Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retrospective Journey of UM's Coronavirus Pandemic Forum Subject

Alex_Rogan

Posted (edited)

I went back and started reading from the first thread, working my way back to current posts.

It brought back alot of personal memories from experiences of that time.

It has been interesting to see what other people were experiencing and thinking about. I'm still working my way through the posts back to current time.

What a great and rare (psychological?) snapshot of humanity going through such turbulance.

So much happened so fast and it was all so confusing, like the "fog of war".

I want to revisit some of those old posts, but I don't want to scramble the timeline by commenting on them, bringing them out of place to the top here.

Some were hilarious and some were horrific, some were heartmoving and some were absurd - they were all authentic reactions to an extreme unknown facing everyone.

I'm making this "subject" to paste links of some that stand out - so comments and reactions can be made without breaking the chronology of what was captured here.

Please, I welcome you to join me in a UM Retrospective of its Covid thread.

Edited by Alex_Rogan
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Retrospective Journey of UM's Coronavirus Pandemic Forum Subject

like this one for example:

That's the third thread of this subject.

I survived covid at least once. Maybe I could have made some money? lol.

• Like 3

On 5/6/2024 at 10:54 AM, ouija ouija said:

I never had the vaccine and I never caught covid. When I remember there was a point when it was being suggested that people should be forcibly vaccinated I shudder. How could we have sunk so low?

It showed me how little humanity has learned from history. 

When it comes to medical interventions (including vaccinations) informed consent is crucial!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

I can still remember the whole incident of hoarding Toilet paper and Hand Sanitizer during the beginning of the pandemic. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

It is strange how little attention this topic is getting - especially since the corona madness is one of the most significant global crises in recent history!

Perhaps it is because of all the unanswered questions - the fear of the unknown - and an even bigger fear of finding the true answers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

It is strange how little attention this topic is getting - especially since the corona madness is one of the most significant global crises in recent history!

Perhaps it is because of all the unanswered questions - the fear of the unknown - and an even bigger fear of finding the true answers.

I feel the same. I am surprised that there is so little interest in this topic.

I wonder if many people can't come to terms with the way they were duped and went along with all the madness . . . unquestioningly? Perhaps they won't discuss it because it's so painful.

I must admit that I started to read the 'covid' topic again from the beginning but quite quickly gave up because it was so shocking to read how posters spoke about their fellow human beings. And how irrational people became. And how common sense just flew out the window.

Here in Britain: why weren't our borders immediately completely sealed when it became obvious that covid was a real thing? If we had done that covid, and all the lies and manipulations that came with it, would barely have touched us.

• Like 6

I actually remember reading a story about a guy in my area who bought 30 cases of water and then sold them out of his garage to make $. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/22/2024 at 12:03 PM, ouija ouija said:

I wonder if many people can't come to terms with the way they were duped and went along with all the madness . . . unquestioningly? Perhaps they won't discuss it because it's so painful.

I must admit that I started to read the 'covid' topic again from the beginning but quite quickly gave up because it was so shocking to read how posters spoke about their fellow human beings. And how irrational people became. And how common sense just flew out the window.

Here in Britain: why weren't our borders immediately completely sealed when it became obvious that covid was a real thing? If we had done that covid, and all the lies and manipulations that came with it, would barely have touched us.

COVID was already in the UK by the time anyone knew it was 'a thing'.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Setton said:

COVID was already in the UK by the time anyone knew it was 'a thing'.

Yes, but in such small numbers that it could have been easily managed.

• Like 2

I agree with much of what you say but... I think it taught us to not close borders, to avoid masks, to be cynical of pharma because that was the manipulation. They still don't have the answers. 

The big take away of covid for me was, live well today because we too will die but freedoms will.be restricted on a whim sometimes now they think they can get away with it 

• Like 4

My biggest take away then and now was how very depressing it was and is that some self centered ego junkie bullies used covid to fear monger and try to control others, some were political some just pathetic attention junkies, most times these hypocrites would bray to think for ones self just so long as you think exactly the way they tell you to think, a thread like this gets them jumping like mullet to bread crumbs

So yeah, just like the year of life I lost getting off benzos that I seldom talk about I'm moving on from covid too.

Hey, if you are able to read this thread at least you survived.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WVK said:

Covid Cover-Up Revealed: Top Fauci Advisor Admits to Deleting Emails Concerning Covid Origin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hB5X4QR1EA

tRump lied about covid

Are you suggesting that since fauci was trumps puppet that his deleting email was part of trumps life costing incompetent bumbling self centered failed response to the virus?

Are you saying tRump instructed him to do that?

qh8ffdl3tizn_facepalm_fauci.gif

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 1:03 PM, ouija ouija said:

If we don't talk about painful issues, then they will just grow stronger. 

All the corona madness (and the lies that came along with it) almost broke my heart, but then I said to myself "you didn't create this mess so get a hold of yourself and start fighting for what you believe is true".

The truth has a way of surfacing - therefore the truth often wins in the end. 

Just stay on the right road. 

I just hope we will see the truth prevail about the corona madness in our lifetime. 😉

• Like 3

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

tRump lied about covid

Are you suggesting that since fauci was trumps puppet that his deleting email was part of trumps life costing incompetent bumbling self centered failed response to the virus?

Are you saying tRump instructed him to do that?

qh8ffdl3tizn_facepalm_fauci.gif

You need to address that to Greenwald

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WVK said:

You need to address that to Greenwald

At this point and i realize how it will sound I don't much care,  covid was a huge disaster so many people dropped the ball, freaked out, used it as a personal fan tool, tried to force their beliefs on others with fear mongering, if a person did or didn't wanna do something that was on them but when they came at me like Christian religious zealot trying to force their "beliefs" on me that wasn't gonna float.
Anyway it's behind us we all lost someone or something or both too bad those who used it as a tool caused it to divide humans more when it should have brough us closer.

• Like 3

I doubt the spread of covid could have been halted.

Suppressed for a time perhaps. 

Face masks were little more than confidence boosters for those needing to venture out from their bubbles.

A vaccine was the answer and then enough taking it for it to work nationally.

Fortunately the UK did that better than most. 

• Like 1

Update, so when people come to read this again, we now know:

The NIH did sponsor gain of function research in Wuhan, despite denials from Fauci

The 6ft rule was made up

The masking was a mask for something to distract people only

The double blind test data was destroyed by pharma so the results can never be replicated

We then discover led last month that the jabs do indeed have awful side effects as confirmed by at least one large pharma company 

The discussion group with highly influential figures from many countries that talked about covid at least a year before it appeared may have been a sheer coincidence but the current PM moved an 8 figure sum from his offshore investment fund into Moderna months before the pandemic. That sum was the total fund available to him. So much for spreading the financial risk.

Excess deaths years after the 'pandemic' are way above the normal, as predicted in these groups.

The UK government, knowing all the risks, chose to party during the pandemic 

Twitter did indeed have government officials in their offices censoring any tweet that didn't support jabs or spoke negatively about the restrictions placed on populations

We know that the government officials censoring information were not scientists or doctors

Doctors, silenced during the pandemic are coming out and stating that there was false information flying around, one recently questioned Fauci in some Senate hearing

We know that the UK nudge units were on covid panels to coerce behaviour, more sales and marketing than science 

Many posters stating the obvious are discovering that years of abusing us as conspiracy theorists means that their humble pie is tough to swallow.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Update, so when people come to read this again, we now know:

The 6ft rule was made up

The masking was a mask for something to distract people onlythese gr

The UK government, knowing all the risks, chose to party during the pandemic 

Although the 6' rule was made up, I think that combined with masks worn properly and of dense gauge material, it did make a difference. So many people wearing the mask only over their mouth, not their nose as well! :hmm:

The UK government chose to party during the pandemic because they knew the risks were minimal and anyone who was reasonably fit would cope with it as they coped with 'flu.

• Like 2

I think what caused so much strain and lack of faith in our governments was the flip flopping-wear a mask-masks won't help-masks will save you, just as an example.   The fear mongering  that took hold of people and in my opinion was used by ruling bodies for compliance to their agenda.  The store I worked in had to force a woman out, she was spraying the air with lysol and any person who got close to her.  People were acting insane, almost coming to fist fights over the 6 foot rule.  Just bizarre to watch what happened to society.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I think what caused so much strain and lack of faith in our governments was the flip flopping-wear a mask-masks won't help-masks will save you, just as an example.   The fear mongering  that took hold of people and in my opinion was used by ruling bodies for compliance to their agenda.  The store I worked in had to force a woman out, she was spraying the air with lysol and any person who got close to her.  People were acting insane, almost coming to fist fights over the 6 foot rule.  Just bizarre to watch what happened to society.

I would like to blame Trump for all of it but no, he did his part spreading fear and discontent and it was disgusting to see people fear mongering while braying about thinking for ones self provided you agreed with them and hailed them as genius, really sick,

• Like 1

Strange how some behavior sticks, I still casually observe the 6ft rule without really thinking about it.  

• Like 2

It is wonderful how freely we can share our thoughts on this subject because it is only through honesty that healing can begin.

• Like 3