Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

“Constitutional Carry” — Americans In 29 States Can Now Carry Guns Without Permits.

Grim Reaper 6

Constitutional carry, also known as permitless or unrestricted carry, allows individuals to legally carry a handgun, openly or concealed, without needing a permit. This typically does not apply to long guns. Every state in the U.S. permits the carrying of concealed handguns, but each has its own specific regulations and restrictions governing the practice. The laws regarding the issuance of permits to carry concealed weapons fall into three categories:

“Constitutional Carry” — Americans In 29 States Can Now Carry Guns Without Permits. Here’s What You Need To Know. (msn.com)

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Does if apply to women and unemployed black folks? 🤣🤣🤣

(South Park joke btw, full disclosure, recognizing my sources.  No plagiarism.)

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 1

For example the club scans for weapons strick no weapons policy so if they want in go put your manhood in the car,

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Does if apply to women and unemployed black folks? 🤣🤣🤣

(South Park joke btw, full disclosure, recognizing my sources.  No plagiarism.)

It applies to everyone Al.:yes:

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

For example the club scans for weapons strick no weapons policy so if they want in go put your manhood in the car,

That’s good policy, but most states don’t allow firearms in bars, or where alcoholic beverages are sold.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It applies to everyone Al.:yes:

That’s good policy, but most states don’t allow firearms in bars, or where alcoholic beverages are sold.

I asked officers at Denny's a few weeks ago they told me here it's up to the club, I didn't know , I assumed they weren't allowed.

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I asked officers at Denny's a few weeks ago they told me here it's up to the club, I didn't know , I assumed they weren't allowed.

Each state is different, but all the states I had a concealed carry license in didn't allow concealed weapons to be carried into places where alcohol was served, except for restaurants.