Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says Jewish Americans who vote for Biden don’t love Israel

docyabut2

Biden dos`t support Israel

Biden has largely remained steadfast in his support of Israel's right to defend itself, only last week seriously threatening Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with consequences if Israel did not change the way it was waging its war.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/08/politics/trump-jewish-american-comments/index.html

• Confused 1

• The title was changed to Trump says Jewish Americans who vote for Biden don’t love Israel

32 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Biden dos`t support Israel

Biden has largely remained steadfast in his support of Israel's right to defend itself, only last week seriously threatening Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with consequences if Israel did not change the way it was waging its war.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/08/politics/trump-jewish-american-comments/index.html

The point here isn’t about Biden, it’s about Trumps anti-Semitic comments. I mean who the hell is Trump to say that those who don’t vote for him hate Israel. This is just more of Trumps nonsense that he got from a Christian Zionist Pastor Named Hagee a real winner that one!:no:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Biden has been garbage about Israel.

Trump just says insane things.

Gosh, I love what we have to choose from. Real winners.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Boo hoo, if Biden can get away with actually denouncing skin colour on the basis of who you vote for (remember, you ain't black if you have trouble deciding who to vote for), then Trump can get away with saying someone's heart isn't in the right place if they vote a certain way. Remember, he didn't say that they weren't "real Jews" or "real Israelites", he simply said they "don't love Israel". If a Jew in America votes for a regime that doesn't support their war, then maybe Trump has a point. 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Boo hoo, if Biden can get away with actually denouncing skin colour on the basis of who you vote for (remember, you ain't black if you have trouble deciding who to vote for), then Trump can get away with saying someone's heart isn't in the right place if they vote a certain way. Remember, he didn't say that they weren't "real Jews" or "real Israelites", he simply said they "don't love Israel". If a Jew in America votes for a regime that doesn't support their war, then maybe Trump has a point. 

Is this the way master politicians, the best to choose from have to sway votes though?

This is real life not reality tv. These aren't American Idol votes.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, joseraul said:

Is this the way master politicians, the best to choose from have to sway votes though?

This is real life not reality tv. These aren't American Idol votes.

Swaying votes is a different question altogether. I didn't say what Trump said was the smartest thing he's ever gone on record for saying, I just said it's not as big a deal as things that Biden have said and no one cared a fig about that, so it's simply absolute hypocrisy to try and tar Trump with this when Biden won on a platform that said black people are a traitor to their race if they vote for Trump ("if you have trouble deciding whether you're for me or for Trump, then you ain't black - along with AAVE language, just to try and relate to the black community just a little bit more). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

Swaying votes is a different question altogether. I didn't say what Trump said was the smartest thing he's ever gone on record for saying, I just said it's not as big a deal as things that Biden have said and no one cared a fig about that, so it's simply absolute hypocrisy to try and tar Trump with this when Biden won on a platform that said black people are a traitor to their race if they vote for Trump ("if you have trouble deciding whether you're for me or for Trump, then you ain't black - along with AAVE language, just to try and relate to the black community just a little bit more). 

For the record both suck and depending on where you go you will find those opinions.

If you stick around an echo chamber you won't hear other opinions. But we need SMARTER POLITICIANS. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, joseraul said:

But we need SMARTER POLITICIANS. 

I will agree with this. Even though it seems as if it's going to be a Biden vs Trump race again and in that context my support is behind Trump (because Biden is useless) neither Biden nor Trump would have been my pick for candidates. From what I can tell the majority of Americans think the same way and yet you still managed to get those two clowns running against each other. 

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Biden or Trump dropped out of the race at the last moment (more likely Biden than Trump), and whoever replaces them will win by a huge margin, I reckon (unless it's Kamala Harris, but she isn't the favourite to take over if Biden goes). 

The majority of the US Jewish community worship the Democrat party and its ideology far more than Judaism and certainly more than the state of Israel.  In my humble opinion, any of them that still support Biden and the Democrats at this point, should NEVER be allowed to make Aliyah, even when the inevitable bloody pogroms come to America.  If they had their way, the state of Israel would be forced to suicide itself to the evils of Arab Muslim hatred towards the Jews.