Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skyline Bar and Grill Haunting

Central Valley Ghosts

Posted (edited)

Here's a video of the results of my interview with the staff at the Skyline Bar and Grill in Clovis, California. 

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Soliciting
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 11:56 PM, Central Valley Ghosts said:

Here's a video of the results of my interview with the staff at the Skyline Bar and Grill in Clovis, California. 

*snip*

Sorry I don't click click bait could you just give like a spoiler cliff notes highlight of the bar and grill trying to gain more traffic by making unproven claims of paranormal

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 10:17 PM, the13bats said:

Sorry I don't click click bait could you just give like a spoiler cliff notes highlight of the bar and grill trying to gain more traffic by making unproven claims of paranormal

How can you claim it's unproven if you haven't even looked at the vid? This is an example of the ultimate skeptoid response. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

How can you claim it's unproven if you haven't even looked at the vid? This is an example of the ultimate skeptoid response. 

I'm just magical that way, okay sorry just funning with you a bit I will go out n a limb and believe for now you did watch the video so tell us did they present any evidence to support their claims or just stories?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I'm just magical that way, okay sorry just funning with you a bit I will go out n a limb and believe for now you did watch the video so tell us did they present any evidence to support their claims or just stories?

All I'm saying Bats, is you can't debunk it if you don't watch it. It's neither here nor there if I watched it. My opinion is just that. An opinion. I'm not interested in having my opinion debunked. Also, who's us?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

All I'm saying Bats, is you can't debunk it if you don't watch it. It's neither here nor there if I watched it. My opinion is just that. An opinion. I'm not interested in having my opinion debunked. Also, who's us?

I didn't debunk your opinion too bad you do not extend me that same courtesy,  and I didn't debunk this threads case if you want to be more accurate in your chastising then say I dismissed this case and I neven asked you your opinion I asked a factual question, did they present any supporting evidence of their claims of a haunted bar and grill and your reaction to that question I'll go with they did not.

Now how can I achieve this end without watching video? Do you know Papa George on here? Well he's a dear true believer most things are paranormal and when asked by members what he bases that on one thing he always says it the quantity of stories

So going on that type of true believer thinking I have seen literally countless videos of bars, tavens, hotels, etc making claims they are haunted yet not once has the story teller ever presented supporting evidence for the stories so like papa I gauge it by sheer number of no one presenting supporting evidence that this threads video doesn't present any either. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Since you seem to be in a mood to poke at me present some evidence of anything being haunted stories do not count as evidence, and when you present that evidence you will not only get to say got cha to me but you will change the world view on the entire paranormal subject, just think how much fun that would be.

Now what do you say we go point out what a epic failure Trump is over in the seemy underbelly known as political.

• Confused 1