Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Trump raising money off election lies? Now we’ve seen everything.

Grim Reaper 6

This was not money offered by supporters to advance his final policy wishes or in service to some future political bid. It was, instead, mostly money thrown at Trump in response to his incessant and dishonest claims that he’d been the victim of nefarious behavior in the 2020 presidential election.

So does the fundraising call obtained by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski and Em Steck. In it, a woman calling herself “Stephanie” says she is calling on Lara Trump’s behalf. She then points to 2020 as a reason for the recipient of the call to give money to the party once again.

“We all know the problems” that occurred that year, she says. “No photo IDs, unsecured ballot drop boxes, mass mailing of ballots, and voter rolls chock full of deceased people and noncitizens are just a few examples of the massive fraud that took place.”

A Trump raising money off election lies? Now we’ve seen everything. (msn.com)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

This was not money offered by supporters to advance his final policy wishes or in service to some future political bid. It was, instead, mostly money thrown at Trump in response to his incessant and dishonest claims that he’d been the victim of nefarious behavior in the 2020 presidential election.

So does the fundraising call obtained by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski and Em Steck. In it, a woman calling herself “Stephanie” says she is calling on Lara Trump’s behalf. She then points to 2020 as a reason for the recipient of the call to give money to the party once again.

“We all know the problems” that occurred that year, she says. “No photo IDs, unsecured ballot drop boxes, mass mailing of ballots, and voter rolls chock full of deceased people and noncitizens are just a few examples of the massive fraud that took place.”

No shock, his minions will dig deep in their rustler jeans pockets

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

On top of at least 51+ million in taxpayer money. 

He should be in jail. 

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

On top of at least 51+ million in taxpayer money. 

He should be in jail. 

It is really ashame, the people who send this money do so because they have been convinced that the conspiracy theory of a stolen election is true.:no: So, they send money they need for other things to someone who doesn't even care about them at all. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No shock, his minions will dig deep in their rustler jeans pockets

Yea but no matter what it still very sad.:yes:

• Like 2

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It is really ashame, the people who send this money do so because they have been convinced that the conspiracy theory of a stolen election is true.:no: So, they send money they need for other things to someone who doesn't even care about them at all. :cry:

The aholes claiming that Biden is responsible for global inflation are the ones who don't give a rat's what this expired orange takes. Are they wanting to save dollars on everyday items to give to the previous orangutan president? 

Boggles the mind.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Washington Post. About as comparable to CNN. :w00t:

NewsWolves.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

NewsWolves.jpg

Still more accurate than Hawken though hey 

Did you get that meme from Facebook or truth social?

You're one of the money givers who complain about money. You are actually the joke here. LoL. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The aholes claiming that Biden is responsible for global inflation are the ones who don't give a rat's what this expired orange takes. Are they wanting to save dollars on everyday items to give to the previous orangutan president? 

Boggles the mind.

It does boggle the mind, and sadly people who support Trump support this behavior,  it makes me sick!!!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Hawken said:

NewsWolves.jpg

Hawken, thanks for proving the fact that you are Trump Drunk, that dam Kool-laid is going to get you!!!!!!!😂

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Still more accurate than Hawken though hey 

Did you get that meme from Facebook or truth social?

You're one of the money givers who complain about money. You are actually the joke here. LoL. 

He is not a member of Truth Social, because if was a member I could pick him out of the crowd. Because the comments he makes and the way he posts unique!!🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

He is not a member of Truth Social, because if was a member I could pick him out of the crowd. Because the comments he makes and the way he posts unique!!🤣

What a missed opportunity for him to give Trump more money! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

What a missed opportunity for him to give Trump more money! 

I am sure he still will, there is plenty of time before the election!!!!!:D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hawken, thanks for proving the fact that you are Trump Drunk, that dam Kool-laid is get you!!!!!!!😂

Are they playing a game, or are the wolves hungry? And I had to explain it to you. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Are they playing a game, or are the wolves hungry? And I had to explain it to you. :wacko:

LoL

No you don't! That's the joke on you! :w00t:

Keep compounding.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfpIuleOA-PAoWZ9b1gMl

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Please stay on topic!!!!!:yes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Deleted for Content!!!

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
Double post
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The wolf pack is here and circling you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Michelle said:

No, he jumped in trying to be funny and failed. Now he's become the joke lol. 

You would think he would learn after failing with that meme several times already.

The right can't meme. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The point of the meme is that the MSM likes to misconstrue someone or something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The point of the meme is that the MSM likes to misconstrue someone or something.

I got it right away and most people with any brains would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I am having flashbacks to Trump's "racist baby" joke post that got fact checked by the media :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/19/trump-racist-baby-tweet-gets-slapped-with--media-label.html

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I am having flashbacks to Trump's "racist baby" joke post that got fact checked by the media :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/19/trump-racist-baby-tweet-gets-slapped-with--media-label.html

Your link says Page Not Found. :blink:

4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Your link says Page Not Found. :blink:

Not sure why, I'll try reposting 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/19/trump-racist-baby-tweet-gets-slapped-with-manipulated-media-label.html

Trump's 'racist baby' tweet gets slapped with 'manipulated media' label from Twitter

A doctored viral video shared by President Donald Trump on Twitter has been labeled as "manipulated media" by the microblogging site as it looks to clean up disinformation. 

The video shows a White toddler chasing a Black child down the street, and the banner says, "Terrified todler runs from racist baby." It is made to look like it was produced by CNN and the word "toddler" is misspelled.

Talk about missing the point :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes. That's what you do all the time. Jokes on you. That's what everyone thinks s laughing at, not your silly meme. 

43 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I got it right away and most people with any brains would.

Everyone but you and Hawken did. You're both on the back foot here 

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Trump tried to use that to fleece the gullible too? Wow. He's a multi level grifter isn't he.

• Thanks 2