Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Actor Steve Buscemi punched in the face in random NYC attack

Still Waters

Obe of my favourite actors.  How horrible to have this happen yo him, that is not acceptable.   How can things like this happen over and over?  The laws need to change, police can only do so much if the judges let repeat offenders out and not jail them

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Obe of my favourite actors.  How horrible to have this happen yo him, that is not acceptable.   How can things like this happen over and over?  The laws need to change, police can only do so much if the judges let repeat offenders out and not jail them

Yeah I've been waiting for all this lawless nonsense to finally start eating the rich as well...

Just kind of wished it would have happened to Miley Cyrus or Bieber instead 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Man arrested in connection with assault on actor Steve Buscemi

Police charged a 50-year-old homeless man with second-degree assault on Friday afternoon in the same precinct where Buscemi was attacked. Authorities announced on Tuesday that they had identified the man as the suspect and were looking for him.

It was not immediately clear if the man had an attorney who could respond to the allegations. A phone message was left at the local public defenders’ office.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/article/2024/may/18/steve-buscemi-assault-arrest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1