Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indiana boy to receive high school, college diplomas at age 15

Scholar4Truth

Posted (edited)

GARY, Ind. — While most 15-year-olds are completing their freshman year of high school, one Northwest Indiana teen is defying the odds by not only graduating from high school but becoming the first in his family to graduate college as well.Indiana boy to receive high school, college diplomas at age 15 (msn.com)

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3

Thanks for a positive story, for once. This sub forum could use more of it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Thanks for a positive story, for once. This sub forum could use more of it.

I try to balance out the forum. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

GARY, Ind. — While most 15-year-olds are completing their freshman year of high school, one Northwest Indiana teen is defying the odds by not only graduating from high school but becoming the first in his family to graduate college as well.Indiana boy to receive high school, college diplomas at age 15 (msn.com)

Sounds like a great kid with a bright future.  I hope he keeps his nose in the books so that he isn't tempted to sway.  He'll be out of college for a couple years before he can enroll and work on his masters.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that the boy will continue his path and will achive more and more in the future. Sometimes, older people can't finish their education. I'm a student too, but I wasn't as fast as that boy, and I still don't have my uni diploma, and I'm not 15. To be honest, for me, it's hard to study, not always, but in general, it takes a lot of time and effort. But it's too late for me to give everything up. Besides, there are so many helpful tools nowadays. I'm not talking about ChatGPT, which I also use from time to time, but just in general, so that it's not as complicated to find something useful as it was years ago. The last service I used was this one https://edubirdie.com/humanize-ai-text because I was working on some paper, and a few parts were generated. It was not for a grade or something, just a formal informational paper I needed to prepare, so there was a chance to get help and save time. And making AI text more human is a good idea, so I can be grateful for technologies and what they give us.