Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hamas publishes propaganda video of Israeli-American hostage

Kittens Are Jerks

Hamas publishes propaganda video of Israeli-American hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin

Hamas published a propaganda video showing Israeli hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin on Wednesday on their Telegram channel. Warning: The content of the video included in this article may be graphic for some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Hamas has periodically published videos of hostages in an attempt to increase pressure on the Israeli government to agree to its terms and as a form of psychological warfare. In the past, hostages have been forced to read from scripts prepared by the terrorist organization.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-798476

The video is extremely distressing. I tried, but could not hold back the tears. It will stay with me for a very long time.

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The video is extremely distressing. I tried, but could not hold back the tears. It will stay with me for a very long time.

Thank you for the warning.  I think I will not watch.  My prayers go out to him and everyone else who's lives and families are being torn apart by this war.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Thank you for the warning.  I think I will not watch.  My prayers go out to him and everyone else who's lives and families are being torn apart by this war.

After hearing just the descriptions of the actions taken on 10/7, I decided to never watch any of it.  I'm currently struggling with a bout of recurrent major depression and I know better than to "feed the beast" :(   I, also pray for all who are being tormented by the evil at this time, even those whose actions led to it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

Although he was cleaned up for the video, you could tell he's suffered greatly. He lost his left hand in a grenade attack during Hamas' rampage on Oct 7 and he gestured with it often as if to get a message across. The most difficult part was when he was telling his parents he missed and loved them.

Hamas just published a video of two more hostages — Omri Miran and Keith Siegel. The video will be released only with approval from the hostages' families. I had been wondering whether Hamas was showing hostages footage of the massive pro-Palestinian protests. The hostages made no mention of protests around the world, but did say they saw the demonstrations in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-798877