses are going to be considered "disingenuous", then you'd better make sure you never miss responding to a post, otherwise people will think you are being disingenuous. It also opens the door for people who genuinely miss your post to be accused of being disingenuous when they just missed reading your post altogether! If I hypothetically included a "respond or I will interpret it as disingenuous" comment, and you missed my post just like you did, I would now have an impression of you that you are disingenuous simply because you missed reading my comment. 

This is pontification would of, could of, should of, like I said before I always try to respond to every post. Although there are plenty of people who chose not to do so for whatever reason, are saying they are disingenuous??

As you well know they have an ignored function on this forum and I have people on it, just like I am also on peoples ignore. I may become tired of your BS, like your comments above and place you on ignore like many others have. That isn't disingenuous or even missing a single post also isn't disingenuous it just happens.

Lets get this straight you have never not responded to a post???

I will wait for your reply to these questions!!:yes:

Peace

Have a good week, Reaper :tu: 

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

3 hours ago, Razman said:

Which part?

I assume you're asking about the violations?
They involved ballot drop boxes and holding voting open for days after election day.

Harte

9 hours ago, Edumakated said:

We simply don't know because the systems in place are so weak and nothing has been thoroughly investigated.  Let's not forget the Democrats successful had rules changed against state constitutions to allow more mail in / absentee voting during pandemic.

The fallacy is that it takes a lot of votes to win Presidential elections.  You just need to win certain states and many of the swing states were decided by like 10,000 votes which is nothing in the scheme of things. 

Republicans ground game has always been weak in terms of actually getting out the vote.  Democrats are masters at manipulating the system to get more votes through their voter drives, outreach, etc.

This actually something both parties are guilty of and it must corrected. Below is an example of how some people have used this to their advantage and then actually placed fraudulent votes themselves.

Brian Pritchard, the first vice chairman of the Georgia Republican Party. Brian who promulgated bogus claims of rampant voter fraud in the 2020 election. Then it was discovered that Brian, voted illegally nine times while on probation for felony check forgery, according to an administrative judge in the Peach State. Now this is only single example and it was carried out by man who appeared to be above board, and yet was really only scum bag hiding behind a lie and trying to use it to his advantage!!!!! I mean it is a dam shame when you can't trust a voting officials but like I said above both parties are guilty of fraudulent activity during the voting cycle I have no doubt of that!!!!!

GOP official who insisted the 2020 election was stolen voted illegally 9 times while on probation for forging checks: Judge (msn.com)