Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlanteans and Athenians…of Okeanos

The Puzzler

Switching from Richat topic, which at one time I did believe but don’t anymore, my thoughts on P,Taos Atlantis run deeper than finding the lost land.

Because it sank. It cannot be above water, it’s gone.

But it led me to the Amazons of Western Africa.

These women imo and Diodorus, attacked and subdued the Atlantoi. Then became Pelasgic Greeks, ruled by Athena, of the Gorgon shield.

You have to read this really carefully.

IMG_1295.jpeg

Atlanteans existed.

They did not exist in the time frame Plato gives.

His story is true as far as Greeks knew, because they were only children who believed myths.

He directs a true story, held in mythology.

That is the Athenian Amazons subduing Atlanteans exactly where Plato has it placed.

IMG_1323.jpeg

• Like 1

Her indigenous cult took hold into Samothrace and she built the Great Gods temples there, incorporating this into Athens. Pelasgians. 
These people she subdued were Atlanteans. That literally says it 

Athena was from Lake Tritonis, with Pallas (Paddadium) where Troy was founded…after the Palladium fell to the ground, from the sky.

The Amazons beating the Atlantoi in this story is imo the story of Atlantis.

IMG_1319.jpeg

• Like 2

The Atlanteans lived at Cerne.

Posted (edited)

I don’t expect anyone even to answer, it’s too logical, there’s nothing to debate…more of a blog.

What we can make of it though is that…where the hell did Perseus find Medusa?

Whats with the stories of Athena coming from Libya?

Where was the mythological Aethiopia?

Was there an earthquake that hindered access to Lake Triton.

No, I don’t think Lake Triton was the Chott in Tunisia.

Ancient writers clearly know of Western Africa., Atlantis Sea,, Hespera (where the Amazons came from)… and Isles of the Blassed. These areas were known to them, mythological or otherwise.

Edited by The Puzzler

19 minutes ago, The Puzzler said:

Switching from Richat topic, which at one time I did believe but don’t anymore, my thoughts on P,Taos Atlantis run deeper than finding the lost land.

Because it sank. It cannot be above water, it’s gone.

But it led me to the Amazons of Western Africa.

These women imo and Diodorus, attacked and subdued the Atlantoi. Then became Pelasgic Greeks, ruled by Athena, of the Gorgon shield.

You`ll give a couple of them from my topic a heart attack lol.

I`m interested in the ancient invasion of Ireland, going to start there seeing if there are any clues.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

I`m interested in the ancient invasion of Ireland, going to start there seeing if there are any clues.

“And did those feet, in ancient times” Blake

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

It’s almost ridiculous but if you knew how much time, years and effort I’ve put into Atlantis….

Ireland….Ok, go for it. 

• Like 1

Let us clearly read what this says…

IMG_1324.png

• Like 1

IMG_1325.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

Not quite Cookie. I'll still wait for the links for the other thread that shows sea water in and around the Richat Structure in the timeframe you sated. Not a video though. I prefer something to read. Thanks in advance.👍

Amazons in Africa? It's certainly a nifty story. Do we have any proof of hard artifacts, structures, pottery, weapons, bones, or hell anything that shows they existed? No/ Then it's just like Atlantis. A nice story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

Matey, I found the Richat Structure as Atlantis before anyone, back in 2008. I didn’t base it on anyone else’s find either and was recorded by keithisco as doing so….just in case the History Channel wanted to run off with my idea…

You 

might find some good info here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Not quite Cookie. I'll still wait for the links for the other thread that shows sea water in and around the Richat Structure in the timeframe you sated. Not a video though. I prefer something to read. Thanks in advance.👍

Amazons in Africa? It's certainly a nifty story. Do we have any proof of hard artifacts, structures, pottery, weapons, bones, or hell anything that shows they existed? No/ Then it's just like Atlantis. A nice story.

I’m working on the proof now, it’s hard to juggle them into what we should find but yes, that’s what we need to do now, to make this an acceptable theory.

Posted (edited)

Courageous and fiercely independent, the Amazons, commanded by their queen, regularly undertook extensive military expeditions into the far corners of the world, from Scythia to Thrace, Asia Minor and the Aegean Islands, reaching as far as Arabia and Egypt.[3] Besides military raids, the Amazons are also associated with the foundation of temples and the establishment of numerous ancient cities like Ephesos, Cyme, Smyrna, Sinope, Myrina, Magnesia, Pygela, etc.

—————————

Early records refer to two events in which Amazons appeared prior to the Trojan War(before 1250 BC). Within the epic context, Bellerophon, Greek hero, and grandfather of the brothers and Trojan War veterans Glaukos and Sarpedon, faced Amazons during his stay in Lycia, when King Iobates sent Bellerophon to fight the Amazons, hoping they would kill him, yet Bellerophon slew them all. The youthful King Priam of Troy fought on the side of the Phrygians, who were attacked by Amazons at the Sangarios River.[32]

Amazons in the Trojan War

There are Amazon characters in Homer's Trojan War epic poem, the Iliad, one of the oldest surviving texts in Europe (around 8th century BC). The now lost epic Aethiopis (probably by Arctinus of Miletus, 6th century BC), like the Iliad and several other epics, is one of the works that in combination form the Trojan War Epic Cycle

They are as real as the Trojan War.

All before Plato’s time, he knew about them, he would have known every myth about them. He could see they were to become the symbol of Athena.

Edited by The Puzzler

The name Mycenae is somehow making me think of the names of her cities…

The Christian chronicler Eusebius of Caesarea was as convinced of Mopsus' historicity as his pagan predecessors and contemporaries: in his parallel chronologies he entered under the year corresponding to 1184/83 Mopsus reigned in Cilicia.[3] In the early 16th century, German chronicler Johannes Aventinus placed him in the reign of Ingaevone, in ca. 22nd century BC, along the Sava River, where, allegedly, he defeated Myrine.[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mopsus

Her Amazons were taken down by Mopsus of Thrace. This mentions Cilicia and Mopsus.

IMG_1319.jpeg

Back to basics…we know this is Athena’s heritage.

Diodorus Siculus, Library of History 3. 53. 1 - 55. 3 (trans. Oldfather) (Greek historian C1st B.C.) :
"We are told, namely, that there was once in the western parts of Libya, on the bounds of the inhabited world, a race which was ruled by women and followed a manner of life unlike that which prevails among us. For it was the custom among them that the women should practise the arts of war and be required to serve in the army for a fixed period, during which time they maintained their virginity . . .
As mythology relates, their home was on an island which, because it was in the west, was called Hespera (Evening), and it lay in the marsh Tritonis. This marsh was near Okeanos (the Ocean) which surrounds the earth and received its name from a certain river Triton which emptied into it; and this marsh was also near Aithiopia [Africa] and that mountain by the shore of Okeanos which is the highest of those in the vicinity and impinges upon Okeanos and is called by the Greeks Atlas. The island mentioned above was of great size and full of fruit-bearing trees of every kind, 

Posted (edited)

How was the city of Troy founded?

By the Palladium…Pallas/Athena falling to the ground right there.

How did Troy really fall?

When the Palladium was taken from it.

Edited by The Puzzler
  • Confused 1

Just now, Trelane said:

So, no archaeological proof? I didn't think so.

Not yet. This takes years of hard researching. Sorry I can’t give you the answers right this second.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Trelane said:

So, no archaeological proof? I didn't think so.

Here’s another topic…. and this is what I think, the Serer women were previously Amazons…the women who held Medusas cult…the people whom Perseus visited.

it’s not all mythology, we can definitely find truth in it all, if you spend the time required to look for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serer_people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serer_religion

This simply goes down to the practise of women, when shamed, let their tied up hair out, like Medusa, like snake hair.  Just as she was shamed, when Poseidon took her.

I created a digital art on it years ago, called….Medusa Once Was Beautiful…

IMG_1326.jpeg

Edited by The Puzzler

Posted (edited)

I don’t expect many if any replies to this topic, but thanks for listening, good night.

Edited by The Puzzler

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Duke Wellington said:

The invasion of the Tuatha Dé Danann?

Man there was a Skandinavian geologist (?) , some Ulf Whatever, who thought they came from Doggerland, sailed around Scotland, and then settled in Ireland.

I could tell a lot more, but that will go way off topic.

Edited to add link:

https://www.threemonkeysonline.com/atlantis-from-a-geographers-perspective-dr-ulf-erlingsson-locates-atlantis-in-ireland/

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Puzzler said:

You have to read this really carefully.

IMG_1295.jpeg

Source?

• Like 2