Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-Israel protesters chant ‘Death to America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ at rally in Michigan

docyabut2

Can we chant "Death to HAMAS" back at them?  It seems only fair...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Yeah, but try a small group shouting "Death to Hamas" in Gaza in front of Hamas' face. That's the difference in the two cultures that makes one superior to the other.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

That would be racist and xenophobic. Pfft. More sensitivity courses for you!

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)

Anti-semitism, no, anti-jewism (Arabs are Semites too in case you forgot) is exploding in The Netherlands.

Let me tell you: I'm willing to dress in a T-shirt with the Israeli flag printed on it, and walk around in Amsterdam.

With a loaded riotgun in my hands, and shoot every Morocc... one who threatens me.

I'm not a Jew, but I sympathize with them.

I once had Jewish friends while working for Eastman-Kodak. One a photographer, the other a comedian. Well, he was hilarious.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 5

Sorry, but I'm fuming...

I work for a landscaping company, and at one time we were busy in a garden near a mosque.

Muslims came outside, and said "Salèm" to eachother. One noticed me and smiled, and waved at me. I still have no idea why.

As a reply I said "Shalom", and smiled back.

Heh, that made them angry. One started yelling things in Berber or Arabic I didn't understand, but one word I understood: "Yahud". Jew...

I was using a chainsaw at the moment and approached the guy, smiling.

If he had thrown a stone at me, I wouldn't be posting here anymore. And not because he had hit me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Some cultures are simply not compatible with western society...  

However, this type of violent incitement is generally acceptable to those on the left.   I recall when BLM was rioting, no one cared about the chants like "Fry 'em up like bacon" in reference to cops being pigs.  

In my town, we had a bit of controversy because some lady caught a neighbor on video vandalizing her "Stand with Israel" yard sign.  The number of people trying to defend the vandal was pretty shocking imho.  The excuses "well, maybe your sign triggered her or represented hate in her eyes!".

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

He thinks the US of A is Satan.

If the US of A wants to respond accordingly, they should fry this mthrfkr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Dearborn Michigan activists were heard chanting “Death to America”?

That`s Scary in Dearborn Michigan! we are Christians my uncle lived in Dearborn Michigan we went to visit him ,but he passed away long time a go. I'm glad  I'm not going back there ! shouldn't the radial Muslims be arrested those are saying Death to America that is against our government ? thats terrorism:(

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

That would be racist and xenophobic. Pfft. More sensitivity courses for you!

Is it racist and xenophobic to dislike terrorists now?  Damn I'm getting old fashioned.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Is it racist and xenophobic to dislike terrorists now?

According to the left, yes. You must hug and understand them and bow to their wishes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's about time we get atheist or Christian suicide bombers.

Nahah. They are not thàt stupid and primitive, following the insane commands of a guy in a dress carrying a beard.

I have NO problem with the more intelligent Muslims who are not out to conquer and convert the 'infidels'.

Rotterdam (the Netherlands) had one of the best mayors ever: a Moroccan (Aboutaleb). I actually regret it that he's going to resign.