Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tucker Carlson claims that UFOs are piloted by 'spiritual entities'

Posted (edited)

Well... I suppose he's entitled to say... words... and form... sentences...  First Amendment an' all that.  And we're just as entitled to ignore him, or make fun of him, or (really just going for laughs here) try to engage him in intellectual debate explaining the flaws in his knowledge, understanding and logic.

Actually - he's just as likely to be correct as anyone else who claims they're aliens, time-travellers, Atlanteans, gods, unicorns, holographic projections, whatever.  Zero probability means exactly that.

Edited by Tom1200
  • Like 5

Obviously being a former Fox News host he would know...... 

Has he passed his  information on to NASA?  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Tucker Carlson's opinion is meaningless. He is human garbage.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

Tucker Carlson's opinion is meaningless. He is human garbage.

Of all the people I can think of to consider human garbage, this guy does not come to mind.  Hitler, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, any child rapist or abuser….yes…I could see labeling them human garbage, but a former news reporter who doesn’t share your political views?  I do not share your opinion in this matter.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Of all the people I can think of to consider human garbage, this guy does not come to mind.  Hitler, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, any child rapist or abuser….yes…I could see labeling them human garbage, but a former news reporter who doesn’t share your political views?  I do not share your opinion in this matter.

A racist and Putin tool who promotes dangerous conspiracies is human garbage. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Who gives a flying f$$$ what Tucker Carlson has to say? He’s a clown who made a homo erotic documentary about naked men publicly tanning their nuts.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

Who gives a flying f$$$ what Tucker Carlson has to say? He’s a clown who made a homo erotic documentary about naked men publicly tanning their nuts.

Who's own father said was a moron.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

It's obvious that the commenters here are too blinded by their bias. Carlson has had a few documentaries on the subject that were pretty interesting and well worth watching.  Apparently, being open minded is just a thing of the past or another side affect of TDS. Ya'll need to try thinking for yourself and not let your TV do it for you. You sound like fools.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The former Fox News host also claimed that there are UFO bases both underground and under the ocean.

They might be.

• Like 1

Why would spiritual entities need to pilot anything? 
Now, there is a train of thought (one held mostly by Young Earth Creationists) that all UAP/UFO phenomena are spirits in disguise, but I cannot fathom why spirits would need to fly a UFO, to quote Captain Kirk “why does god need a spaceship?”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Wreck7 said:

It's obvious that the commenters here are too blinded by their bias. Carlson has had a few documentaries on the subject that were pretty interesting and well worth watching.  Apparently, being open minded is just a thing of the past or another side affect of TDS. Ya'll need to try thinking for yourself and not let your TV do it for you. You sound like fools.

Who has "TDS"? I don't even pay attention to politics and think they all suck. 

But I am the product of a mixed ethnic relationship and don't see a problem with it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why would spiritual entities need to pilot anything? 
Now, there is a train of thought (one held mostly by Young Earth Creationists) that all UAP/UFO phenomena are spirits in disguise, but I cannot fathom why spirits would need to fly a UFO, to quote Captain Kirk “why does god need a spaceship?”

According to certain SDAs it's so they can fool you into thinking they are aliens.......for whatever reason...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Who has "TDS"? I don't even pay attention to politics and think they all suck. 

But I am the product of a mixed ethnic relationship and don't see a problem with it. 

It depends on who says  it, but TDS is either Trump derangement Syndrome, people who are rabidly obsessed with hating on Trump or Trump Devotion Syndrome, people who are obsessed with supporting Trump, no matter what. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It depends on who says  it, but TDS is either Trump derangement Syndrome, people who are rabidly obsessed with hating on Trump or Trump Devotion Syndrome, people who are obsessed with supporting Trump, no matter what. 

So anyone who pays attention to Trump.

I don't nor do I care. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ell said:

They might be.

And there might be unicorn farms on the Moon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Essan said:

Seriously? We ought to send virgin maidens to the Moon to tame the supposed unicorns. Please supply a moon rocket. (And virgin maidens.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

I agree that he doesn't deserve that particular label but after his shout down of the problems in Israel, I have a lot less respect for him.  He fancies himself a Libertarian but the bottom line is that countries that have been trustworthy allies should not be tossed to the wolves for political considerations.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Well, there's varying levels of garbage, aren't there?  We all suck as human beings from time to time, while others make a living at it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Essan said:

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

This guy is nucking futs.

Essan was being ironic.

5 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Essan was being ironic.

Uncle Wind was talking about Tucker. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Uncle Wind was talking about Tucker. 

I know. I was joking. Sorry, Essan. My "mistake" still makes me chuckle.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pellinore said:

I know. I was joking. Sorry, Essan. My "mistake" still makes me chuckle.

Although, to be fair, I am totally nuts 😝

• Haha 3

• The topic was locked