Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre footage shows alleged 'goblin' running across a road in Mexico

UM-Bot

I expected a goblin to be larger.                   (and look less like a small mammal)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, lightly said:

I expected a goblin to be larger.                   (and look less like a small mammal)

Me too. I think it is a rodent carrying something, perhaps a carcase it has found.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Me too. I think it is a rodent carrying something, perhaps a carcase it has found.

It could be that,poor quality could be anything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, diddyman68 said:

It could be that,poor quality could be anything

I agree. I was thinking of the time I saw a stoat chasing a rabbit across a field, they both looked distinctive (the rabbit hopping, the stoat with its long body undulating), but on the return journey when the stoat was struggling to carry the dead rabbit it looked quite different- the characteristic gait of both animals was lost.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

A video shot taken form a video on the screen, is it any wonder that the quality is so gosh durned poor?

I agree, it is probably some small fox or weasel dashing across the road.

Edited by Bendy Demon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just an alien on a scouting mission in Mexico.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Nothing can beat cats videos...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I noticed that orb streaking by in the video. I have noticed a seeming correlation between those things and other alleged paranormal things in many other videos. Hmmms.....

I do think 'Etheric Creatures' are out there as part time residents of our observable physical plane. This looked like a bi-pedal creature moving pretty fast, but it can easily also be something normal.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

That’s not how they’re supposed to look according to my old Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The peculiar clip was reportedly taken from security footage recorded at a farm in the north-east of the country.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/376967/bizarre-footage-shows-alleged-goblin-running-across-a-road-in-mexico

I think it's something happening inside the camera/phone, or something on the lens.

@ChrLzs?

• Like 4

Seeing the video again, I now think the video has been manipulated.

It almost looks like someone added one of the dwarfs of Disney's "Snowwhite".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I noticed that orb streaking by in the video. I have noticed a seeming correlation between those things and other alleged paranormal things in many other videos. Hmmms.....

I do think 'Etheric Creatures' are out there as part time residents of our observable physical plane. This looked like a bi-pedal creature moving pretty fast, but it can easily also be something normal.

Oh geez drop bear, those flashes that are bugs flying in front of the camera lense, those are called rods or skyfish a camera anomaly well proven by experts in the field, and are not paranormal.

See I can post supporting evidence of my claims can you?

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Seeing the video again, I now think the video has been manipulated.

It almost looks like someone added one of the dwarfs of Disney's "Snowwhite".

You know it seemed a bit cgi to me, but then why make it a craptastic blob why not do a better job?

21 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

A video shot taken form a video on the screen, is it any wonder that the quality is so gosh durned poor?

I agree, it is probably some small fox or weasel dashing across the road.

That's just it, the video is such crap it doesn't support anything past what a person wants to believe.

If I owned that land and felt I needed a camera I would have gotten a much better one, hell my crap table will video a far better shot of people dancing in the fog filled club.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh geez drop bear, those flashes that are bugs flying in front of the camera lense, those are called rods or skyfish a camera anomaly well proven by experts in the field, and are not paranormal.

Oh geez batty, when did I say normal source orbs are not possible too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Oh geez batty, when did I say normal source orbs are not possible too?

Well, I'm too lazy to wade thru the quagmire of replies that you say paranormal is likely and rate it the higher possibility on your silly meter

We both know as do most regs on here that your go to is paranormal which is the least likely explanation in fact it's lower in likelihood than unknown,

Orbs for example countless times are proven prosaic mundane explanations and never once proven paranormal yet you always jump to paranormal being most likely explanation which really lacks logic and rational thinking.

More power to you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Well, I'm too lazy to wade thru the quagmire of replies that you say paranormal is likely and rate it the higher possibility on your silly meter

We both know as do most regs on here that your go to is paranormal which is the least likely explanation in fact it's lower in likelihood than unknown,

Orbs for example countless times are proven prosaic mundane explanations and never once proven paranormal yet you always jump to paranormal being most likely explanation which really lacks logic and rational thinking.

More power to you.

How could someone ever prove that an orb in a video is paranormal? Essentially impossible.

Can you spot the logical error in this:

Because normal orbs can be proven, then all orbs are normal?

• Haha 2

First impressions..

1. Just how bad can the quality of this sort of stuff become?
Even taking into account that it was shot from a screen, the lack of quality is almost beyond belief.  Seriously, can this 'security system' not dump its video to a file so we can look at the first generation rather than this potato lens image?

2. The 'thing', due to its trajectory and passing behind things, does not look like it's in or on the camera - it is part of, or was designed to look like it was part of, the scene.

3. That 'smearing / ghosting' effect that is dragged behind it is either a VERY broken sensor or an added effect.

4. It doesn't look like any real animal that I can think of, but I aint familar with the region.

Looks very fake to me, but given the quality who would know for sure.  Note that very low-quality imagery is MUCH easier to add stuff to, so fakers prefer awful quality.  We also have almost no information about where it was, what brand/model camera was used, etc.  Highly suspicious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

How could someone ever prove that an orb in a video is paranormal? Essentially impossible.

Can you spot the logical error in this:

Because normal orbs can be proven, then all orbs are normal?

Then droppy bear use that logic on yourself, you can't prove any orbs are paranormal so according to you some must be paranormal, how asinine is that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Then droppy bear use that logic on yourself, you can't prove any orbs are paranormal so according to you some must be paranormal, how asinine is that?

That WOULD be asinine, so it's a good thing I never said that.

Old batty and drop bear never get tired of the same conversations. Now that I would agree to.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That WOULD be asinine, so it's a good thing I never said that.

Old batty and drop bear never get tired of the same conversations. Now that I would agree to.

But droppy you do say just that, there's much supporting evidence to it so thanks for agreeing you do think asininly

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

But droppy you do say just that, there's much supporting evidence to it so thanks for agreeing you do think asininly

I would love you to support your statement of what I said

you can't prove any orbs are paranormal so according to you some must be paranormal

I just don't think logical statements are your forte.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I would love you to support your statement of what I said

I just don't think logical statements are your forte.

I don't need to prove you lean to everything likely being paranormal, you support my claim for me, anyone who reads your posts knows that. It's what makes you you.

The fact you don't think is why you don't see the logic when I say something like, Drop bear believes everything is likely paranormal

• Like 2
  • Haha 1