Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SETI Institute chief offers his views on UFOs and alien visitors

9 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Come on, now, I only called you a liar because you are

More off topic trolling. You lied about gellar I proved it and rather than be a man and admit your lie you call me the liar, stop derailing the thread, stop trolling and post proof of your claims.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I could find data for the neighbors but never the power plant employees. but I would never do it, not for you people.

People ask... I tell the truth. About 40 observers in the power plant, and maybe 25 neighbors in the willows. If you and others don't believe it,,, fine with me.,

Lame cop you make claims of posting proof then tantrum out and won't you are nothing more than a weak troll ruining a thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I unexpectedly drop into this thread tonight and what do I catch y'all doing...? turning the thread into a "bash EoT" thread.

the per usual misfits are in full swing. Way to go gals.

PS - @Golden Duck - I owe you a link. I'll pm it to you, if you still want it

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I unexpectedly drop into this thread tonight and what do I catch y'all doing...? turning the thread into a "bash EoT" thread.

the per usual misfits are in full swing. Way to go gals.

PS - @Golden Duck - I owe you a link. I'll pm it to you, if you still want it

You gonna post the evidence you claimed to have or just play victim and rant?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I could find data for the neighbors but never the power plant employees. but I would never do it, not for you people.

You people?!

What if there are more people here than just the "evil skeptics" that are interested in you backing up your claims with something other than playing the victim??

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 3:16 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So, post the neighbours data.

People ask... I tell the truth.

:D Really?  What do the rest of the readers here think?

About 40 observers in the power plant, and maybe 25 neighbors in the willows. If you and others don't believe it,,, fine with me.,

I don't believe it for even a second.  Because those numbers have NEVER EVER been reported, indeed the one person who was WITH the guy at the time, said he didn't see what was claimed.  So, AGAIN, either CITE this claim or admit you have nothing.  This does seem to be quite a habit with you.. but from here on you do NOT get to make wild claims and then flounce off in fake indignation about being picked on.  If you cannot cite the claim, then have the balls to admit you are making stuff up as you go.  It's pitifully obvious that this is made up rubbish.  And I'll apologise on my knees if you can support the claims.. isn't that enough of an incentive?   

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So, post the neighbours data.

:D Really?  What do the rest of the readers here think?

I don't believe it for even a second.  Because those numbers have NEVER EVER been reported, indeed the one person who was WITH the guy at the time, said he didn't see what was claimed.  So, AGAIN, either CITE this claim or admit you have nothing.  This does seem to be quite a habit with you.. but from here on you do NOT get to make wild claims and then flounce off in fake indignation about being picked on.  If you cannot cite the claim, then have the balls to admit you are making stuff up as you go.  It's pitifully obvious that this is made up rubbish.  And I'll apologise on my knees if you can support the claims.. isn't that enough of an incentive?   

I have said many times in here that my father relayed to me the information about the witnesses from the power plant. If you don't like that, too bad for you.

Also, the wiki article from a long while back spoke of the Salem Evening News haven interviewed many neighbors over weeks - months. 

I bet you think it's a reflection, right?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have said many times in here that my father relayed to me the information about the witnesses from the power plant. If you don't like that, too bad for you.

Also, the wiki article from a long while back spoke of the Salem Evening News haven interviewed many neighbors over weeks - months. 

Its pretty obvious that your dad was a jokester. He made the day a little more exciting for his kid. Tall tales about UFOs, no harm done... or so he thought. 

I created lots of cool stuff and situations when my two boys were little.

Or who knows, maybe daddy really believed in the photo and the hype around this obvious hoax.

And finaly... an "article from a long while back spoke of the Salem Evening News haven interviewed many neighbors over weeks - months"  isnt evidence of ET visitation, its evidence of a slow news day.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Its pretty obvious that your dad was a jokester. He made the day a little more exciting for his kid. Tall tales about UFOs, no harm done... or so he thought. 

Or who knows, maybe daddy really believed in the photo and the hype around this obvious hoax.

And finaly... an "article from a long while back spoke of the Salem Evening News haven interviewed many neighbors over weeks - months"  isnt evidence of ET visitation, its evidence of a slow news day.

this ------> Its pretty obvious that your dad was a jokester.

you are a LIAR

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 10:45 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have said many times in here that...

Oh, well, it must be true then.  Who could possibly want more?

my father relayed to me the information about the witnesses from the power plant. If you don't like that, too bad for you.

I don't like that being presented as some sort of true, verified fact.  Your reputation precedes you.  Your father might have been a jokester, or just wanted to spice up your life.  I had a Grandpa like that.  He delighted in telling wild tales, only a few of which he ever admitted.  It was a different time, and most of us have grown up.  Think "Santa"... 

Also, the wiki article from a long while back..

Oh, yeah that one.  Another great cite from Earl.  Don't bother citing it so we can read it, please, Earl.  I'd hate to think we are causing any type of inconvenience for you.

spoke of the Salem Evening News haven interviewed many neighbors over weeks - months.

How many, exactly?  How did the times marry up?  Oh wait, I forgot, let's cross out that unreasonable request, I'm sorry, we mustn't ask or get you citing anything..........

Oh, and we wouldn't want you to read the thread to see what I think...  As you can't be bothered to actually participate in any meaningful way, let me give you the answer you want.  I don't know.  There's simply not enough information, and only ONE other witness.. who .. er.. didn't actually witness anything..

:D 

Don't read what follows, Earl.

Spoiler

As for my opinion, best guess, it could have been window reflections of a bank of lights.

Slightly more likely, it was a multiple exposure using several images taken of an overexposed streetlight or a torch or similar against a dark background, ie at night or in a dark room.  Or a darkroom.. it's pretty easy to do and there's a good example from that period posted earlier.

Anyway, the thread seems to have run its course.  But here you go, have at it, Earl.  Give us your considered opinion on what it was, and if piloted, who was doing that?  More importantly, is THIS seriously your best evidence for whatever you are claiming, and what should we do now, decades after the event, and without any similar cases?  Over to you..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Isn't it strange how something as momentous as alienz visiting Earth makes no difference to daily life.  It's almost as if they didn't visit at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2024 at 10:23 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

No, we're bashing what you claimed because it's not supported by any facts and is quite implausible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 6/5/2024 at 10:07 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

you are completely full of crap.

there was nothing of the topography that I did not know. I have been to that area many times in my life. You,... another congenital liar. 

You had weeks to tell me there was a hill blocking the view of Cat Cove in the photo yet didn't mention it once. That suggests you don't know it exists. We had to wait for Pericynthion's excellent analysis of the photo to hear about it which of course explained everything.

At this point you've destroyed any credibility you had. I wouldn't be surprised if you had never been on Winter Island.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 6/9/2024 at 12:49 PM, astrobeing said:

You had weeks to tell me there was a hill blocking the view of Cat Cove in the photo yet didn't mention it once. That suggests you don't know it exists. We had to wait for Pericynthion's excellent analysis of the photo to hear about it which of course explained everything.

At this point you've destroyed any credibility you had. I wouldn't be surprised if you had never been on Winter Island.

you maroon, 

the thread was not about Cat Cove, that's why I ignored it. It has nothing to do with the objects in the sky. And I have been on Winter Island many times, which also is not a contributor.

On 6/9/2024 at 12:07 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

this ------> Its pretty obvious that your dad was a jokester.

you are a LIAR

Calling people liar yet again, how trollish of you, so Mr keeps his word where are the sixty or so witnesses reports you swore you were gonna gonna gonna post?

On 6/8/2024 at 4:20 AM, Hazzard said:

Sounds like what marcel did in Roswell he found some crashed mogal weather balloon wreckage so broke protocol of evidence handling and took it home telling his Brat it was a crashed flying saucer, his kid ate it up , of course Dad knew it wasn't a possibility hazardous alien craft.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Calling people liar yet again, how trollish of you, so Mr keeps his word where are the sixty or so witnesses reports you swore you were gonna gonna gonna post?

And YOU'RE a liar. I never said i was going to post witness reports. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And YOU'RE a liar. I never said i was going to post witness reports. 

You admitted in the other thread you made up the witnesses, if you didn't you would post proof but in your twisted head that makes me the liar, great going there slick.

Eot equals zero integrity

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You admitted in the other thread you made up the witnesses, if you didn't you would post proof but in your twisted head that makes me the liar, great going there slick.

Eot equals zero integrity

AGAIN, you lie. I said I estimated the numbers of witnesses in two locations, and there is no way any person could give an exact count..

But lying for you is the norm, isn't it 13 bats.  you have been telling everyone for 5 years that YOU proved that I lied about Uri Geller,
when in fact, I told the truth and the link is out there, 

Uri Geller and the Story of a Collective Scam - Exploring your mind

Hey, 13bats, you are now going to hear about it for years to come. You earned it

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

AGAIN, you lie. I said I estimated the numbers of witnesses in two locations, and there is no way any person could give an exact count..

But lying for you is the norm, isn't it 13 bats.  you have been telling everyone for 5 years that YOU proved that I lied about Uri Geller,
when in fact, I told the truth and the link is out there, 

Uri Geller and the Story of a Collective Scam - Exploring your mind

Hey, 13bats, you are now going to hear about it for years to come. You earned it

Mr full of bull, you told a tall tall of how gellar came out with his own spoons to bend which were confiscated by Carson and replaced with ones Carson provided which he failed to bend, you made that all up, he didn't bring out his own spoons nor where they swapped out by the show, the only part you got right was his like you did here gellar failed epic.

Mr full of bull it wasn't five years ago not even close Jan 28th 2022 so you proved what I've been saying about you for me, you make up stuff, lie and troll then attack those who expose your bs.

Haven't you noticed almost everyone on here see thru your bs? aren't you humiliated? I don't want your apologies you have enough embarrassment already.

Edited by the13bats

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You can't produce a single witness past the guy who took the pic and his buddy , so if you aren't lying post witness reports if you are lying no need to, we know you made it up.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:53 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

AGAIN, you lie.

No, and stop flinging that around.

I said I estimated the numbers of witnesses in two locations, and there is no way any person could give an exact count..

But your posts did give a number, of at least 15x that of the actual citable number.  You are full of it, and it is fecal.

But lying for you is the norm.. reddit links removed.

Earl, why didn't you give a cite to the thread here at UM?  You know, the one where you said that something happened, that NEVER did.  That would make you the liar here, wouldn't it?

Have a good hard think about your next post, Earl.  I'll sit back for a while so you can decide how you wish to proceed.  And I do have the link to that old thread, plus I've read it.....

Take your time, Earl.  But just remember that later I'll be quoting you directly.  Do you wish to apologise to 13b now?

• Thanks 2

On 6/11/2024 at 2:11 AM, the13bats said:

Mr full of bull, you told a tall tall of how gellar came out with his own spoons to bend which were confiscated by Carson and replaced with ones Carson provided which he failed to bend, you made that all up, he didn't bring out his own spoons nor where they swapped out by the show, the only part you got right was his like you did here gellar failed epic.

Mr full of bull it wasn't five years ago not even close Jan 28th 2022 so you proved what I've been saying about you for me, you make up stuff, lie and troll then attack those who expose your bs.

Haven't you noticed almost everyone on here see thru your bs? aren't you humiliated? I don't want your apologies you have enough embarrassment already.

I saw the whole show and you saw a 20 minute clip of it. that's your PROOF?? liar.

When Geller came out on stage to perform the audience KNEW that the spoons were switched. I knew, everyone knew, and so did Uri Geller.

I have proof that you lied and I posted it. Live with it, liar, you earned the name.

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2024 at 2:14 AM, the13bats said:

You can't produce a single witness past the guy who took the pic and his buddy , so if you aren't lying post witness reports if you are lying no need to, we know you made it up.

what a freekin' liar. 

so, a new rule here...? If one can't produce links then they are a liar???

you're a freekin lliar. 

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

No, and stop flinging that around.

13b has been calling me a liar over this ONE incident for YEARS. Now he will reap the reward of being a LIAR

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

But your posts did give a number, of at least 15x that of the actual citable number.  You are full of it, and it is fecal.

Earl, why didn't you give a cite to the thread here at UM?  You know, the one where you said that something happened, that NEVER did.  That would make you the liar here, wouldn't it?

Have a good hard think about your next post, Earl.  I'll sit back for a while so you can decide how you wish to proceed.  And I do have the link to that old thread, plus I've read it.....

Take your time, Earl.  But just remember that later I'll be quoting you directly.  Do you wish to apologise to 13b now?

your lips are moving again. 

13b is a liar. he has the name for good.