Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did the US give approval for Iran to strike Israel?


OverSword

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Is Lincoln the worst President in US history because the Civil War happened on his watch?

Some on UM have tried to put the blame for the 2020 BLM riots on Donald Trump's inability to control law and order. Not saying is you specifically,  but it's a relatively common view on this particular forum. 

Though I'm not sure if this is a consistent approach to all Presidents, or whether this is just a manifestation of TDS in making Trump as guilty s possible in their eyes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
27 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Some on UM have tried to put the blame for the 2020 BLM riots on Donald Trump's inability to control law and order. Not saying is you specifically,  but it's a relatively common view on this particular forum. 

Though I'm not sure if this is a consistent approach to all Presidents, or whether this is just a manifestation of TDS in making Trump as guilty s possible in their eyes!

Nope, not me, and nothing to do  with TDS,

The point I was unable to make is this:

If one reads history, one finds that the North and the South of the United States had growing disagreements on a number of issues for a couple of decades before open hostilities began in 1861.  Many of the issues were not completely resolved by the Civil War and persisted for another 50-70 years. Thus Lincoln who presided during the Civil War did not start it nor did he live to see the reunification complete.  He did not cause it.

Events in the world do not go in convenient 4 year cycles. and sometimes they go on for decades.  If multiple foreign powers are involved, some of them peers and near peers, their actions do not always fall neatly into US presidential terms.

Neither Trump nor Biden is responsible for everything that Iran, Israel, China, Russia, India, Saudi Arabia  the EU and other nations do.  Many US citizens are tired of being the world's policeman. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

A planned and coordinated s*** show...

Then afterward we tell Israel that the US won't be part of any counter strike.

This all reeks.

Assuming the story is even true, this is less a sh!t show than a farce.  It isn't as if Iran actually did any damage at all with its combined 300 missile/drone strike.  This was about honor, not effectiveness.  Iran couldn't be seen to do nothing after the attack on its Damascus Embassy, as the regime is already weak and unpopular, so they came cap in hand to the USA to ask permission.  Typical Muslim sound and fury signifying nothing.  So now the USA tips off Israel about the attack, and then Israel has a carte blanche Cassus Belli to escalate if they like.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is Lincoln the worst President in US history because the Civil War happened on his watch?

That's not even analogous to anything being discussed.

But ..and...more to the point, @Gromdormade a great point.  These same kinds of things happen on any Presidents watch. 

Which lends to the narrative that we are indeed being programmed how and what to think

Why is it some of us blame Biden when similar things occurred in the Trump admin? Because we don't trust the left. And why don't we trust the left? Because of Right Wing Political talkshow speak. 

I can only relate to Gromdor'a pov because I understand that left vs right, Dem vs Rep is all smoke and mirrors division tactics.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Adufussayswhat?

AO...they are all Dufus. And they are all on the same team! Washington vs The People.  Interesting that you bring up the civil war in all of this. Ths history of Politics in America is the Civil War.  The  Party that went to war for the right to own another Human Being were Democrats.  Their ancestors of today are Democrats.  Trump isn't Lincoln and Biden isn't Lee. Your side lost the war. Get over it already! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Some on UM have tried to put the blame for the 2020 BLM riots on Donald Trump's inability to control law and order. Not saying is you specifically,  but it's a relatively common view on this particular forum. 

Though I'm not sure if this is a consistent approach to all Presidents, or whether this is just a manifestation of TDS in making Trump as guilty s possible in their eyes!

The real problem with all those people at the Capitol Building is that, it should have never happened.  Trump thought he would be making a statement and that statement backfired on him in a very large way.  

Don't Mess With Texas...means Don't throw your damn trash on the ground in Texas!

Basically, Trump Messed with Washington and you don't do that either!  That was wrong.  He should had never allowed it to happen.  He did.  Epic Fail.  Washington is Anti-Americans.  Trump is part of Washington.  You cannot separate the Vampire from the Vampire killers when they all have blood dripping out of their fangs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, Iran gets owned pretty hard here regardless of the actual story is.

"Pretty please, Darth Brandon, can we retaliate for the attack on our embassy?"

"Sure, you filthy animals, you can lob some missiles and drones at Israel as long as you warn them first. Also, I'll team up with Israel and Jordan to shoot them down, because you're impotent and weak. Hope you feel stronger now!"

Did Reuters indicate if Biden shoved them into a locker on the way out? Looks like no, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

They feel the need to grovel for approval, Joe allegedly gives the green light, then shoots their attack down. Humiliating for Tehran, if they felt any shame.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

In addition to US and EU, Saudi Arabia and Jordan also helped defend Israel I believe.  That would be consistent with protecting your friends and pushing for stability rather than an expansive war.

Because they know that so called Palestinians are not a nation but a bunch of tribes that hate each other and if Israel didn't exist they would be at constant war that would cross all the borders in the region.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Wow, Iran gets owned pretty hard here regardless of the actual story is.

"Pretty please, Darth Brandon, can we retaliate for the attack on our embassy?"

"Sure, you filthy animals, you can lob some missiles and drones at Israel as long as you warn them first. Also, I'll team up with Israel and Jordan to shoot them down, because you're impotent and weak. Hope you feel stronger now!"

Did Reuters indicate if Biden shoved them into a locker on the way out? Looks like no, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

They feel the need to grovel for approval, Joe allegedly gives the green light, then shoots their attack down. Humiliating for Tehran, if they felt any shame.

I think the important part to them is they can now tell their people "We struck a decisive blow against the Jews and were victorious.  they will not be eager to mess with us again.  Also death to Israel"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is Lincoln the worst President in US history because the Civil War happened on his watch?

I wouldn't say Lincoln was the worst.  But I would say he was to blame.  He could have chosen a different path that didn't lead to war but he didn't.  We still have successionists today calling for states to leave and make the hundreds of thousands that died sacrifice worthless.

But I get what you are trying to say.  A leader takes the blame for the actions of his people.  It just amuses me to see the same people that try to excuse away Trump for the actions that happened by his own citizens under his leadership complaining about Biden not taking responsibilty for citizens of other countries doing things to citizens of a different set of other countries.  That would somehow imply that Biden was responsible for them, their actions, and their well being.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I think the important part to them is they can now tell their people "We struck a decisive blow against the Jews and were victorious.  they will not be eager to mess with us again.  Also death to Israel"

They could have just blatantly lied to their people at any point. Didn't need to grovel to the Great Satan to do so.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

They could have just blatantly lied to their people at any point. Didn't need to grovel to the Great Satan to do so.

Wouldn't want to risk freezing too many more assets?  Got to hold your people down and bullets cost money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
On 4/15/2024 at 11:46 AM, Hawken said:

War is profitable for the Military Industrial Complex. Which is probably why JFK wanted to pull troops out of Vietnam before his assassination.

 

GenMikeFlynn.jpg

Not saying it ain't so, but would like to see where you got your numbers from.

 

On a related item:  Palestine's Gaza Marine Gas Field in the Med was explored by British Gas and drilled by American Oil (Tamar Platform now sold to Israel).  From here, gas is piped to Egypt, processed and piped to Israel and Gaza where citizens buy it.  Their monthly checks go to Israel and the Palestinian Authority.  Some of the money goes to American Oil and British Gas.  And some goes to buy weapons for Hamas and Israel.  This war, in large part, is about who gets to develop the Gaza Marine Field.  It is armed robbery of Palestinian natural resources writ large.

Doug

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Because they know that so called Palestinians are not a nation but a bunch of tribes that hate each other and if Israel didn't exist they would be at constant war that would cross all the borders in the region.

No doubt.  Another reason is their value in place as a distraction and a propaganda tool.  You may have noticed that Putin never misses an opportunity to make a public statement about racism in America when the opportunity arises.  Palestinians are a tool to tarnish Israel and provide lots of internal diversion which Israel has to expend energy to control.  They can be used on the world stage to influence public opinion against Israel.  If Arab nations take in all of the Palestinians, that leaves Israel to expand into Gaza and the West Bank unopposed and robs the Arab nations of a powerful propaganda tool to influence world opinion.  Its about power and not humanitarianism.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Not saying it ain't so, but would like to see where you got your numbers from.

 

On a related item:  Palestine's Gaza Marine Gas Field in the Med was explored by British Gas and drilled by American Oil (Tamar Platform now sold to Israel).  From here, gas is piped to Egypt, processed and piped to Israel and Gaza where citizens buy it.  Their monthly checks go to Israel and the Palestinian Authority.  Some of the money goes to American Oil and British Gas.  And some goes to buy weapons for Hamas and Israel.  This war, in large part, is about who gets to develop the Gaza Marine Field.  It is armed robbery of Palestinian natural resources writ large.

Doug

 

I heard that field wasn't worth the sand it blew, but I could be wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Piney said:

I heard that field wasn't worth the sand it blew, but I could be wrong. 

It was worth building a major drilling platform in and laying 70 some miles of under-water pipeline.  I believe the estimated yield is something like a billion cubic meters of gas.

Doug

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Some on UM have tried to put the blame for the 2020 BLM riots on Donald Trump's inability to control law and order. Not saying is you specifically,  but it's a relatively common view on this particular forum. 

Unfortunately, the killing of innocent people by police goes back decades, if not centuries.  You can't lay the entire problem at the feet of one administration; although you can demand that a given administration take action and hold them accountable if they don't.

Doug

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

It was worth building a major drilling platform in and laying 70 some miles of under-water pipeline.  I believe the estimated yield is something like a billion cubic meters of gas.

Doug

 Who's doing it? I want to read up on this. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Piney said:

 Who's doing it? I want to read up on this. 

British Gas is doing the exploration.  https://iacenter.org/2023/11/15/behind-israels-end-game-for-gaza-theft-of-offshore-gas-reserves/

U. S. is involved:  https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-20/ty-article/.premium/u-s-to-push-israel-to-allow-gaza-offshore-gas-reserves-to-revitalize-palestinian-economy/0000018b-ed90-ddc3-afdb-fdd1ff250000

Israel gives go-ahead to develop Palestinian gas:  https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/israel-gives-nod-gaza-marine-gas-development-wants-security-assurances-2023-06-18/

 

We got into Iraq because Cheney wanted to make off with Iraqi oil and gas.  Now here we go again.  We have to render oil and gas obsolete.

Doug

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

I know exactly why we went to Iraq. I had 2 uncles who subcontracted for Haliburton since before Vietnam and a cousin who's a large share holder.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2024 at 3:03 PM, joc said:

This is easy folks! 

When Putin invaded Ukraine...who was President? Biden

When Hamas attacked Israel...who was President?  Biden

When North Korea fired 5 cruise missiles over the Sea of Japan...who was President? Biden

When Iran attacked Israel with missiles...who was President? Biden

When the Biden Administration told Israel to go pound snow, that they would be all alone if they retaliated against Iran...who was President? Biden 

Edit:  And when Biden told the Ukrainians, you have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor or I'm taking the billion back home with me...who was President?  Obama!  ...and who was Vice President?  Biden

When you fell out of your chair and everyone saw and and laughed.... who was President? Biden

When they ran out of chicken nuggets and you really wanted them.... who was President? Biden

When it rain the other day and you had an outdoor activity planned...  who was President? Biden

When When you stubbed your town in the middle of the night and it really hurt... who was President? Biden

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2024 at 2:56 PM, Doug1066 said:

It was worth building a major drilling platform in and laying 70 some miles of under-water pipeline.  I believe the estimated yield is something like a billion cubic meters of gas.

Doug

Wrong.  Estimated yield is about a trillion cubic meters of gas.

Doug

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.