Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woke up this Morning

Very nice 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

👍  🤧         I gotta try blowin some Harp with that!   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2024 at 6:35 PM, lightly said:

👍  🤧         I gotta try blowin some Harp with that!   :)

I wanna hear you blowin some Harp...got anything?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, joc said:

No, nothing recorded…but thanks for asking.    I just like to suck&blow along with blues songs on our direct tv blues channel occasionally , if the song matches my harp’s key,  and I find my way around in the song…I can sound pretty good!* :P    I really will see if my harp ,and me, works with  ..”Woke up this Morning”    :)      It’s an old Hohner Blues Harp..  taped together at the ends…so I can’t see, or remember!, what key it’s in.     If I can jam/jell with it …I wish I had a way to record it for ya on this IPad..at the same time I’m playing it on this IPad  :blink:    Etaagain: maybe I’ll try to record me blowin with something playing on the blues channel …if it works ok I’ll post it. :lol:

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 1:43 AM, joc said:

Hey @joc,  your song wasn’t in my harp’s key..plus couldn’t play your song and record my blowin simultaneously anyway,   so… I turned on the blues channel and the first song that came along that was close to my key?:P   Was this…so, I blew it up..for LAUGHS :lol: (I actually can do much better sometimes).    It will PREMIERE  on my T. OHara music channel in 11 hours!* LoL.    I’ll post it in here tomorrow ..if it works.   Peace Bud.  :)

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was pretty amazing Lightly!  Way to rip up that harmonica!  I got to see if first because I subscribe to your channel.  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Thankyou joc,   As soon as I started I got carried away clowning around:lol:     I’m glad you heard it…so now I can delete it..it’s a little embarrassing :lol:      ..Maybe sometime I’ll try to do a more serious and bluesy play along.     You probly noticed I tend to run out of AIR anymore…so I’ll find a slowish soulful one :)   As a subscriber to that channel ..you’ve heard more of my songs than anyone except my wife !   :P      ..and my dearly departed friend Geoffrey .   I know I’m not an accomplished musician…but what do you think of my little songs?   I think they might have good bones in a way ?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Maybe I should share it so others can have a laugh?      Then I can delete it!!*  :lol:      OOOPs  LOL@me!   I didn’t realize deleting it on the channel would delete it in here too!*  i don’t really understand that!     I thought people could use a good laugh.. OhWell,   I’m glad you saw&heard it.   :P

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, lightly said:

Thankyou joc,   As soon as I started I got carried away clowning around:lol:     I’m glad you heard it…so now I can delete it..it’s a little embarrassing :lol:      ..Maybe sometime I’ll try to do a more serious and bluesy play along.     You probly noticed I tend to run out of AIR anymore…so I’ll find a slowish soulful one :)   As a subscriber to that channel ..you’ve heard more of my songs than anyone except my wife !   :P      ..and my dearly departed friend Geoffrey .   I know I’m not an accomplished musician…but what do you think of my little songs?   I think they might have good bones in a way ?

I think your songs are great Lightly!!

You play and sing them with so much feeling.  Great!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2024 at 7:24 AM, lightly said:

Maybe I should share it so others can have a laugh?      Then I can delete it!!*  :lol:      OOOPs  LOL@me!   I didn’t realize deleting it on the channel would delete it in here too!*  i don’t really understand that!     I thought people could use a good laugh.. OhWell,   I’m glad you saw&heard it.   :P

Dang,I would have liked to have heard as well...the harmonica is a very underrated instrument in my opinion.

John Popper of Blues Traveler could always shred it...heck come to think of it,I haven't listened to them in years.

Think it's time for some "Hook" and "Runaround" 😁

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2024 at 5:14 AM, joc said:

Absolutely awesome guitar work here! It really goes well with the theme of the song. I can definitely imagine relating to this song after waking up to something as crushing as your lover just leaving you in the morning. Superb song here, joc! :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Senkoujin said:

Absolutely awesome guitar work here! It really goes well with the theme of the song. I can definitely imagine relating to this song after waking up to something as crushing as your lover just leaving you in the morning. Superb song here, joc! :D

You still loving the donuts? B)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, joc said:

You still loving the donuts? B)

Ahahaha you still remember that!  And yes indeed I am still absolutely loving them, sir! :lol:

1 hour ago, Senkoujin said:

Ahahaha you still remember that!  And yes indeed I am still absolutely loving them, sir! :lol:

I recall you are a bit of a dancer as well.  You should post some dance videos if you have any.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, joc said:

I recall you are a bit of a dancer as well.  You should post some dance videos if you have any.

Lol, I'm truly not much of a real dancer unless you count a particular dancing video game that I used to play religiously. I've long since retired from that game, and now I suppose I dance like an 80-year old.😅

• Haha 1

"Woke up this mornin'

with a wine glass in my hand

whose wine, what wine,

where the hell did I dine?"

Frampton is as good today as he was in the 70s :yes:

On 5/13/2024 at 11:14 PM, joc said:

Cool echo effect, awesome riffs - you're a gem bro!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1