Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Troll Battle story posted here in 2005

I am looking for the story entitled Troll Battle, it was posted on this sight back in 2005. It told the story of several children who saw small figures dressed in black robes jumping and playing on hey bails at their family farm. The small figures and the children eventually got into a rock throwing fight with these things. If anyone remembers the story and (or) has a link to it, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. My email address is *****@*****. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, John S said:

I am looking for the story entitled Troll Battle, it was posted on this sight back in 2005. It told the story of several children who saw small figures dressed in black robes jumping and playing on hey bails at their family farm. The small figures and the children eventually got into a rock throwing fight with these things. If anyone remembers the story and (or) has a link to it, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. My email address is *****@*****. Thank you.

Welcome to the forums.

That's quite a long time ago now, can you recall if this was something posted on the forum or on the main site ?

Oddly enough it does ring a bell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, it was posted on the main site.

There is a story still on there from 2005, it’s called: “The Creature of the Dump”.

Back in 2005 I used to frequent the site and read both stories from time to time.

The Creature of the Dump is still easily found there, but the Troll Battle story isn’t visible anywhere that I can find.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

John

Edited by John S

58 minutes ago, John S said:

There is a story still on there from 2005, it’s called: “The Creature of the Dump”.

Back in 2005 I used to frequent the site and read both stories from time to time.

The Creature of the Dump is still easily found there, but the Troll Battle story isn’t visible anywhere that I can find.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

John

Can you link me to the Creature of the Dump so I can see which part of the site you are looking on ?

Thank you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John S said:

Was there any evidence to support the battle? I mean the part with trolls.

Here is a link to The Creature of the Dump story.

I’m not aware of any evidence.

But, one of the reasons I want to find the story again is to learn more information about the alleged incident.

6 hours ago, John S said:

1 hour ago, John S said:

I’m not aware of any evidence.

But, one of the reasons I want to find the story again is to learn more information about the alleged incident.

Why would you believe it to be anything more than kids making up stories like kids do?

The general idea reminds me of Kelly–Hopkinsville alleged aliens attacking, which of course I think was a huge hoax, well maybe not out right hoax i think they had a mundane stimulus that caused the story to be cooked up.

Did you see the 80s film catseye? When the troll gets killed the dad finds troll parts, evidence it was real, that was just a movie in reality we never get any evidence.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why would I need to explain myself to you?

Reread my post, I’m interested in finding the story again and, if possible, learning more about the incident.

If you don’t have any information, then just move along.

Edited by John S
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, John S said:

13 hours ago, John S said:

Ok, as I suspected that is on the forum, not the main site - so what you are looking for must be far back in the forum archives somewhere.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, John S said:

Why would I need to explain myself to you?

Reread my post, I’m interested in finding the story again and, if possible, learning more about the incident.

If you don’t have any information, then just move along.

I didn't ask you to explain yourself to me,

Reread my replies, You posted on a open public discussion group like you I found the case interesting and since you seemed to know more about it than I do I asked you basic preliminary questions.

No need to be rude, if you do not like open discussion feel free to add me to your ignore list.

@Saru

I've been trying to find the mentioned thread. Havent seen anything like it. Closest I found was the earlier link I posted. 

• Like 3

Thank you so much for trying. The story you did find was very interesting!

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

@Saru

I've been trying to find the mentioned thread. Havent seen anything like it. Closest I found was the earlier link I posted. 

A few times I went net hunting cases I have on old TV documentaries or read is old magazines and found zero or I found very different versions and many times total debunking.

Years back when creepypasta started and I saw so many unrelated pictures being used to push a made up tale I started taking such stories with even more grains salt.

The idea is intriguing like Bigfoot or aliens attacking people.

• Like 1

Yes, what you are saying is truth. I agree…

and thank you.

• Like 1

Well, I've searched the entire forum database for a thread with "troll battle" in the title and the only thing that came up was this thread. 

So either it had a different name, or it's not on the forum any more. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, John S said:

Yes, what you are saying is truth. I agree…

and thank you.

Sorry that nothing came up here so far on your troll battle , that Kelly–Hopkinsville alien attack story I find very interesting as the witnesses stuck to their stories for decades that doesn't mean I believe it happened as they claim or happened at all but I still find such tales interesting

• Like 1