Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden Falls Apart During DC Speech, Reads Teleprompter Instructions: “Four More Years! Pause.”

Steve McGarrett

Good grief! His staff has to be totally embarrassed as well as the American people. I still think he's going to exit the race and be replaced due to his declining mentality. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/joe-biden-falls-apart-during-dc-speech-reads/

Joe Biden on Wednesday delivered remarks at North America’s Building Trade Union (NABTU) National Legislative Conference in Washington DC.

The group endorsed Joe Biden’s reelection.

Biden’s speech was a total disaster. He is rapidly declining.

His brain malfunctioned mid-sentence as he struggled to read his teleprompter.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

He's not drooling yet, so there's that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Well … wha’ll the “blue no matter who” say? Excuse him as “an old man making a slip up” or say the other guy has 91 charges and tried to otherthrow democracy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I imagine him being fed with a cocktail of drugs, sometimes they work better than others. The main types of chemical assistance would be for walking or talking.

But not both at the same time. 😉

Edited by L.A.T.1961
  • Like 2

"I'm Ron Burgundy?"  

😂

• Haha 3

The idiot is still our president.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Speak for yourself, my dribbling eejit is a King, not a President. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1. 97ae9375-5169-48e9-b986-a7442f4f7771_tex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Myles said:

Joe Biden is NOT my President! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

He probably just slipped up a bit glancing at the teleprompter and people make a bigger deal than it is so they can knock Biden. Stuff like this happens to people making speeches all the time. Link is a right wing outlet as it is . And yes he's still America's president, but not Cid's , because Cid is so awesomely fortunate to have Trudeau in there, and not Sir hat's because he has a king or perhaps a Monarchy , or king of a Monarchy.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve McGarrett said:

Good grief! His staff has to be totally embarrassed as well as the American people. I still think he's going to exit the race and be replaced due to his declining mentality. 

You ain't whistling Dixie, wait, likely you are,

You worded that as if you are not an American citizen, you are correct it is beyond humiliating for the American people to first had BOM in 2016 then after his epic loss 2020 and in his sore loser melt down tantrum of exhorting minions into storming the capital in a failed insurrection, the world wasn't laughing had enough, yes, these clowns poor staff, back in 2016 seemed every two minutes staff had to put out what BOM really meant to say, why should Joe be different?

Now election year and what is offered to the American people? On one side sleepy Joey and on the other a bumbling incompetent epic life costing failure who is very likely going to be convicted of at least a few of his myriad crimes.

We deserve better options.

No, sleepy Joey won't be replaced in fact in an even bigger hit he will win ,2024 not because people want him they didn't really want him 2020 but the American people showed they were so very over BOM and his embarrassing incompetency they gave him the boot, the dolt45 never won popular vote and is about as unpopular now as a canadate could be which had to be an epic. Utterly humiliating time for the GOP

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

For the love of God, someone please give Biden an experimental alzheimers drug otherwise I’m gonna lose my steak dinner bet

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Yeah, but WHO IS IN CONTROL OF THE NUKES?  I really think that's a reasonable question.  Either he is, and we're walking a knife's edge or it's some corrupt POS that isn't accountable in any way and we're possibly worse off.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well … wha’ll the “blue no matter who” say? Excuse him as “an old man making a slip up” or say the other guy has 91 charges and tried to otherthrow democracy?

Oh sure, his followers overthrowing the government using flag poles and Maga hats. :w00t:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

He's not drooling yet, so there's that.

No, but he wears man diapers, so he won't get brown pants. 💩

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Oh sure, his followers overthrowing the government using flag poles and Maga hats. :w00t:

These people are so brainwashed that they can't even assess basic logic any longer.  It's sad.  The worst part is that after 1/6, the next time they steal it might well be a real problem, not just a fabricated line of bull ****...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Joe Biden is NOT my President! 

Yep, you've have Trudeau. Don't you feel honored and privileged? ;)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, and-then said:

Either he is, and we're walking a knife's edge or it's some corrupt POS that isn't accountable in any way and we're possibly worse off.  

Trump's not in there , it's biden in there still.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Both. ?

5 hours ago, Myles said:

Yup , trump is still the real president. .just ask him.     ;)     

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I think people are being mean and cruel to this man.

He is a person. He could be somebody's family member, somebody's husband, brother...

....the President of the United States of America! 

🤣

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

These people are so brainwashed that they can't even assess basic logic any longer.  It's sad.  The worst part is that after 1/6, the next time they steal it might well be a real problem, not just a fabricated line of bull ****...

LOL, no.  You are the one that is brainwashed.  There are no people flying Biden flags.  Wearing Biden hats.  Saying Biden is above the law.  "the next time they steal."  Coming from the person who penned a goodbye letter to this entire forum because Sidney Powell couldn't provide proof.  And, years later, still can't.  You're honestly pathetic that you can't see you're the one that's brainwashed.  Am I brainwashed?  No.  I'd vote for multiple Republicans over Joe Biden.  You people care about a single man that has never put someone above himself his entire life.  It's weird.  The only good thing is that your generation doesn't have much longer...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

LOL, no.  You are the one that is brainwashed.  There are no people flying Biden flags.  Wearing Biden hats.  Saying Biden is above the law.  "the next time they steal."  Coming from the person who penned a goodbye letter to this entire forum because Sidney Powell couldn't provide proof.  And, years later, still can't.  You're honestly pathetic that you can't see you're the one that's brainwashed.  Am I brainwashed?  No.  I'd vote for multiple Republicans over Joe Biden.  You people care about a single man that has never put someone above himself his entire life.  It's weird.  The only good thing is that your generation doesn't have much longer...

You guys seem to be losing Gen Z, and the Millennials aren’t reproducing as they’re too busy being pathetic.  You have the illegals though, and then again they’re either clustered in solid blue urban desolation, or in areas they won’t get to vote.  It will be interesting.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's really incredible. The last true president USA had, was Bush JR. Leadership has stopped there ....

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

You guys seem to be losing Gen Z, and the Millennials aren’t reproducing as they’re too busy being pathetic.  You have the illegals though, and then again they’re either clustered in solid blue urban desolation, or in areas they won’t get to vote.  It will be interesting.

Are you some idiot that things illegals can vote?  I'm a millennial.  I guarantee you are more pathetic than I am.  

• Like 2