Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retired Military Officials Issue Grave Warning About Trump’s Claim To Absolute Immunity


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

Why memes all the time?

Anyway, McCain's family asked that Trump not attend the funeral and Trump did not have to approve any funeral services.

Did Trump have to approve McCain's funeral as he claimed? No. Here's what actually happened - CBS News

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

It wasn't profitable for the military. It was profitable for the war industries.

Anything else to add. Like RFK Jr talking about his uncle signing an order to pull troops from Vietnam? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, susieice said:

Why memes all the time?

Anyway, McCain's family asked that Trump not attend the funeral and Trump did not have to approve any funeral services.

Did Trump have to approve McCain's funeral as he claimed? No. Here's what actually happened - CBS News

Yea your right Susie, here again Trump is proving that he a liar!!:yes:

Thanks for sharing Susie

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Anything else to add. Like RFK Jr talking about his uncle signing an order to pull troops from Vietnam? 

Why do you think citing RFK is worthwhile? 

They guys a certified moron. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Wonder if these are like the 50 former intelligence officials who just knew Russia interfered with election...

Please do not derail threads.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, susieice said:

It sounds to me like they just presented the brief to the court that the military won't commit crimes. That's the right thing to do. No wonder Trump is crying about immunity.

Well yeah, that film a few good men touched on the subject in a different way, while I might be overthinking that brief might have been both an appeal and warnng for BOM not to try to pull his 2020 sore loser bs again or he might be in for a surprise

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I've also seen Trump salute. Why does he salute? He was never in the military.

Because he is putting on a show that's all. Trump was Draft Dodger; 3 times his number came up and he got a deferment because of so called bone spurs in his feet. Everyone in the military knows that this bone spur crap is nothing but an excuse. Because you have bone spurs corrected with orthoscopic surgery. But Trump for whatever reason just continued to use that excuse instead of getting it corrected, which is really sad. If it were up to me, he would not be able to salute, because Saluting is an Honor and Privilege for those that served, not for a draft dodger!!!!:yes:

Peace Susie

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Wonder if these are like the 50 former intelligence officials who just knew Russia interfered with election...

These 19 stooges are a pile of mangy MIC(military industrial complex) scum sucking critters all lined up in an effort to sabotage the election by using their military status to lie to the American public.  

Their names are listed there in the OP's link. 

Should we do a deep dive into each one of these MIC scumbags? :yes:

Or, should we simply let their poorly written so-called "grovelling-brief", which reads more like a jr. highschool team of disgruntled, sucking off the public purse former employees lay waste to the dust bin of history like so many others who came at the King and miserably failed? 

🤔  

🤣

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Please do not derail threads.

Challenging the validity of evidence/ witnesses by drawing references to similar examples of politically inspired exaggeration/ hyperbole/ lies is not an attempt to derail a thread.  Unless the sole and entire purpose of every thread is to agree with the OP?

Multiple left-wing individuals and organisations repeatedly ignore basic facts, like that 'Russian collusion' never happened (despite the sworn assurances of fifty supposed experts) or Hunter Biden's laptop actually exists and belonged to Hunter Biden.  Adding in more recent lies like the 'bloodbath' smear or attacking Trump's presence at a nurse's or a police officer's funeral as merely a PR stunt, collectively weakens the left's credibility.  This makes it hard to take articles like the OP presents seriously: one is so used to lies and slander that it's inevitable my first reaction is to ask not what are they saying, but why are they saying it?

This isn't me taking sides: Trump clearly has a lot of issues and I can see why so many people regard these as leaving him unfit to serve (again) as President.  That's why you have elections: ask the people who they want to lead and represent them.  But if he really is as nauseating and criminal as presented - why does the left continually resort to lies and inventions trying to undermine him?  Go re-study journalism, report the facts, offer honest analysis; and perhaps in a few years we might start believing the left actually cares about the truth.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Challenging the validity of evidence/ witnesses by drawing references to similar examples of politically inspired exaggeration/ hyperbole/ lies is not an attempt to derail a thread.  Unless the sole and entire purpose of every thread is to agree with the OP?

Multiple left-wing individuals and organisations repeatedly ignore basic facts, like that 'Russian collusion' never happened (despite the sworn assurances of fifty supposed experts) or Hunter Biden's laptop actually exists and belonged to Hunter Biden.  Adding in more recent lies like the 'bloodbath' smear or attacking Trump's presence at a nurse's or a police officer's funeral as merely a PR stunt, collectively weakens the left's credibility.  This makes it hard to take articles like the OP presents seriously: one is so used to lies and slander that it's inevitable my first reaction is to ask not what are they saying, but why are they saying it?

This isn't me taking sides: Trump clearly has a lot of issues and I can see why so many people regard these as leaving him unfit to serve (again) as President.  That's why you have elections: ask the people who they want to lead and represent them.  But if he really is as nauseating and criminal as presented - why does the left continually resort to lies and inventions trying to undermine him?  Go re-study journalism, report the facts, offer honest analysis; and perhaps in a few years we might start believing the left actually cares about the truth.

The derailing runs Strong in you...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Threads about tRump? So you are saying BOM was involved with the Russians?

A lot of people do think BOM is how do they say it a "Putin puppet"

Is this the BOM you keep posting? :lol:

Bill of materials - Wikipedia

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Is this the BOM you keep posting? :lol:

Bill of materials - Wikipedia

Really?! Are you that well ignorant? Okay fair enough I'll explain,

Back 2016 when tRump ran and won the election people quickly learned what a total and complete bumbling incompetent failure he was and started pointing it out some of his more blinded head bowed bent knee subjects embarrassed and trying to mock all his failures being pointed out started using a term "orange man bad" which lets be honest sounds like grammar from cleetus deep in a trailer park, ( I'm in no way bashing trailer park residents)  so in an act of camaraderie I flipped it to much better flowing and sounding "bad orange man" which also abbreviates to BOM, pretty slick huh?

And the "orange" part is because I don't know of anyone who doesn't find his silly shade of spray tan utterly ridiculous, would you want to be the color of an oompa loompa, no.of course not.

Edit to add: the "bad" part when speaking of tRump is like calling lepersy a skin rash, but I didn't come up with calling him bad I just agree he is.

So I am done and will not disrespect grim with off topic in his thread any further

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes.  Did you never read Sun Tzu?

You’re giving his intelligence way too much credit by even asking.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Because he is putting on a show that's all. Trump was Draft Dodger; 3 times his number came up and he got a deferment because of so called bone spurs in his feet. Everyone in the military knows that this bone spur crap is nothing but an excuse. Because you have bone spurs corrected with orthoscopic surgery. But Trump for whatever reason just continued to use that excuse instead of getting it corrected, which is really sad. If it were up to me, he would not be able to salute, because Saluting is an Honor and Privilege for those that served, not for a draft dodger!!!!:yes:

Peace Susie

He never did take care of these bone spurs that I'm aware of.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No, they are very highly respected Military Officers that gave more 40 years serving the United States. They forget more about the subject, than you will ever know. I suggest you read the thread before you comment that way you can speak intelligently about this subject!!!!;)

Yeah, because military officers would NEVER be political hacks.  Officers in our military have always had this conundrum.  This part of the building hysteria I've been talking about.  It's just getting started.  We will be treated to all sorts of doom-saying and warnings of the end of the world if Orange Man gets back into office.  It's amusing at this point but will become potentially dangerous later on.  I predict a couple here on UM to have their hair on fire by summer.  You should pace yourself, G.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Challenging the validity of evidence/ witnesses by drawing references to similar examples of politically inspired exaggeration/ hyperbole/ lies is not an attempt to derail a thread.  Unless the sole and entire purpose of every thread is to agree with the OP?

Multiple left-wing individuals and organisations repeatedly ignore basic facts, like that 'Russian collusion' never happened (despite the sworn assurances of fifty supposed experts) or Hunter Biden's laptop actually exists and belonged to Hunter Biden.  Adding in more recent lies like the 'bloodbath' smear or attacking Trump's presence at a nurse's or a police officer's funeral as merely a PR stunt, collectively weakens the left's credibility.  This makes it hard to take articles like the OP presents seriously: one is so used to lies and slander that it's inevitable my first reaction is to ask not what are they saying, but why are they saying it?

This isn't me taking sides: Trump clearly has a lot of issues and I can see why so many people regard these as leaving him unfit to serve (again) as President.  That's why you have elections: ask the people who they want to lead and represent them.  But if he really is as nauseating and criminal as presented - why does the left continually resort to lies and inventions trying to undermine him?  Go re-study journalism, report the facts, offer honest analysis; and perhaps in a few years we might start believing the left actually cares about the truth.

What is scary to me is that when the supposed experts are proven wrong, they never want to go back and ask why they were wrong?   Simple mistake or other political motivations?  

Some people are not good at asking questions, connecting dots, and being able to see beyond the propaganda.  Their ideology blinds them

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, susieice said:

It sounds to me like they just presented the brief to the court that the military won't commit crimes. That's the right thing to do. No wonder Trump is crying about immunity.

That's the point.  Officers in our military have always had to make that decision.  They have always had the duty to refuse illegal orders.  There is nothing new here, it is just a message for the media narrative.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

That's the point.  Officers in our military have always had to make that decision.  They have always had the duty to refuse illegal orders.  There is nothing new here, it is just a message for the media narrative.  

As I've said going back before Trump took office,and there were multiple threads here,and hell headlines on nightly news about Trump and his lil red button...

That was all hysterics...Trump may have a "call" button,but there's no guarantee everyone needed will answer,so to speak.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Please do not derail threads.

Hear!  Hear!  Don't disrupt a poltical Charlie-Juliette when it's being whipped up.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

As I've said going back before Trump took office,and there were multiple threads here,and hell headlines on nightly news about Trump and his lil red button...

That was all hysterics...Trump may have a "call" button,but there's no guarantee everyone needed will answer,so to speak.

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed (DOOMED I SAY!) if Orange Man Bad gets re-elected.  Funny thing, they never bother to elucidate that final point.  It's like they ignore the reality that if he is elected it will be due to getting the votes of the majority of the people in the majority of the states. They leave that little detail out like it's unimportant.  I think I'm going to start assigning a point-value to scale just how ridiculous these threads have become. ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, and-then said:

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed (DOOMED I SAY!) if Orange Man Bad gets re-elected.  Funny thing, they never bother to elucidate that final point.  It's like they ignore the reality that if he is elected it will be due to getting the votes of the majority of the people in the majority of the states. They leave that little detail out like it's unimportant.  I think I'm going to start assigning a point-value to scale just how ridiculous these threads have become. ;) 

"Serenity now, serenity now" 😆 

ETA

I just honestly cannot believe we got a rematch after this past 9 years of insanity and poo slinging...

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, and-then said:

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed (DOOMED I SAY!) if Orange Man Bad gets re-elected.  Funny thing, they never bother to elucidate that final point.  It's like they ignore the reality that if he is elected it will be due to getting the votes of the majority of the people in the majority of the states. They leave that little detail out like it's unimportant.  I think I'm going to start assigning a point-value to scale just how ridiculous these threads have become. ;) 

It is a sign of desperation with the over the top hyperbole.  However, it appeals to their uninformed voter base.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, and-then said:

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed 

Well we didn’t expect you to stop posting, bro 😁

Btw, don’t forget to let me know what kind of beer you drink so I can send you that case when Trump wins 😜

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, susieice said:

Didn't Trump tell the Commandant of the Marine Corp that any soldier who was a POW was a loser? 

Coming from a guy that said bone spurs allowed him to sidestep service?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.