Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retired Military Officials Issue Grave Warning About Trump’s Claim To Absolute Immunity

Grim Reaper 6

9 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

Well we didn’t expect you to stop posting, bro 😁

Btw, don’t forget to let me know what kind of beer you drink so I can send you that case when Trump wins 😜

I can't take what's coming again...too many flashbacks 😆 

I may take a long hiatus,or I may find the religious section again and find a new place to have a laugh for awhile 🤫 😆 

I remember one fella years back,if asked he would most likely try to explain to you in great,long winded detail of how he once walked on water...

I dunno, hiatus just feels more likely 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

I can't take what's coming again...too many flashbacks 😆 

I may take a long hiatus,or I may find the religious section again and find a new place to have a laugh for awhile 🤫 😆 

I remember one fella years back,if asked he would most likely try to explain to you in great,long winded detail of how he once walked on water...

I dunno, hiatus just feels more likely 😆

I feel ya man. I just pop in and out of here every once in a while. The religion forum is good for a laugh at least!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and-then said:

Hear!  Hear!  Don't disrupt a poltical Charlie-Juliette when it's being whipped up.  

Thanks for supporting not to derail threads.

4 hours ago, and-then said:

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed (DOOMED I SAY!) if Orange Man Bad gets re-elected.  Funny thing, they never bother to elucidate that final point.  It's like they ignore the reality that if he is elected it will be due to getting the votes of the majority of the people in the majority of the states. They leave that little detail out like it's unimportant.  I think I'm going to start assigning a point-value to scale just how ridiculous these threads have become. ;) 

The hilarious slid splitting irony is everything you just posted is what you did and said would happen if your Messiah BOM did get everything he wanted.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and-then said:

Yeah, because military officers would NEVER be political hacks.  Officers in our military have always had this conundrum.  This part of the building hysteria I've been talking about.  It's just getting started.  We will be treated to all sorts of doom-saying and warnings of the end of the world if Orange Man gets back into office.  It's amusing at this point but will become potentially dangerous later on.  I predict a couple here on UM to have their hair on fire by summer.  You should pace yourself, G.  

Dude your already there!!!!!!:w00t::lol:So please go dip your head in the bathtub!!!!!!:tsu:

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, and-then said:

Yeah, because military officers would NEVER be political hacks.  Officers in our military have always had this conundrum.  This part of the building hysteria I've been talking about.  It's just getting started.  We will be treated to all sorts of doom-saying and warnings of the end of the world if Orange Man gets back into office.  It's amusing at this point but will become potentially dangerous later on.  I predict a couple here on UM to have their hair on fire by summer.  You should pace yourself, G.  

You are hilarious or trying to be silly ironic. Hair on fire unhinged ranting raving meltdowns were your go to going into and during the 2020 BOM comedy show, you couldn't stop the bullying threats of violence if your marmalade Messiah couldn't steal the election that he lost fair and square, even big Ds own minions proved the election fair.

Now you are trying to do some turn it around make believe, I have said several times I don't care who wins won't effect me.

I'm no expert in phycology but some of you BOM subjects are far to emersed in the man as some demigod, supporting a candidate is great but worship should be reserved for kult leaders, oh yeah. Hum?

Do you happen to have friends or family that can offer you support I would hate to see you plummet down the rabbit hole as you did 2020 it's not healthy and you sure sound like you are on that path again, , you had all your horror predictions then if your man didnt get his way, he didnt he pounded sand you survived you will survive his even bigger lose 2024 , try to relax.

6 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Stick around some BOM subjects will claim he walks on water, after all he does sell his own Bible and says he's chosen by God

12 hours ago, and-then said:

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed

grim reaper troll 

🤣 

s-l400.jpg.e06fd695005b875296bc8472f7ec60b4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, and-then said:

Yep.  What we are seeing here, and will be treated to for MONTHS, is an unending parade of doom and gloom an chaos posts by one member in particular to stir the pot, create as much anger as possible and convince everyone that the sky is falling and America is doomed (DOOMED I SAY!) if Orange Man Bad gets re-elected.

No one on this forum preaches more doom and gloom than your And-Then.:devil: In this area you win hands down and I can prove it if you disagree. Hell, you have already made posts today that qualify. Unlike you I have never posted comments on this forum that America is doomed, that is will be the last election, that there will be bloodshed. You make these comments daily, so before you tag someone else maybe you should first control regain control of yourself. I doubt you can do it, but I hope you prove me wrong. :yes:

Funny thing, they never bother to elucidate that final point.  It's like they ignore the reality that if he is elected it will be due to getting the votes of the majority of the people in the majority of the states. They leave that little detail out like it's unimportant.  I think I'm going to start assigning a point-value to scale just how ridiculous these threads have become. ;) 

That's a great idea I must give you credit where credit is due!! I am going to steal a little bit of your thunder and make a Status Update each day to identify the Gloom and Doom post for that day.

Great Idea Dude!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, acidhead said:

grim reaper troll 

🤣 

s-l400.jpg.e06fd695005b875296bc8472f7ec60b4.jpg

That is Grim Reaper number one, the youngest of the Grim Reapers that's for sharing Uncle Joe!!!!!!! Here is his Uncle Grim reaper Joe who is also a forum member, his alias is Acid head!!!!

8mdqqb.jpg

😂🤣

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Haha 3

the reality that if he is elected it will be due to getting the votes of the majority of the people in the majority of the states. They leave that little detail out like it's unimportant.  I think I'm going to start assigning a point-value to scale just how ridiculous these threads have become. ;) 

Like in 2016 when BOM won he still lost popular vote losing the popular vote by 2.87 million votes to hilly that had to sting , lol then 2020 BOM lost it all including popular which as we know sent BOM into unhinged meltdown insiting inserection ( failed ,)

This time he is far more unpopular and has lost a bigly amount of his less emersed base far more people than in 2020 do not want BOM back and of course he can't pull things like stealing the election by exhorting his minions to storm the capital because both the American people and the powers to be know he is a sore loser, anything he does pull just keep Joe in office.

So yes, BOM has to do what he couldn't do 2016 or 2020 and that detail is very important he has to win by a majority a vast majority.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Like in 2016 when BOM won he still lost popular vote losing the popular vote by 2.87 million votes to hilly that had to sting , lol then 2020 BOM lost it all including popular which as we know sent BOM into unhinged meltdown insiting inserection ( failed ,)

This time he is far more unpopular and has lost a bigly amount of his less emersed base far more people than in 2020 do not want BOM back and of course he can't pull things like stealing the election by exhorting his minions to storm the capital because both the American people and the powers to be know he is a sore loser, anything he does pull just keep Joe in office.

So yes, BOM has to do what he couldn't do 2016 or 2020 and that detail is very important he has to win by a majority a vast majority.

That about sums it up nicely Bats 🦇 but angry old man is unable to comprehend it.:lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That about sums it up nicely Bats 🦇 but angry old man is unable to comprehend it.:lol:

Hum, BOM and AOM ... "A" and "B" two peas in a pod type idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Hum, BOM and AOM ... "A" and "B" two peas in a pod type idea.

Who is AOM Bats 🦇 

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Who is AOM Bats 🦇 

Angry old man....

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Angry old man....

Got you!:P

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Got you!:P

I came back here expecting a lot of BOM is gonna win 2024 you just wait and see, but most of his bases are gone and I haven't seen not one prediction he will win, of course I do have a few on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I came back here expecting a lot of BOM is gonna win 2024 you just wait and see, but most of his bases are gone and I haven't seen not one prediction he will win, of course I do have a few on ignore.

There are actually a few who still say that every day, and you know who I am talking about! But your right a lot of his stronger supports are gone.

10 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

There are actually a few who still say that every day, and you know who I am talking about! But your right a lot of his stronger supports are gone.

We are heading over next town for dinner a stretch of back road in 2016 had maybe 75 or 100 tRump signs I'm gonna see if any are out today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

We are heading over next town for dinner a stretch of back road in 2016 had maybe 75 or 100 tRump signs I'm gonna see if any are out today.

Let me know.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Let me know.

Zero, not one for Biden or tRump just a few for locals I don't know.

• Like 1

Today going out to eat I saw the first pos school bus conversion to a driving home set up side of road trying to sell BOM crap but not one customer,

Why is it always the looney Fringe?

• Like 2

On 4/9/2024 at 11:00 PM, Paranoid Android said:

I do believe he said that John McCain was a loser, and part of the reasoning Trump used was that he was captured in war (but that was only in follow up to the main reason he called him a loser - which was that McCain lost to Obama in the election). That's not exactly the same thing as saying that any soldier who was a POW is a loser, but I can certainly see how some might use it that way. There are also uncorroborated, anonymous claims in the media from 2020, and reiterated by John Kelly in 2022 talking about the same alleged events, but in both cases it's claims by people saying they heard Trump say those things, and the Trump team on both occasions went on record to deny the claims. 

Make of that what you will :tu: 

Why You Should Never Bend Over Backwards for Anyone Even if You Really Want  To | by Arvind Devalia | Medium

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Why You Should Never Bend Over Backwards for Anyone Even if You Really Want  To | by Arvind Devalia | Medium

****ing unreal LMAO 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Insightful :rolleyes: