Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-Navy officer: 'Underwater UFOs jeopardize US maritime security'

What about surface UFOs... arent they a danger to infantry?

• Like 5

Somebody’s been watching too many episodes of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"In the footage (see below), the object seemed to enter the water without even making a splash." So, no one can tell whether it actually did. 

I would like more information other than something seeming to do anything. Need more data, until then it stays as "unknown" to me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

"In the footage (see below), the object seemed to enter the water without even making a splash." So, no one can tell whether it actually did. 

I would like more information other than something seeming to do anything. Need more data, until then it stays as "unknown" to me.

And although a sailor managed to film it as it appeared on (what I assume is) an infrared camera monitor in a control room  (or is it radar?), no-one managed to film - or even see? - the object in real life.  

But then, they use the same technology as all UFOs and are able to ensure they never, ever, appear to anyone with half decent photographic equipment and the ability to use it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

USOs are an interesting sub-topic.  Invisible Residents by Sanderson is a good read.

• Like 1

I think the responsible and appropriate way to have had this reported is state "unidentified submerged objects" and leave the UFO stuff out. That way you don't have people jumping to conclusions about alien colonies in the deep ocean and whatnot. 

It's unidentified and underwater. Let's start by eliminating all known possibilities.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Trelane said:

It's unidentified and underwater. Let's start by eliminating all known possibilities.

Its not my ex girlfriend.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Trelane said:

I think the responsible and appropriate way to have had this reported is state "unidentified submerged objects" and leave the UFO stuff out. That way you don't have people jumping to conclusions about alien colonies in the deep ocean and whatnot. 

Or, rather, unidentified infrared or radar anomalies. 

There is no evidence of a physical object. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Its not my ex girlfriend.

Let me write that down.....

for the record, not mine either.🤣

• Haha 1

to me the footage shows a drone test to see the range, or whatever.... the people involved don't seem concerned because they know what it is.. no mystery here IMO

Jeremy Corbell likes it though- oh wonderful 🥱

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

More detailed video here. 

https://youtu.be/dPrYVmYkL5w?si=lp9gW8Lz9v3QOSRg

• Thanks 1

He's right. It does represent tech far advanced of where we are. Wonder who they are and how long they've been here?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

. Wonder who they are and how long they've been here?

The Nordics... been here for at least a week.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

The Nordics... been here for at least a week.

Could be the Chinese, they've been pushing the advancement of their naval assets for at least 20 years now.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 8:25 AM, Hazzard said:

What about surface UFOs... arent they a danger to infantry?

Of course they are, and the Pentagon has admitted that in recent years, *finally*.
I've been preaching that for a long time. You have some bogie fly into American airspace and US military can't do a darn thing about it, then *that* - is a potentially grave danger to American sovereignty.

I believe that the US military learned much about threats of UFO's in 1943, Battle of LA. That airship was completely impervious to every ordinant that the US Army threw at it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 comments.

1. the video sucked. Don't they have professionals in the military that can film better than that? Awful. It looked like a glob of seaweed over a swamp. 

2. It looks like Jeremy Corbell is the go-to guy for leaked military videos. 

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Of course they are, and the Pentagon has admitted that in recent years, *finally*.
I've been preaching that for a long time. You have some bogie fly into American airspace and US military can't do a darn thing about it, then *that* - is a potentially grave danger to American sovereignty.

I believe that the US military learned much about threats of UFO's in 1943, Battle of LA. That airship was completely impervious to every ordinant that the US Army threw at it.

You are missing my point.

The AF are worried about UFOs... The navy about USOs... how come the infantry arent talking about UGOs?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You mean the Weather Balloon or the Clouds?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

You are missing my point.

The AF are worried about UFOs... The navy about USOs... how come the infantry arent talking about UGOs?

That is because in the eyes and ears of the Infantry...the only UGO is a dead UGO...

armyzombie2.png.a2c9210ddbd1453749be1852ba57ad29.png

• Like 1

There's a thread or two or three about this thing and I think it's an unmanned drone that can fly and smurge,

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yep, the Army threw over 1,400 anti-aircraft shells at it from Howitzers with some direct hits on the stationary hovering saucer shaped object. If it was a blimp or weather balloon and took direct hits and even shrapnel from exploding shells around it, it would have deflated and come down immediately. 

Here's the original CBS broadcast from that night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1