Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US CAUGHT HIDING Proof Israel Torture, War Crimes

OverSword

Thoughts?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Thoughts?

Present a more reliable, less blatantly biased, source and then, perhaps, we can talk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Present a more reliable, less blatantly biased, source and then, perhaps, we can talk.

I agree.  the source has people on the ground caught participating in the attack on Israel in October.  On the other hand I have no doubt that the Israeli military has tortured people for information.  Happens in every war.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Perhaps CNN or MSNBC?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Perhaps CNN or MSNBC?

Perhaps not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I agree.  the source has people on the ground caught participating in the attack on Israel in October.  On the other hand I have no doubt that the Israeli military has tortured people for information.  Happens in every war.

Much of this story has to do with the UN Palestinian refugee agency (UNRWA) recently accusing Israel of mistreating and abusing its staff members and others detained by Israeli forces in Gaza. You know, the same staff members who facilitated and participated in the October 7 massacre.

Someone needs to tell them that that's how karma works.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Of course the US will hide the atrocities of its allies.

Just as it does its own atrocious, imperial behavior.

Where is the news in this, no matter the source?  egads man, did you just get your first glimpse outside Plato's cave?

Welcome to Imperial Dominance, manipulation and 'diplomacy' vomit

Edited by quiXilver
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I have no doubt that there could be some over reaction by members of the IDF after the horrors witnessed on 10/7 but there is no way I'd take any report from these folks as true without actual proof.  Hamas isn't even challenged for their atrocities.  Here's an idea... don't want to have soldiers torturing you as a prisoner?  Don't behave like a DEMON toward their friends, neighbors, and family members.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hamas and Gaza's inhabitants are practically inseparable.  Last polling from about 1-2 months ago had around 90% support for Hamas.  Tough old world, innit?  They are discovering that Israel has been showing TREMENDOUS restraint in the past years but 10/7 changed EVERYTHING.  Never again...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Honestly, given that HAMAS regularly tortures its own members and its civilian population for imagined MOSSAD membership, and far less humanely that Israel does, is any of this relevant?  If it is okay for HAMAS to torture, then it is okay for Israel to respond in any way they see fit.

HAMAS are the sort of people who would torture a pregnant woman to death, and eat the fetus, and say it was her fault for not wearing a headscarf.  They are about the worst people on earth.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2024 at 4:29 PM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Much of this story has to do with the UN Palestinian refugee agency (UNRWA) recently accusing Israel of mistreating and abusing its staff members and others detained by Israeli forces in Gaza. You know, the same staff members who facilitated and participated in the October 7 massacre.

Someone needs to tell them that that's how karma works.

Throwing the whole baby out with the bathwater stuff is a really poor analogy. But hey, it makes for a great excuse to commit acts of violence whereas no other reason would hold it's weight on it's own. 

I know, I know... Let's not forget Israel is currently at war with the prisoners of their own great beacon of democracy nation state. 

Karma all around. One giant circle jerk of Karma.