Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden Falls Apart During DC Speech, Reads Teleprompter Instructions: “Four More Years! Pause.”

Steve McGarrett

3 hours ago, and-then said:

These people are so brainwashed that they can't even assess basic logic any longer.  It's sad.  The worst part is that after 1/6, the next time they steal it might well be a real problem, not just a fabricated line of bull ****...

Eh, 2020 wasn't stolen, but Trump certainly tried. I'm glad law and order prevailed. The silent majority spoke, and Trump lost.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

.... I'm glad law and order prevailed. The silent majority spoke, and Trump lost,

Trump lost to a virus, and his evil indifference, to it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Yeah, but WHO IS IN CONTROL OF THE NUKES?  I really think that's a reasonable question.  Either he is, and we're walking a knife's edge or it's some corrupt POS that isn't accountable in any way and we're possibly worse off.  

I lived in fear of that daily in 2016 to 2020 , i was out right terrifed he would pull something withb a nuke to steal a fair election from the American people.

5 hours ago, and-then said:

These people are so brainwashed that they can't even assess basic logic any longer.  It's sad.  The worst part is that after 1/6, the next time they steal it might well be a real problem, not just a fabricated line of bull ****...

That was almost one of your bullying threats of doom if BOM doesn't get his way,

No one stole 2020 BOM had the best attorneys that grifted money could buy and they proved beyond doubt the election was simply an epic loss by BOM the American people were over his utter incompetency and life costing bs.

But no, his bent knee minions won't accept it.

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

No, but he wears man diapers, so he won't get brown pants. 💩

So I've heard..

OIP.ATzDw7qOr5PRUOWzqUOwcwHaFu?dpr=1.5&p

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

LOL, no.  You are the one that is brainwashed.  There are no people flying Biden flags.  Wearing Biden hats.  Saying Biden is above the law.  "the next time they steal."  Coming from the person who penned a goodbye letter to this entire forum because Sidney Powell couldn't provide proof.  And, years later, still can't.  You're honestly pathetic that you can't see you're the one that's brainwashed.  Am I brainwashed?  No.  I'd vote for multiple Republicans over Joe Biden.  You people care about a single man that has never put someone above himself his entire life.  It's weird.  The only good thing is that your generation doesn't have much longer...

Very well said

Qnon Powell when hauled into court used a defense to the effect saying no rational person would have believed her , well duh.

I recall more than once BOM subjects getting so upset at his constantly failing making them look ridiculous not having any way to defend his incompetence just tantrum out leave the forum then come back tail tucked i recall weeks of threats if tRump couldn't bully his way in what would happen to the country, I saw subjects spew about half this country worship at the marmalade altar, lots of delusional stuff

It's really pathetic sad just how deeply emersed in this guy they really are, it's a Messiah kult like worship, I'm worried what kind of melt down they will have when he loses yet again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I lived in fear of that daily in 2016 to 2020 , i was out right terrifed he would pull something withb a nuke to steal a fair election from the American people.

That's because the media you watch said, Orange Man Bad. But now that's all history. Your fear was unjustified. There were no new wars with Trump.

As a matter of fact, he went to North Korea and stepped over the 38th parallel and shook hands with Kim Jong and tensions were eased between the

2 countries. Did the media you watch report that or did they not to keep their viewers ignorant?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

That's because the media you watch said, Orange Man Bad. But now that's all history. Your fear was unjustified. There were no new wars with Trump.

As a matter of fact, he went to North Korea and stepped over the 38th parallel and shook hands with Kim Jong and tensions were eased between the

2 countries. Did the media you watch report that or did they not to keep their viewers ignorant?

My fears were was real as the fears those in the capital had including VP when BOM exhorted his more looney subjects into a failed insurrection,

You likely missed my post about it, I don't watch media don't even own a TV I have from time to time saw BOM say this or that first hand in a YouTube clip I guess you could claim that wasn't really BOM it was AI, but that would make you look rather ridiculous.

The only time I ever heard the expression "orange man bad" I didn't hear it I read it written on here by an obvious near illiterate person who couldn't write it correctly ",bad orange man" and being lazy i cut it to BOM because well yeah, tRump isnt good and is an odd color, hes a man but according to stormy not much of one.

• Like 1