Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why The Crusades Were Awesome, Actually

OverSword

On 4/26/2024 at 8:25 AM, OverSword said:

War is an effective way to enforce a hierarchy and hierarchies is how humanity naturally organizes itself.  Hopefully we will find a better way to organize the world order soon.

Hmmmm,    that made me think about the  natural organization of plants competing ,in a Life or Death struggle, for the same area of Earth!     But, anyway,  I still like nature’s god, but I don’t know what to think of man’s gods :P        Just want to add, I think we are very fortunate to have @Piney and many other Living Libraries here!  
        …  I’ve finally learned that due to water on the brain (drained at base of spine) and many severe concussions in childhood,(and more recently medical conditions & associated treatments, including two massive seizures) my brain is apparently more different than I ever realized! I’ve always been smart, but my thinking (cognition?) ,concentration, memory, (social skills?)  have always been sort of sub-normal :P     …never really bothered me though.. I’m happy with my somewhat quieter direct EXPERIENCE.     Excuse me for talking about me,,it’s about all I know! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crimson

I don't play video games because it's not real to me, I'm more the knee him in the nuts and punch him in the throat when he's folding over kind of guy and never played a video game that could match the

at. And you have know idea how much fun I had driving even if there was a lot of screaming.🤣

I play video games,well if I'm not mistaken me and you are about 30 years apart...kind of a generational gap between us...

😁 I don't have to fight dirty to get a good rush,I've been kicked in the nuts enough to know I'd have on a steel cup if around you 😆 

Oh I'm sure,my uncle used to own his own trucking company...I've heard all kind of wild tales...but none visually recreated Renaissance or Dark Age Europe 😜 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lightly said:

Hmmmm,    that made me think about the  natural organization of plants competing ,in a Life or Death struggle, for the same area of Earth!     But, anyway,  I still like nature’s god, but I don’t know what to think of man’s gods :P        Just want to add, I think we are very fortunate to have @Piney and many other Living Libraries here!  
        …  I’ve finally learned that due to water on the brain (drained at base of spine) and many severe concussions in childhood,(and more recently medical conditions & associated treatments, including two massive seizures) my brain is apparently more different than I ever realized! I’ve always been smart, but my thinking (cognition?) ,concentration, memory, (social skills?)  have always been sort of sub-normal :P     …never really bothered me though.. I’m happy with my somewhat quieter direct EXPERIENCE.     Excuse me for talking about me,,it’s about all I know! :)

You've always come across as a fairly knowledgeable fella yourself in my opinion...

I understand the concussion area of your experience...hope your condition has at least stabilized 👍 

No joke,I've learned and relearned things on here from others with far more knowledge than myself!

• Like 2