Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Pick for Wisconsin Senator Suggests Nursing Home Residents Shouldn’t Vote

Grim Reaper 6

18 minutes ago, Razman said:

Perhaps , but without knowing , at the same time , how can we say or assume it was stolen?

You can't.
That's why there are certain rules in place though, to help ensure at least some voter confidence in the results.
That's kind of important, wouldn't you say?
And we CAN say that in many cases some of those regulations, though still in place and not legally changed, were not followed.
It's a problem and, of course, the spotlight is on the winner in such a situation.

Harte

1 minute ago, Harte said:

It's a problem and, of course, the spotlight is on the winner in such a situation.

In the article Ed posted last page, the fraud was carried out to advantage the loser. Who also whined a lot about fraud...

Makes you think!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

In the article Ed posted last page, the fraud was carried out to advantage the loser. Who also whined a lot about fraud...

Makes you think!

The suspicion would fall on the winner in Trump's case. And not just because of his whining about it, but because some of his whining wasn't wrong.
Not a good thing even if there was no fiddling with the vote.
Very bad thing, in fact.
The kind of thing that might make you wear a buffalo horned hat. LOL

Harte

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harte said:

You can't.

But.............

He tried to steal it BACK.

Harte

Edited by Razman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Razman said:

But.............

He tried to steal it BACK.

Harte

Yoi silly goose, one can't assume it was stolen, but Trump told them. No assumption, needed, just the always trustworthy words of a sexual assaulting fraudster.

Why the courts didn't take his word for it and annoint him the president again is beyond me. Must have been some liberal conspiracy.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harte said:

The suspicion would fall on the winner in Trump's case. And not just because of his whining about it, but because some of his whining wasn't wrong.

It's almost a parody at this point.

You've got a lot of faith in the wrong people, my friend.

2 hours ago, Harte said:

Not a good thing even if there was no fiddling with the vote.

Very bad thing, in fact.

The kind of thing that might make you wear a buffalo horned hat. LOL

Yeah, probably not a good thing that a percentage of the population is willing to take Donny's ramblings as the truth.

Yes, in fact, I'd even describe it as a very bad thing.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Yoi silly goose, one can't assume it was stolen, but Trump told them. No assumption, needed, just the always trustworthy words of a sexual assaulting fraudster.

Why the courts didn't take his word for it and annoint him the president again is beyond me. Must have been some liberal conspiracy.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

POV was Trump's.
There is no way to stop certification through the courts - it just isn't laid out that way.
Sort of suspicious, when you think about it.

Harte