Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retired Military Officials Issue Grave Warning About Trump’s Claim To Absolute Immunity

Grim Reaper 6

On 4/9/2024 at 11:00 PM, Paranoid Android said:

I do believe he said that John McCain was a loser, and part of the reasoning Trump used was that he was captured in war (but that was only in follow up to the main reason he called him a loser - which was that McCain lost to Obama in the election). That's not exactly the same thing as saying that any soldier who was a POW is a loser, but I can certainly see how some might use it that way. There are also uncorroborated, anonymous claims in the media from 2020, and reiterated by John Kelly in 2022 talking about the same alleged events, but in both cases it's claims by people saying they heard Trump say those things, and the Trump team on both occasions went on record to deny the claims. 

Make of that what you will :tu: 

Are you kidding me?  He said in public that John McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured.  He likes people that weren't captured.  His words.  He said he helped Veteran's by passing "Choice" because he was the only one who could do it.  His words.  Obama passed it.  He accepted a purple heart from some brainwashed Veteran.  He has done nothing for Veterans, or the military.  So you want to argue semantics and say that he didn't specifically say he was a loser because he got captured?  ALL Veterans are heroes.  So to say he was not a hero because he got captured is even worse than what you are defending against.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Are you kidding me?  He said in public that John McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured.  He likes people that weren't captured.  His words.  He said he helped Veteran's by passing "Choice" because he was the only one who could do it.  His words.  Obama passed it.  He accepted a purple heart from some brainwashed Veteran.  He has done nothing for Veterans, or the military.  So you want to argue semantics and say that he didn't specifically say he was a loser because he got captured?  ALL Veterans are heroes.  So to say he was not a hero because he got captured is even worse than what you are defending against.

Pointing out that Trump is being misrepresented is not the same as agreeing with what Trump said! Perhaps you are conflating the two?

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Insightful :rolleyes: 

Painfully accurate 

• Haha 1