Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Pyramid in Alaska


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, joseraul said:

that's the point. it's gone. its similar to Nauhtl 

A dialect of Uto-Aztecan. That can be reconstructed using stems. 

Our language, Nanticoke is extinct too. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
6 hours ago, joseraul said:

My people are all gone. El Salvador. I do have an identity but I don't feel successful enough to be American and also so far away to not be an immigrant, but I help people in different languages... even though the one I come from's language is dead.

 

I am glad you are here with us. I have friends who share their thoughts and feelings, but I can never really know  what it is like to lose a language and heritage. I hope you can recapture some of it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am glad you are here with us. I have friends who share their thoughts and feelings, but I can never really know  what it is like to lose a language and heritage. I hope you can recapture some of it.

Thank you, those are very kind words.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, joseraul said:

my theory was the Roswell crash happened at the same time as this.

So we were all focused on weather balloons and hearsay on known air bases.

Okay, but why?  Are you suggesting the pyramid is inhabited?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Okay, but why?  Are you suggesting the pyramid is inhabited?

I don't think that's possible

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2024 at 3:57 PM, Alchopwn said:

Okay, but why?  Are you suggesting the pyramid is inhabited?

Some sources suggest thats what going on! or had a military base built next to it to study it.

But again, just kind of brainstorming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2024 at 4:01 AM, joseraul said:

Some sources suggest thats what going on! or had a military base built next to it to study it.

But again, just kind of brainstorming.

Nazis?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.