Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An unusual dream

Bendy Demon

18 minutes ago, Ell said:

An entity is defined as "a thing with distinct and independent existence".

A healthy and complete human mind consists of four different such entities in my analysis. So if you have such a healthy complete mind, you ought to have  four bats in your bonnet and your I-identity, as presenting itself in your dreams, is just one of those four bats.

Cool, and I guess I should have been far more clear in what I meant by "entities"

Wait I was....

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

I personally don't believe in any entities, or ghosts, demons, fairies or whatever visiting sleeping folks.

Now rather than pick apark what I said why don't you detail this  alleged UFO encounter you claim you had.

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

why don't you detail this  alleged UFO encounter you claim you had.

That belongs in another thread.

That happened in 1978 (or 1979?), in November if I recall correctly, around 2300 hours.

I do not intend to tell anything more about it than I already have.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ell said:

An entity is defined as "a thing with distinct and independent existence".

A healthy and complete human mind consists of four different such entities in my analysis. So if you have such a healthy complete mind, you ought to have  four bats in your bonnet and your I-identity, as presenting itself in your dreams, is just one of those four bats.

Heh...I'd much rather have the bats in my bonnet than the bees :D

On 4/20/2024 at 2:00 AM, Bendy Demon said:

I had an odd dream several days ago, while most of the details are scattered and disjointed but what was most prominent was I seen this image of what looked to be Kali but she was more Ivory colored and there was this man sitting near me looking at the same image and was singing some song that consisted mostly of 'Kali Bhuma' and the words to the rest of his song was indiscernible but that small phrase was what I remembered even now.

Now I know Kali is the Hindu goddess of Destruction, power, creativity and so on but Bhuma is, as I understand, a Hindu goddess who is the personification of earth among other things. Kali also has apparently 12 forms too.

What I am puzzled by is that I am not a Hindu and know precious little of it. Secondly I have not viewed or listened to anything relating to Hinduism or its denominations.

So...maybe it was simply just a dream but it was rather specific too.

Did you actually learn anything from the dream that you didn't know before?  I find that for a dream to have genuine supernatural importance, you need to have come away from it with new knowledge that couldn't have been obtained from any source in your environment. 

On 4/29/2024 at 2:01 AM, Alchopwn said:

Did you actually learn anything from the dream that you didn't know before?  I find that for a dream to have genuine supernatural importance, you need to have come away from it with new knowledge that couldn't have been obtained from any source in your environment. 

The word 'Bhuma' is all I can really think of but then again I may or may not have seen or heard the term before; however in the dream I recall feeling puzzled by the word 'Bhuma' as did when I seen a form of "Kali" that was more of a light, dusty ivory/whitish/ very, very pale blue hue.

That is all I can say...

On 5/3/2024 at 6:52 AM, Bendy Demon said:

The word 'Bhuma' is all I can really think of but then again I may or may not have seen or heard the term before; however in the dream I recall feeling puzzled by the word 'Bhuma' as did when I seen a form of "Kali" that was more of a light, dusty ivory/whitish/ very, very pale blue hue.

That is all I can say...

You mean "Boomer"? As in the statement "Okay Bhuma.  Whatever you say Bhuma."?  It just means "God" in Hindi, which is how most Boomers see themselves.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:00 AM, Alchopwn said:

You mean "Boomer"? As in the statement "Okay Bhuma.  Whatever you say Bhuma."?  It just means "God" in Hindi, which is how most Boomers see themselves.

...No. in the dream it was clearly 'Bhuma'  and no,  I do NOT see myself as a god either but thanks for the insight. :)