Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US intel said to indicate Iran could strike ‘Israeli soil’ in next 24 to 48 hours

Kittens Are Jerks

1 minute ago, Unusual Tournament said:

lol You just advocated war and Biden’s inability to attack Iran. What are you talking about? 

No, I advocated sending the military as a deterrent. Let them know we are serious.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

No, I advocated sending the military as a deterrent. Let them know we are serious.

Why wasn’t Trump serious?

Why wasn’t Trump serious?

Gawd, I don't care. The topic isn't about Trump and I'm not going to be pulled into a conversation about him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Michelle said:

Gawd, I don't care. The topic isn't about Trump and I'm not going to be pulled into a conversation about him.

Then why did you bring up Trump?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Trump had every opportunity to bomb Iran and didn’t. Put that on your Chicken waffle ;)

This was the first post about Trump.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Then why did you bring up Trump?

His name came into the discussion on post#23.  YOU POSTED IT.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

This was the first post about Trump.

Well you insinuated Trump was better than Biden at handling Iran

• Like 2

1 minute ago, and-then said:

His name came into the discussion on post#23.  YOU POSTED IT.

Only after Michelle alluded that Trump would have made a better decision than Biden

• Like 2

Well you insinuated Trump was better than Biden at handling Iran

No, I insinuated I would be.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

No, I insinuated I would be.

You wanna be president?

Edited by Unusual Tournament
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

You wanna be president?

I couldn't be worse than Biden. And I don't have any dirty laundry.

• Like 4

Just now, Michelle said:

I couldn't be worse than Biden. And I don't have any dirty laundry.

Well you couldn’t be worse than Trump. Would you bomb Iran if they retaliated against Israel?

• Like 1

Well you couldn’t be worse than Trump. Would you bomb Iran if they retaliated against Israel?

I'm going to say this and then I'm done. As a show of force and solidarity with Israel I would send the military on stand by. If they instigated their plan I would give them the same as they gave Israel. Hopefully just the show of force would prevent any attacks.

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

I'm going to say this and then I'm done. As a show of force and solidarity with Israel I would send the military on stand by. If they instigated their plan I would give them the same as they gave Israel. Hopefully just the show of force would prevent any attacks.

Good answer. Put your name on the presidential ballot and I’ll vote for you

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I just checked Israeli live news feeds and no reports of an Iranian attack there. I don't know for certain, but the air raid sirens may have had something to do with the barrage of some 40 rockets that were fired from Lebanon at northern Israel earlier.

ABC World News Tonight is showing Israel shooting missiles at these rockets now. This happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Biden is weak and everybody in the world knows it. I think we should send military ships and put them on stand by in case they do attack.

The US made sure to assemble a powerful concentration of naval forces in the Middle East right after the Hamas attacks triggered Israel's offensive in Gaza. It's not only strengthened its warship deployment, it continues to maintain dominance in the region. Even though they've focused their efforts on deterring Hezbollah from increasing its missile attacks against Israel, and the Houthis from launching more attacks on shipping in the Red Sea, they're prepared for any worse case scenario.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Only after Michelle alluded that Trump would have made a better decision than Biden

Uh, no, she made a statement in the discussion and YOU interpreted it the way YOU wished to.  Biden is an embarrassment to America and is rapidly bringing danger to the whole planet.  Well, to be more specific, it isn't Biden, it's his handlers that are out of control.  It's like they are enjoying slapping Bibi down and losing sight of the possibility of a regional or even global war spinning up from this chaos. 

The latest assessment of what Iran might be planning is an attack on a scale that could cause a MASSIVE response by Israel.  Your comments about the IAF not being up to the job just show how little you actually know about their capabilities.  They probably cannot destroy the most deeply buried nuke sites - unless they choose to use low yield nuke bunker busters - but they easily have the capacity to devastate Iran's IRGC infrastructure as well as oil export facilities.  Iran understands this and that's why I doubt they will strike in any determined way.  The question is more, what will Israel choose to do in response.  If Israel suffers mass casualties during this response, the region is likely to burn.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

As a show of force and solidarity with Israel I would send the military on stand by. If they instigated their plan I would give them the same as they gave Israel. Hopefully just the show of force would prevent any attacks.

The best way for the US to show force and solidarity with Israel, is to focus its efforts on eliminating the Iranian nuclear threat. Both it and the US must prevent Iran from taking advantage of the chaos of the war in Gaza to achieve its nuclear ambitions.

Israeli leaders often talk about targeting the 'head of the Iranian octopus' (Tehran) rather than becoming tangled up in its 'tentacles' (Hezbollah, the Houthis, the Shiite militias, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad). Although October 7 taught Israel that it has no choice but to confront Iran-backed threats on all fronts, eliminating the nuclear threat is still its top priority.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Biden is weak and everybody in the world knows it. I think we should send military ships and put them on stand by in case they do attack.

Seems like we did that, destroyers have been deployed to help shoot down missiles that might attack Israel. They are designed to be good at that. The administration has already said that we are prepared to be pulled into an escalating regional war.

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

If he had Trump haters would call him a warmonger. The Democrats are now the party of war though.

Helping Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan defend themselves seems a little  mild for warmongering.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Seems like we did that, destroyers have been deployed to help shoot down missiles that might attack Israel. They are designed to be good at that. The administration has already said that we are prepared to be pulled into an escalating regional war.

Helping Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan defend themselves seems a little  mild for warmongering.

The first part Kittens Are Jerks already schooled me on. It's difficult trying to keep up with everything going on in the world.

I'm not talking about Biden. "We came, we saw, he died. cackle" We would have been at war with Russia if Hillary had won. Democrats actually had nice things to say when Trump bombed Iran. I think that is the only thing they ever praised him for.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The best way for the US to show force and solidarity with Israel, is to focus its efforts on eliminating the Iranian nuclear threat. Both it and the US must prevent Iran from taking advantage of the chaos of the war in Gaza to achieve its nuclear ambitions.

Israeli leaders often talk about targeting the 'head of the Iranian octopus' (Tehran) rather than becoming tangled up in its 'tentacles' (Hezbollah, the Houthis, the Shiite militias, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad). Although October 7 taught Israel that it has no choice but to confront Iran-backed threats on all fronts, eliminating the nuclear threat is still its top priority.

This i agree with. Non proliferation of nuclear weapons should be enforced and trade relations subject to it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Iran has a dilapidated airforce but a great anti-air missile umbrella.

Such a great anti-air umbrella that Israel has been breaching it with F-35 aircraft for years, even flying over Tehran and other cities/areas of strategic interests.

While the reports of Israeli F-35 flying over Iran were never confirmed by Israel the Iranian Supreme leader fired the general in charge of Iran's air defense.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/18/f-35-has-freaked-out-iran-and-changed-everything-in-the-middle-east.html

While officially the F-35 shouldn't have the range that is based off of two assumptions, the first being that the stated range of the F-35 is actually what it is, which is unlikely to be entirely accurate, and two that the F-35I, the Israeli custom variant, hasn't been customized to increase range.  From what I understand the exact customization that Israel requested for their F-35 varient has never been disclosed.  There is also the possibility that Israel is really good at hiding mid air refueling by various means.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Such a great anti-air umbrella that Israel has been breaching it with F-35 aircraft for years, even flying over Tehran and other cities/areas of strategic interests.

While the reports of Israeli F-35 flying over Iran were never confirmed by Israel the Iranian Supreme leader fired the general in charge of Iran's air defense.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/18/f-35-has-freaked-out-iran-and-changed-everything-in-the-middle-east.html

While officially the F-35 shouldn't have the range that is based off of two assumptions, the first being that the stated range of the F-35 is actually what it is, which is unlikely to be entirely accurate, and two that the F-35I, the Israeli custom variant, hasn't been customized to increase range.  From what I understand the exact customization that Israel requested for their F-35 varient has never been disclosed.  There is also the possibility that Israel is really good at hiding mid air refueling by various means.

Well this impending retaliation from Israel has been telegraphed and as such let’s assume Russian and Chinese technicians will be directing air defence and looking for an elusive target to use as propaganda. Russian and Chinese radars are very sophisticated and bet passive detection means will also play a big part. 

As for where the Israeli airforce could be refueling and landing in, well Azerbaijan is the favourite and considering the double game Turkey has been playing in the Gaza conflict it’s safe to assume the Turks might possibly look the other way. 

I doubt Israel can inflict much damage on Iran. They can go nuclear and so can Iran. But I think (and might be wrong) Israel is trying very hard to drag America into this conflict as a way to destroy what it can only otherwise inflict minor damage on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Uh, no, she made a statement in the discussion and YOU interpreted it the way YOU wished to.  Biden is an embarrassment to America and is rapidly bringing danger to the whole planet.  Well, to be more specific, it isn't Biden, it's his handlers that are out of control.  It's like they are enjoying slapping Bibi down and losing sight of the possibility of a regional or even global war spinning up from this chaos. 

The latest assessment of what Iran might be planning is an attack on a scale that could cause a MASSIVE response by Israel.  Your comments about the IAF not being up to the job just show how little you actually know about their capabilities.  They probably cannot destroy the most deeply buried nuke sites - unless they choose to use low yield nuke bunker busters - but they easily have the capacity to devastate Iran's IRGC infrastructure as well as oil export facilities.  Iran understands this and that's why I doubt they will strike in any determined way.  The question is more, what will Israel choose to do in response.  If Israel suffers mass casualties during this response, the region is likely to burn.

Yes I did forget that I introduced Trump directly into the discussion BUT with sound reasoning since Michelle’s introduction of Biden was meant as criticism and indirectly as a vote of confidence in Trump. 

And in no way is Biden an embarrassment since boy wonder Trump promised so much more on Iran and didn’t deliver, in fact, I find it kinda hypocritical of certain aspects that Israel has brought this matter to a head on Biden’s watch AND not Trump. Funny innit?

I doubt believe there is any MASSIVE Israeli response because Israel only has surgical strike capabilities unlike the U.S. military which has the ability to cause real damage. 

There’s just too much fence between these two dogs to have a fight and going nuclear works both ways and opens Pandora’s box in Ukraine. So NO the U.S. will keep a small tether on Israel, very small and the same for Iran. A big nothing burger 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

US intel said to indicate Iran could strike ‘Israeli soil’ in next 24 to 48 hours

Iran could launch an attack on Israeli soil within the next 24 to 48 hours, the Wall Street Journal on Friday quoted a US official as saying, citing American intelligence reports. Israel has been on high alert amid multiple threats and intelligence assessments that Iran would launch a strike on Israeli targets in a bid to avenge the April 1 airstrike on an Iranian consulate building in the Syrian capital of Damascus, which killed several Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commanders, including two generals.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-intel-said-to-indicate-iran-could-strike-israeli-soil-in-next-24-to-48-hours/

Well, lets hope it doesn't happen because I am certain that Iran will not attack directly. They will use one of their Proxy forces like possible Hezbollah. If this happens this war will become very difficult to manage, however, I believe that Israel will win any conflict it is faced with, the only question is at what cost. I also expect Iran to try and drag the United States in the conflict, so I imagine that this threat applies to America also.

JIMHO

• Like 3