Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Pick for Wisconsin Senator Suggests Nursing Home Residents Shouldn’t Vote

Grim Reaper 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well according to all the articles on the subject, it was first released on Truth Social by Trump.

If it is so, then it is so. The articles I've read simply said it was "shared" to Trump's feed. I don't know where it was shared from, or who it was shared by before that. It is unlikely that this video is the first time anyone has ever seen this truck before. But if it is it is.

A video like this is considered a threat to the President. That is why Secret Service is involved, so there is little doubt that if the individual is caught, they will be charged with a felony.

Kathy Griffin wasn't arrested or charged, why would an anonymous schmuck who painted a picture on a truck? 

This is pontification would of, could of, should of, like I said before I always try to respond to every post. Although there are plenty of people who chose not to do so for whatever reason, are saying they are disingenuous??

As you well know they have an ignored function on this forum and I have people on it, just like I am also on peoples ignore. I may become tired of your BS, like your comments above and place you on ignore like many others have. That isn't disingenuous or even missing a single post also isn't disingenuous it just happens.

Lets get this straight you have never not responded to a post???

I will wait for your reply to these questions!!:yes:

Peace

:blink: I think you have misunderstood my point. But thanks for the chat, in any case. 

Edited by Paranoid Android

I agree Bats and it is especially suspicious that the first time the video was released, it was released by Trump on Truth Social. Well, it would be hilarious to see Trump Hogtied, but I am uncertain that his fat ass would fit on a trucks tailgate!!!:lol:

BOM thinks he's all clever and cute stirring his minions with pics of a sitting POTUS all hogtied up let's see how cute he feels when he gets busted for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

If it is so, then it is so. The articles I've read simply said it was "shared" to Trump's feed. I don't know where it was shared from, or who it was shared by before that. It is unlikely that this video is the first time anyone has ever seen this truck before. But if it is it is.

Kathy Griffin wasn't arrested or charged, why would an anonymous schmuck who painted a picture on a truck? 

:blink: I think you have misunderstood my point. But thanks for the chat, in any case. 

You have referenced Kathy Griffin many times on this forum, yet, you won't chastise Trump for posting this.  All you have to say was he didn't create it.  Do you think it was appropriate for him to repost it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

If it is so, then it is so. The articles I've read simply said it was "shared" to Trump's feed. I don't know where it was shared from, or who it was shared by before that. It is unlikely that this video is the first time anyone has ever seen this truck before. But if it is it is.Kathy Griffin wasn't arrested or charged, why would an anonymous schmuck who painted a picture on a truck?

Kathy Griffin should have been charged in my opinion her behavior was disgusting. But no matter, Trump wasn’t a sitting President when she shared that photo. The laws apply differently to threats made against a sitting President and others whether we agree with it or not.

57 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

1. Do you think that not answering questions posed to you and highlighted for your attention is the same as not answering a post??.

2. Although there are plenty of people who chose not to do so for whatever reason, are you saying that they are disingenuous??

3. Lets get this straight you have never not responded to a post???

I wiil wait for your reply 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

BOM thinks he's all clever and cute stirring his minions with pics of a sitting POTUS all hogtied up let's see how cute he feels when he gets busted for it.

Yes he certainly does, now the question is is he responsible for its creation. I think it’s only a matter time before the individual responsible is found out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes he certainly does, now the question is is he responsible for its creation. I think it’s only a matter time before the individual responsible is found out.

I doubt he created it himself and it would be had to convince me he wasn't involved since he jumped to release it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I doubt he created it himself and it would be had to convince me he wasn't involved since he jumped to release it.

I don’t think he did either, but I suspect he was involved.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I don’t think he did either, but I suspect he was involved.

You know he was involved, since 2016 he has lowered the bar deep into the swamp what would have gotten him locked away decades back is the norm now

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

As responsible as @Grim Reaper 6 is for sharing the video on unexplained-mysteries.com!!!! In other words, no legal responsibility whatsoever. 

I didn’t say anything about legalities or illegalities…I simply said it was an irresponsible and dangerous thing for TRUMP to share.  I won’t try to explain the difference to you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lightly said:

I didn’t say anything about legalities or illegalities…I simply said it was an irresponsible and dangerous thing for TRUMP to share.  I won’t try to explain the difference to you. 

There's occasionally a weird conflation of things that people here on UM do, and things that public figures with large reach do.

It's illogical.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Razman said:

It has been shown that there were fraudsters getting votes for trump as well. Either way , the small amounts are just that , small compared to say , a fake electors plot. Or coercing election officials, like the infamous phone call.

Yeah, but, that means The Republicans aren't masters of vote harvesting and fraud.

Because Democrats don't leave evidence for the conduct they don’t caught, they must be masters.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

because they’re simply too close to death

I mean, really?  It would make a lot more sense to put an age limit on the president candidates!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, lightly said:

I would call it as dangerous as sharing the video to UM. That is to say, not dangerous at all. And though this discussion has been imported from another thread, it's worth pointing out that in that thread, the article title was literally "THREATENING THE PRESIDENT IS A CRIME: Expert says Trump Truth Social Post May Violate Bail". I'm still arguing the point under the assumption that people are believing the mainstream media headlines. And if you don't believe the headlines, awesome, it does beg the question why the mainstream media is fixated on misrepresenting Trump (surely if Trump is such a terrible candidate the media can make that known without sensationalist lies). 

Edited by Paranoid Android

On 4/11/2024 at 12:55 PM, the13bats said:

He's not clever enough to have created it. 

He would instruct someone to create it and then deny all involvment but I doubt he has the skill or brain power to come up with it. He's just another ahole. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 10:05 AM, and-then said:

Maybe he's concerned about the thousands who someone was nice enough to "harvest" in 2020.  IMO, anyone caught "harvesting" votes should spend 10 years in a federal prison, no parole.

Please supply source that proves that Nursing homes were used in the manner you described. If you don't supply a source or respond I will take it as sign that your being very very disingenuous.:yes:

This request will not go away!!!!!!!!😁

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He's not clever enough to have created it. 

He would instruct someone to create it and then deny all involvment but I doubt he has the skill or brain power to come up with it. He's just another ahole. 

I totally agree there is no way Trump made that image of Biden, I mean trump can't even change his own diaper.

Image result for trump in diapers

• Haha 3

On 4/9/2024 at 11:05 AM, and-then said:

Maybe he's concerned about the thousands who someone was nice enough to "harvest" in 2020.  IMO, anyone caught "harvesting" votes should spend 10 years in a federal prison, no parole.

It's not votes that come out of nursing homes in America.

It's presidents. 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

It's not votes that come out of nursing homes in America.

It's presidents. 

Yea if things don't change the fricken White House will become a Nursing home!!!!!😁

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

I would call it as dangerous as sharing the video to UM. That is to say, not dangerous at all. And though this discussion has been imported from another thread, it's worth pointing out that in that thread, the article title was literally "THREATENING THE PRESIDENT IS A CRIME: Expert says Trump Truth Social Post May Violate Bail". I'm still arguing the point under the assumption that people are believing the mainstream media headlines. And if you don't believe the headlines, awesome, it does beg the question why the mainstream media is fixated on misrepresenting Trump (surely if Trump is such a terrible candidate the media can make that known without sensationalist lies). 

17 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

If your incapable of understanding how TRUMP sharing that image with his followers,,of a bound,blindfolded,and gagged , President of the United States! on HIS Truth Social site does not pose a threat and danger to the President …I give up..  you are beyond reason or understanding.?    G’day!    :lol:

Edited by lightly

9 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Please supply source that proves that Nursing homes were used in the manner you described. If you don't supply a source or respond I will take it as sign that your being very very disingenuous.:yes:

This request will not go away!!!!!!!!😁

By ignoring the legal requirement that only special voting deputies assist nursing home residents in casting absentee ballots, WEC and local election officials allowed for the theft of their votes on what looks like a massive scale.

“Rampant fraud and abuse occurred statewide at Wisconsin’s nursing homes and other residential care facilities in relation to absentee voting at these facilities,” Gableman concluded.  “In stark contrast to what Wisconsin law seeks to prevent, WECs directives led to the abuse of some of our State’s most vulnerable citizens. 

“Many residents were pressured to vote when there is no scenario under which that should have ever happened legally or morally. The [Office of the Special Counsel] conducted interviews with the families of several facility residents who were extremely vulnerable, and yet cast ballots in the November 2020 election.”

During testimony before the Assembly Elections Committee Tuesday, Gableman presented video interviews with residents and their families in which it was painfully obvious that the residents did not vote of their own volition.

Yet they did vote, and voted in astronomical, impossible numbers.  

Gableman Report Finds Potential Widespread Vote Fraud In Nursing Homes | MacIver Institute

Wisconsin.
Can you put away your request now?

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Harte said:

Good to see you @Harte  :)    . . I tend to give credence to most anything you have to say, and I read the link….but it puzzles me why the link refers to it as “Potential Widespread Vote Fraud in Nursing Homes”          ?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Harte said:

Thanks for the information, I wasn't aware of this until now so yes, I can put my request away for now!!!!!:tu:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lightly said:

Good to see you @Harte  :)    . . I tend to give credence to most anything you have to say, and I read the link….but it puzzles me why the link refers to it as “Potential Widespread Vote Fraud in Nursing Homes”          ?

Well, because it's potential fraud is more useful than proving actual fraud, of course. People already in the camp will simply lap it up as evidence of actual fraud, while one never needs to actually subject one's potential fraud to scrutiny in a place where evidence can be weighed and measured.

Notable that Gableman never referred anyone for prosecution.

Terry Pratchett said it pretty well in Hogfather, "It’s the hope that’s important. Big part of belief, hope. Give people jam today and they’ll just sit and eat it. Jam tomorrow, now—that’ll keep them going forever."

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 12:40 PM, Edumakated said:

Completely taken out of context... but then again, that is par for the course.  He is saying recount / audit because he thinks there was some shenanigans going on and he believes the deficit he has would be overcome.  He isn't saying make up 11,780 votes out of nowhere.

And again, my point is that it doesn't take much to win.  So when you have people harvesting votes from dementia patients at nursing homes, churches, motor voter programs, mail in ballots, and all the other "get out the vote" schemes it is easy to see how elections can be manipulated.    You don't need widespread fraud of millions of votes.

Please edumucate yourself on the matter.  Raffensperger told trump in that phone call that there were no more votes to be Found.  And offered him a link to that information…he refused to listen..he refused to accept reality…just another day in donaldland!   https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-georgia-elections-4eeea3b24f10de886bcdeab6c26b680a 

ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia’s top elections official on Monday recertified the state’s election results after a recount requested by President Donald Trump confirmed once again that Democrat Joe Biden won the state, and the governor then recertified the state’s 16 presidential electors.

We have now counted legally cast ballots three times, and the results remain unchanged,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during a news conference at the state Capitol before the results were recertified.

Georgia law allows a losing candidate to request a recount if the margin between the candidates is within 0.5%. Trump requested the recount after the results certified by Raffensperger showed that Biden led by a margin of 12,670 votes, or 0.25% of the roughly 5 million ballots cast.

During the recount, which was done using scanners that read and tally the votes, there were discrepancies in vote totals in some counties. Since the results of a recount become the official results, those counties had to recertify their results. Once that was done the secretary of state recertified the statewide results, his office said in a news release.

Edited by lightly

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 6:01 PM, Doc Socks Junior said:

Well, because it's potential fraud is more useful than proving actual fraud, of course. People already in the camp will simply lap it up as evidence of actual fraud, while one never needs to actually subject one's potential fraud to scrutiny in a place where evidence can be weighed and measured.

Notable that Gableman never referred anyone for prosecution.

Terry Pratchett said it pretty well in Hogfather, "It’s the hope that’s important. Big part of belief, hope. Give people jam today and they’ll just sit and eat it. Jam tomorrow, now—that’ll keep them going forever."

He didn't set out to prove any fraud. It's a report.
This is a reason to strengthen the laws regarding votes cast by certain nursing home patients.
In fact, the law was set aside, opening the door to potential fraudulent votes on a large scale.
I guess you're comfortable with that.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1