Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Superhero's!

Heavens Angel

This topic is about superhero's wether it be in video games, movies or t.v. I want you to name your favourite superhero's of all time and which one you woul choose if you had to become one! tongue.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCrow

• panther10758

• rickfury188

• lightbeyondthedark

Spiderman is the best superhero ever created!

This doesn't really belong in the Spirituality forum. Moved to gen off topic. thumbsup.gif

Too bad Jesus and Solid Snake don't count. sad.gif

I'd have to say Moon Knight or Thor.

If I had to choose I would pick Catwoman. Meowwwww.

Good ol' Supes! laugh.gif No one can match him!!

'Superman' was my nickname at my old highschool lol

- Dark

superman

one day I will have some of the powers of superman w00t.gif

Edited by whoa182

Freakazoid! w00t.gif

How many can I name?

No limit!

Good, I don't have many.

I've always wanted to be Spider-Man. Also one of my faves.

Nightcrawler. I've always liked the idea of being able to teleport, and to climb walls.

Dream, of The Endless. I would love to be in control of the Realm of Dreams.

Luke Skywalker, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker the Jedi of all Jedis.

Reverend Jesse Custer. What better then to have The Word of God? Well.. also to be wearing a reverend's collar!!!

Spawn. I've always been a sucker for the tragic characters.

Jean Grey. Nothing like having telepathic powers mixed with telekineses AND have a body like that...

Bat Man. Again, another tragic character.

......Well that's all for now...

Earthworm Jim

Freakazoid

The Crow

Spider-Man

The Human Torch

Moon Knight

Deadpool

Collossus (More Collossus in X3 damnit!)

Hmm, if I could have one superheroes powers... Spider-Man's would be cool... It would just be so much fun webslinging around the city.. But I would probably have The Sentry's powers...

While the full extent of the Sentry's solar-based abilities is unknown, he has demonstrated super-strength, invulnerability, super-speed, the power of flight and the capacity to control light. The Sentry's abilities derive from an experimental serum that creates a phase-shift in his molecules, causing each atom to step an instant ahead of the current timeline. The serum induces a photosynthetic reaction, resulting in a hyperstate of consciousness. In effect, the Sentry's powers are limitless.

Oh yeah!

Edited by TheCrow

Bat Man. Again, another tragic character.

557886[/snapback]

See, I don't really get why Batman is considered a superhero. He has no super powers and really is no different from a cop, but you don't see them being called superheros.

hmm.gif

Superman is boss.

Superman is the best

Batman is a "super" hero because he does things no cop can do and he's all genius n stuff. How many beat cops would even know what half the batbelt stuff did? Or build a cave like that n stuff... The guy's like a super detective or super cop or super martial artist all combined to make a regular guy super "hero".

Superman is boss.

558243[/snapback]

Superman is the best

558437[/snapback]

You both recieve 50 pts. courtesy of LBD, for pointing out just how cool Superman is... thumbsup.gif

LBD

No way, I would be boogerman from toe jam and earl. And is Link a super hero? Cause if so I would be him!!!

I really don't like heroes...I read tons of comics and always cheer for the bad guys. But if I had to choose...probably Rogue original.gif

I might mention in any battle I cant see Supes being Batman

You mean, you can't see superman beating batman?

Camon. Superman is SUPER, he's invincible, he can fly, melt steel by looking at it, go into outer space and back in a few minutes, etc etc.

Batman, however, is just some crazy loon in a suit. tongue.gif

Yeah but Batman could just buy a chunk of Kryptonite...

There's a phrase within the internet/comic comunity, mainly Batman fans obviously that "with prep time" Batman could beat anyone... In other words, in a straight out fight, Batman would get his ass handed to him by many people but if he had time to prepare and find a way to outsmart his opponent he could beat many people.

Superhero is a loose term to describe any comic book hero but should really only technically be used to describe those with super powers... Batman is nothing more than a vigilante.

Superman could theoretically be beaten by or atleast have a hard time beating someone, by quite a few people... Not by the likes of Batman though.

In a straight up fight - I'm talking just a punch up, where Superman can't just pick his opponent up and drop them from a great height or whatever - then I'm willing to bet that the likes of The Juggernaut, Hulk, Collossus (who are 3 of the strongest guys in the Marvel Universe) could hold their own against him.

Then there are guys like Thor, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Galactus etc who have cosmic level powers and could probably give him a good run for his money, maybe even beat him...

And then there's The Scarlet Which who doesn't have super strength but has the mutant ability of affecting probability fields so she can make very unlikely things happen such as gun barrels melting... Theoretically she could stand her own in a fight, if she could concentrate enough to make something as unlikely as a building collapsing on Supes or a Meteorite hit him... Now I know that wouldn't stop Supes but it would give him a good beating.

Edited by TheCrow

Straight out fight of course Supes win but Batman knows his opponent and his/her weakness no Batman is both a supreme fighting machine skilled in many forms of hand to hand cimbat (unlike Supes) but he is also a surperbe thinker and can think on his feet. supes relies on his super abilties much too much. No Batman would win by knowing his oponent.

Straight out fight of course Supes win but Batman knows his opponent and his/her weakness no Batman is both a supreme fighting machine skilled in many forms of hand to hand cimbat (unlike Supes) but he is also a surperbe thinker and can think on his feet. supes relies on his super abilties much too much. No Batman would win by knowing his oponent.

559448[/snapback]

What you say about Batman is true but unless he has some Kryptonite then Superman would break him in two..