Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US intel said to indicate Iran could strike ‘Israeli soil’ in next 24 to 48 hours

Kittens Are Jerks

Israel got the most out of this past 2 weeks...killed some big shots, gained valuable intelligence about Iran's capabilities to attack,and swatted down an expensive air display.

Now the road through Rafah begins.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Israelis are far too strategic and tactical to care about appearances.

Not this time. They bluffed and tried to get America to do their bidding and failed miserably in trying to escalate it with a counter strike when Biden refused. This war is all about Iran’s nuclear weapons program 

Speaking of tactical. I read the Americans have apparently developed a missile that has no explosives but rather EMP like electronic components that zap the electrical and electronics of nuclear reactors. Apparently this is the type of strike weapon the Israelis wanted. 

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Wait, wut?  Weren't you on here a few weeks back screaming about the "poor Palestinian chirren"?  So now if Rafah is crushed, erryting be ayrie?  

I don’t remember screaming and if I did how would you have known? But I do remember you speaking with caps locked emotions.

Yes I don’t like seeing children die. I don’t like seeing innocents die either. This is my red line.  If taking rafah can end this war then so be it. Enjoy deaths consolation prize 

23 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Israel got the most out of this past 2 weeks...killed some big shots, gained valuable intelligence about Iran's capabilities to attack,and swatted down an expensive air display.

Now the road through Rafah begins.

I sincerely wished the Israeli’s had just gone after all of hamas leaders and foreign benefactors including Iran to get back their hostages at the start instead of going for a land grab. 

3 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I sincerely wished the Israeli’s had just gone after all of hamas leaders and foreign benefactors including Iran to get back their hostages at the start instead of going for a land grab. 

I think one of the issues is Hamas is embedded in the population , can be very difficult to figure who is who and where they are. I woulda thought they could have started at one end and worked their way to the other , vetting everyone they come accross and keep them behind where they already crossed and setup Fema camps or whatever there. Opposed to carpet bombing the place i mean.

Just now, Razman said:

I think one of the issues is Hamas is embedded in the population , can be very difficult to figure who is who and where they are. I woulda thought they could have started at one end and worked their way to the other , vetting everyone they come accross and keep them behind where they already crossed and setup Fema camps or whatever there. Opposed to carpet bombing the place i mean.

I understand revenge and punishment and Israel was greatly wronged. Those 1200 murdered and hostage civilians was medieval and the work of psychopaths. We need to make this clear. The question I ask did Netanyahu go too far and also not far enough to release the hostages? I believe so. Israel could have just as easily begun a completely justified retribution campaign with no time frame. 

A Labour government would have been more selective in its reprisals, most definitely. Your vetting idea and selective judgement would have worked better from a moral point of view. At least with me. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Anti-Israel protesters heard shouting ‘We are Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’ amid Columbia U demonstrations:(

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-israel-protesters-heard-shouting-we-hamas-long-live-hamas-columbia-university-demonstrations

The FBI declined to comment to Fox News Digital when asked if it planned to investigate the individuals saying they are Hamas, a group the U.S. government has designated a terrorist organization. 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Sad 1

In ‘message,’ IDF said to fire 3 missiles at radar defense for secret Iran nuclear site

An alleged Israeli strike in Iran overnight Thursday-Friday went beyond the scope of several small drones described by Tehran, US media reported later Friday. It reportedly included three missiles launched by Israeli Air Force warplanes that targeted an air defense radar site near Isfahan that was part of an array defending the nearby top-secret Natanz nuclear site.

The report, first published by ABC, cited a US official as saying that the missiles were fired from outside of Iranian airspace.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-message-idf-said-to-fire-3-missiles-at-radar-defense-for-secret-iran-nuclear-site/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Have you been living under a rock? Of course they went after Hamas et al and tried to locate hostages. What do you think they've been doing these past few months? Are you not aware of just how difficult it is to find hostages held captive in private homes, civilian buildings, and a vast network of underground tunnels?

Not this time. They bluffed and tried to get America to do their bidding and failed miserably in trying to escalate it with a counter strike when Biden refused. This war is all about Iran’s nuclear weapons program 

Land grab? Iran's nuclear weapons program? Which is it? Hint: None of the above. This war is about eliminating Hamas (as well as dealing with Iran's other proxies) and rescuing the remaining hostages. That's not to suggest Iran's nuclear program is not a priority, it is. Just not at this time. As for failing miserably, the Israelis got what they wanted. I wouldn't call that a failure.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Minor correction.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Have you been living under a rock? Of course they went after Hamas et al and tried to locate hostages. What do you think they've been doing these past few months? Are you not aware of just how difficult it is to find hostages held captive in private homes, civilian buildings, and a vast network of underground tunnels?

35,000 deaths and counting. Are these all hamas? I’ve made it perfectly clear that my concern since the brutality of October last year that my sympathies go out to Israel and especially for the hostages. I looked the other way with Netanyahu’s excesses for a long time before commenting. I don’t give blank checks to anyone, certainly not hamas but enough is enough! You should acknowledge this and lower your tone towards me

29 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Land grab? Iran's nuclear weapons program? Which is it? Hint: None of the above. This war is about eliminating Hamas (as well as dealing with Iran's other proxies) and rescuing the remaining hostages. That's not to suggest Iran's nuclear program is not a priority, it is. Just not at this time. As for failing miserably, the Israelis got what they wanted. I wouldn't call that a failure.

Yes it’s a land grab. I’m not deaf, dumb or blind. Maybe I should have clarified about what I meant as failure and success.

Success: From a defensive standpoint Israel showed the world what air defence should look like. An success with help from its friends. But let’s also be fair and say it came at a huge cost, 1 billion dollars in missiles and jet fuel to counter 70 million dollars in Iranian weapons

Failure: The retaliatory strike was an over reach. Not saying that Israel didn’t have a right too, not at all, just that it didn’t have the capacity. It tried to drag in America and it wouldn’t help them. 

I take it you’re Israeli or Jewish? You feel threatened and angry? Well you have every right to be after the callous way in which the world has treated your people over the centuries, but that reality does not change the facts of the last 6 months and Israel’s overreach. 

Edited by Unusual Tournament
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Now the road through Rafah begins

That's the rumor.  I certainly hope it turns out to be accurate and that DC hasn't found a way to compel Israel against the current government's will on this issue.  If DC will refuse to stall weapons replenishment and will veto the UN when necessary, then pulling their punches on Iran will be worth it.  Hamas MUST be finished as an organized fighting and governing entity before Israel can focus on Hizballah or Iran.

Hamas will be nothing more than an insurgency and the IDF will take losses for as long as they remain in Gaza but Gaza will no longer be a serious threat to Israel and eventually ALL of those tunnels will be found and neutralized one way or another.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Unusual Tournament said:

35,000 deaths and counting. Are these all hamas? I’ve made it perfectly clear that my concern since the brutality of October last year that my sympathies go out to Israel and especially for the hostages. I looked the other way with Netanyahu’s excesses for a long time before commenting. I don’t give blank checks to anyone, certainly not hamas but enough is enough! You should acknowledge this and lower your tone towards me

After October 7, only Israelis have the right to say enough is enough. They are fighting for their survival against genocidal terrorists hellbent on destroying them. You claim to sympathize with Israelis, BUT... There's always a BUT, isn't there.

You waste no time taking Israelis to task, yet have you once acknowledged Hamas' role in the deaths of its own citizens? They knew Israel would retaliate after October 7 and they had prepared for that retaliation by using civilian buildings and its own citizens as shields.

Yes it’s a land grab. I’m not deaf, dumb or blind. Maybe I should have clarified about what I meant as failure and success.

In other words a genocide. Is that what you're trying to say?

Failure: The retaliatory strike was an over reach. Not saying that Israel didn’t have a right too, not at all, just that it didn’t have the capacity. It tried to drag in America and it wouldn’t help them. 

What's your evidence of this?

I take it you’re Israeli or Jewish? You feel threatened and angry? Well you have every right to be after the callous way in which the world has treated your people over the centuries, but that reality does not change the facts of the last 6 months and Israel’s overreach. 

And there's that BUT again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

After October 7, only Israelis have the right to say enough is enough. They are fighting for their survival against genocidal terrorists hellbent on destroying them. You claim to sympathize with Israelis, BUT... There's always a BUT, isn't there.

Israel is not fighting for its existence. What a load of crappolla. Netanyahu is fighting for his political survival. Israel is safe. Your problem is you can’t take criticism, and you think that Israel is Gods country. 

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

You waste no time taking Israelis to task, yet have you once acknowledged Hamas' role in the deaths of its own citizens?

Yes I might not have mentioned it directly but I implied it. hamas is pure evil and it committed the medieval brutality of 7th October in full knowledge that Israel would retaliate. How much retaliation is required? 40,000 Palestinians are dead already. You tell me?

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

In other words a genocide. Is that what you're trying to say?

What's your evidence of this?

And there's that BUT again.

You seem really touchy on the G word. Never mentioned a genocide but mass indiscriminate killing to force people out is what is going on. 

Id tend to agree this sends a message. Israel is able to hit targets inside Iran with little or no warning. The no fly orders were given after the explosions. Iran had no idea at all these missiles and drones, were on the way.

Im sure a Pentagon satellite was watching. Eventually pictures will be "leaked".

Iran threw dozens of jabs, uppercuts, and haymakers, but Israel blocked them all. Israel responded with a unblocked slap. Iran should realize who's the better fighter here. I think they did, and thus why no further response.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Israel is not fighting for its existence. What a load of crappolla. Netanyahu is fighting for his political survival. Israel is safe. Your problem is you can’t take criticism, and you think that Israel is Gods country. 

Israel has never been safe. All you'd have to do is spend a week there to know that. Israel had to fight for its existence from the get. It was invaded by Arab armies immediately after proclaiming its independence, and the wars, conflicts and terrorist attacks have not ceased since. Israelis, still reeling from the savagery of October 7, are defending themselves once again. It's not one politician's fight for survival. Israeli politicians across the spectrum are all in, as are the majority of Israelis. When they say 'never again', they mean it.

8 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Yes I might not have mentioned it directly but I implied it. hamas is pure evil and it committed the medieval brutality of 7th October in full knowledge that Israel would retaliate. How much retaliation is required? 40,000 Palestinians are dead already. You tell me?

I repeat: The reason Palestinian civilians continue to die is largely due to how deeply Hamas is embedded within the civilian population and infrastructure. It's Hamas who has no problem spilling Palestinian blood, not Israel. It provoked Israel and used Gazans as expendable human shields. Indeed the more Gazans killed, the more global outrage against Israel. But I really must commend Hamas in that regard. What a great way to foment hatred against your enemy and gain an army of useful idiots.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Minor edits.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Missile fired in alleged Israeli strike on Iran had tech to evade radar detection

Two Western officials tell The New York Times that a missile fired in an alleged Israeli strike on air defenses of the Natanz nuclear site had technology that enabled the weapon to evade Iran’s radar defense systems.Two Iranian officials also tell the newspaper that Iran did not detect intrusions into its airspace yesterday, including drones, missiles or aircraft.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/report-missile-fired-in-alleged-israeli-strike-on-iran-had-tech-to-evade-radar-detection/

Iran, however, is still dismissing the reported strike by Israel, calling it child's play. Iran's foreign minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said that Tehran would not respond unless Iranian “interests” were targeted. “What happened… was no attack,” he said. “It was the flight of two or three quad-copters, which are at the level of toys that our children use in Iran.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/irans-fm-dismisses-reported-strike-by-israel-as-at-the-level-of-toys-our-children-use/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Razman said:

Using the term "carpet bombing" is so ridiculous that you guys should be embarrassed by it.  That was primariy a tactic in WWII though it did linger into some strikes on Vietnam.  The IDF has never "carpet bombed" anything.  They use JDAMs at a minimum and when they really need precision they have delivery systems to put the ordnance through a specific door or window.  They've even developed lower-yield explosives tailored to kill only the individuals in a single room as opposed to an entire flat.

Those who keep complaining about civilian deaths are hypocrites (that isn't aimed at you) because the reality is that even if Hamas propaganda of 33K deaths were accurate - statisticians say the numbers are impossible -  that ratio of civilian to combatant would still be a record low for even modern wars.  FAR BETTER than what the US has done in the Middle East.  

The reality is simple.  Israel's choice is to allow a terror army to strike them over and over with impunity, OR to strike back knowing they will kill civilians that are being used as shields.  Remember their worldview:

IF SOMEONE WILL RISE TO KILL YOU, KILL THEM FIRST!

They need to deliver those 40,000 tents to the area outside Rafah, either to the Sinai or to the beaches a few miles from Rafah and begin hounding the UN to help supply sanitation, fresh water, and medical facilities - like the UN should have done MONTHS AGO.   There is so much food being delivered now that the prices in their markets are collapsing.  Once Hamas' last battalions are neutralized as an organized fighting force, the IDF needs to put enough reservists in the cities of Gaza to continue cleaning out the weapons caches and destroying that tunnel-system in detail.

UNRWA schools SHOULD NO LONGER BE ALLOWED.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Using the term "carpet bombing" is so ridiculous that you guys should be embarrassed by it.

Maybe carpet bombing isn't the right words , but.....................................Drone footage shows how completely destroyed Gaza is right now | The ...

Death Toll in Gaza Climbs, Israel Calls up More Troops - The Atlantic

Apparently yesterday something hit an army base in Iraq. 

The Iraqi army said on Saturday that a command post at Kalsu military base, south of the capital Baghdad, had been hit by an explosion overnight, killing one member of the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) and injuring eight other people.

The PMU, also known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, is a predominantly Shiite Iranian-backed paramilitary force based in Iraq. The PMU are responsible for the site where the explosion struck, according to Muhannad al-Anazi, a member of the Security Committee in Babylon Governorate.

The cause of the blast is still unknown. Israeli and US officials said neither was involved in the explosion, which came a day after a military strike on Iran that has been attributed to Israel.

• Thanks 4

I found this on X and pretty much sums up the current Israel - Iran situation 

On 4/12/2024 at 4:36 PM, Unusual Tournament said:

Trump had every opportunity to bomb Iran and didn’t. Put that on your Chicken waffle ;)

No, the only actual President that had an opportunity to take on Iran was Bush...with 150,000 soldiers in the vicinity...and he wouldn't touch them.  Put that in your Chicken waffle!  There is a reason why no one touches Iran...ever wonder why that is?  Russia.  Pure and simple.  

1 hour ago, joc said:

No, the only actual President that had an opportunity to take on Iran was Bush...with 150,000 soldiers in the vicinity...and he wouldn't touch them.  Put that in your Chicken waffle!  There is a reason why no one touches Iran...ever wonder why that is?  Russia.  Pure and simple.  

Didn’t stop America from proxy fighting Russia in Ukraine?

I vaguely remember Trump posting in CAPS LOCK about Iran when he was president and it doesn’t take 150,000 soldiers to bomb Iran. 

1 hour ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Didn’t stop America from proxy fighting Russia in Ukraine?

I vaguely remember Trump posting in CAPS LOCK about Iran when he was president and it doesn’t take 150,000 soldiers to bomb Iran. 

That you have no clue of foreign policy is obvious.  You cannot bomb Iran.  That would start WWIII.  Which is why Biden said if Israel attacked Iran they would be on their own.  Trump has nothing to do with anything...he isn't President.  

• Like 1