Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US intel said to indicate Iran could strike ‘Israeli soil’ in next 24 to 48 hours

Kittens Are Jerks

Iran should not attack Israeli they got China and Russia behind them, but start a ww3.Iran will be the first starting this war but Iran will be first to be annihilated.

• Like 1

Very concerning situation. Let’s hope Israel is in control of the situation and its population stays safe. Another thing, we do not know what payload these drones, cruise missiles and ballistic weapons have. So any response will take that into consideration 

• Like 2

Over a dozen have been monitored approaching Israel.  I wonder if this will be regarded as a declaration of war.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TigerBright19 said:

I wonder if this will be regarded as a declaration of war.

I wonder if the US declares they will support Israel to the end just as they did with Ukraine, and then, just as it did with Ukraine, change its mind due to the cost? The ME has learnt from Ukraine how much promises of support are worth. Not much.

• Like 2

Cruise missiles are said to have been launched. It's a twitter feed so take it for what it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

I would expect for Hezbollah to start launching missiles at any time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I would expect for Hezbollah to start launching missiles at any time.

Hope Iran doesn't cross the line...

We will see in real time I suppose.

• Like 3

ISRAEL CH 12 TV: IRAN HAS ALSO LAUNCHED CRUISE MISSILES AT ISRAEL, ?

According to a report by Israel's Channel 12 TV, Iran has also launched cruise missiles at Israel, with a shorter flight time than a drone. According to two regional security sources, Jordan has positioned its air defences to intercept and destroy any Iranian drones or aircraft that breach its airspace.

https://www.google.com/search?q=IRAN+HAS+ALSO+LAUNCHED+CRUISE+MISSILES+AT+ISRAEL&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS631US633&oq=IRAN+HAS+ALSO+LAUNCHED+CRUISE+MISSILES+AT+ISRAEL&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61.2062j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 5

More than 100 are heading for Israel.

IMG-20240413-221652.jpg

• Sad 2

Indications are - Israeli and American fighter jets are intercepting drones flying over Jordan and Syria as we speak. No mention of cruise or ballistic missiles. These drones will then have to contend with missile arrays. The chances of any making it to their targets is limited. If they do it will be interesting to see what their targets are, military or civilian 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Iran should not attack Israeli they got China and Russia behind them, but start a ww3.Iran will be the first starting this war but Iran will be first to be annihilated.

to add 

51 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

12 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Contrary to myth, embassies are not sovereign territories. They are, however, afforded special protections from attack or other interference by the host country under international law. Diplomats, for example, get immunity from prosecution and embassy buildings are often viewed as a sanctuary for their nation’s citizens. They cannot be entered by the host country's police without the permission of diplomatic staff.

You learn something new every day. 

All the same, it was an attack on an Iranian embassy. You can't be surprised they retaliate. Same as the US retaliates when theirs are targeted.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, pellinore said:

I wonder if the US declares they will support Israel to the end just as they did with Ukraine, and then, just as it did with Ukraine, change its mind due to the cost? The ME has learnt from Ukraine how much promises of support are worth. Not much.

Defending Israel and hitting back at Iran are two different things. And your point about flaky American support for Ukraine is well taken. 

Reports suggest a huge explosion in Tehran. We can be sure of one thing when it comes to Israel retaliation, it won’t be by drones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.Iran will be the first starting this ww3 war but Iran will be first to be annihilated.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Defending Israel and hitting back at Iran are two different things. And your point about flaky American support for Ukraine is well taken. 

Depends on whether the US thinks the ME is more important than Europe. Europe is starting to re-arm because they rightly feel the US isn't committed to them. And Trump may be right, the West relies too much on the US, but the US is so economically powerful compared to Eastern European states like Poland and Ukraine that pulling the rug after promising support will lead to disaster. And history has shown that however much the US hangs back, it is eventually drawn into conflict outside its own territory.

• Like 3