Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ilhan Omar’s daughter says she’s been ‘basically evicted’ after suspension

OverSword

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Right, look what happened to the loons on the 6th BOM exhorted they fully deserve what they got no different to this girl.

Obsessed much?  Can you please save it for trump threads?  You sound like an old codger that can't stop telling the same story every time he has drink.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So exactly what did this particular individual do to deserve this treatment?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, pellinore said:

He was being deliberately provocative.  The police have apologised for the words. Though I can understand why the officer used them. What do you think the police should have done, turned their backs and let people have a set-to? It is literally their job to prevent disorder at political rallies. 

You can understand why the policeman slurred someone for being Jewish in public?  Wow. 😬

Edited by OverSword

6 minutes ago, godnodog said:

So exactly what did this particular individual do to deserve this treatment?

Trespassing.  She and the two others from her school that were arrested are being disciplined via suspension.  The protest where they were arrested was at a different campus than their own.  They attend a prestigious school that expects certain standards to be maintained by those that attend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

B*ll*cks as usual Pell'  If the police had to stop the Jewish guy for fear that he would be assaulted, what does that tell you about the protesters? Also the guy was on breakfast news this morning & made a very good point. What if it was a far right protest (i know, not very likely) and the police stopped a black guy walking along the pavement  claimed he was being 'obviously black" & might upset the protesters, would you find that reasonable? Funny how the left only see racism when it suits.

That's because most of them are EFFING HYPOCRITES.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Trespassing.  She and the two others from her school that were arrested are being disciplined via suspension.  The protest where they were arrested was at a different campus than their own.  They attend a prestigious school that expects certain standards to be maintained by those that attend.

it seems to me that the school is going somewhat extreme

11 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Maybe, but when you have congress demanding resignations of deans and presidents of colleges that accept federal funding you may want to make an example or two of students that cross a line.

• Like 3

I have an idea.  Can we talk about people arrested for being Jewish in England in the England and Europe section?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 4

Why are Isra Hirsi and her cohorts along with students at other universities not protesting for the release of the six American hostages? Or all of the hostages for that matter.

Rhetorical question by the way. The answer is obvious. But imagine being held and tortured by Hamas, and to have thousands in your country and elsewhere take the side of the terrorists who captured you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

It tells you EVERYTHING about the state of our universities. They are a boiling pot of communism and hate that infiltrated our education systems decades ago - on purpose - which has culminated in this. This is what these students are paying these schools to learn (I guarantee you they didn't know even know it) and we're seeing the results.

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 4

I was happy to talk to my daughter a few minutes ago.  She said their was no protests happening at Ball State University.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, godnodog said:

I disagree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I was happy to talk to my daughter a few minutes ago.  She said their was no protests happening at Ball State University.  

That must have been a huge relief for you. Glad she's safe.

• Like 3

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

That must have been a huge relief for you. Glad she's safe.

It was.  She would not participate but would stay clear, I hope.  

• Like 2

On 4/23/2024 at 11:04 PM, Myles said:

I disagree.

sure, and I disagree with you 😅