Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clive Palmer brings Tucker Carlson to Australia for ‘Freedom Conferences’

psyche101

Tucker Carlson, a former Fox News host turned divisive freelance journalist, will headline a series of ‘freedom conferences’, Australian mining magnate Clive Palmer has announced.

Carlson will appear at events in Cairns, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne between June and July this year.

Tickets are already on sale and start at $203.

This cracked me up. I can't help but wonder what sort of a loser would shell out $200 00 to listen to these two losers. 

If Clive can stay awake for the entire show is yet another question. 

But for Clive's party members free tickets are available! That's probably 20 or 30 people for a kickoff lol.

😆🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Tucker Carlson, a former Fox News host turned divisive freelance journalist, will headline a series of ‘freedom conferences’, Australian mining magnate Clive Palmer has announced.

Carlson will appear at events in Cairns, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne between June and July this year.

Tickets are already on sale and start at $203.

This cracked me up. I can't help but wonder what sort of a loser would shell out $200 00 to listen to these two losers. 

If Clive can stay awake for the entire show is yet another question. 

But for Clive's party members free tickets are available! That's probably 20 or 30 people for a kickoff lol.

😆🤣

I tell you what I'll give you something pretty if you just keep TC over there.

As far as ticket prices think about it like this, here their are idiots who will pay 60 bucks for a special Bible and over 600 for buttfugly gold high tops

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Tickets are available right now for the Sydney event starting at $115, I just checked. I might even buy a ticket for my partner and I  ;)

Not sure why the article in the OP lied about the price, it's not even accurate if you translate that into US dollars. 

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/TUCKERCA24/venues/SYI/performances/EICC2024788TU/tickets

Edited by Link of Hyrule
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I went to one of these events years ago.  It featured Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller.  It was quite entertaining, especially Miller's comedy.  Carlson isn't a draw for me.  I respect his stances on some things but when he cut Israel loose and basically said they needed to be cut off from US aid, I decided I didn't have much in common with him.  The US aid to Israel SHOULD be ended, but it should be done by Israel.  The DC response to their current existential struggle with Islamist extremists should tell them all they need to know about who they can depend on in times of trouble.

Fortunately, I've seen a couple of reports that they are already spinning up production of crucial weapons like 155 artillery rounds and the 120mm tank rounds.  If the US doesn't want to continue doing business on aircraft then Israel is fully capable of building their own and in fact were in the process of that a couple of decades ago when DC bought them off with promises that are now worth less than the "sex" box on California birth certificates...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

I went to one of these events years ago.  It featured Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller.  It was quite entertaining, especially Miller's comedy.  Carlson isn't a draw for me.  I respect his stances on some things but when he cut Israel loose and basically said they needed to be cut off from US aid, I decided I didn't have much in common with him.  The US aid to Israel SHOULD be ended, but it should be done by Israel.  The DC response to their current existential struggle with Islamist extremists should tell them all they need to know about who they can depend on in times of trouble.

Fortunately, I've seen a couple of reports that they are already spinning up production of crucial weapons like 155 artillery rounds and the 120mm tank rounds.  If the US doesn't want to continue doing business on aircraft then Israel is fully capable of building their own and in fact were in the process of that a couple of decades ago when DC bought them off with promises that are now worth less than the "sex" box on California birth certificates...

Dennis miller?! Woohoo, he's still around? he had his own show for about a week years back critics called his humor that which appeals to 2% or less.

So you don't dig TC ? Let me ask since I haven't a clue is he still to Trump what smithers is to Mr burns?

My wife cracked me up she said TC was Mikey the kid from those he likey ads.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

As a citizen of the USA I'd like to apologize in advance to the Australians on the forum for the presence of Tucker Carlson in Australia.  He is not an export quality product.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

I tell you what I'll give you something pretty if you just keep TC over there.

As far as ticket prices think about it like this, here their are idiots who will pay 60 bucks for a special Bible and over 600 for buttfugly gold high tops

Well, my question was answered :w00t: 🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Good to see you are coming around. Before long you will be handing you guns in! :w00t:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Well, my question was answered :w00t: 🤣

I was told tickets would be $203, only to find out that I could almost get two full tickets for that price,  absolute bargain :w00t:

In all honesty, I probably won't go see him. Tucker Carlson just isn't that important to me, I'll admit  my last post was just taking the Mickey out of the claim. There are much better conservative minds out there that I would pay to see, but Carlson is right down the bottom of my list. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Link of Hyrule said:

I was told tickets would be $203, only to find out that I could almost get two full tickets for that price,  absolute bargain :w00t:

In all honesty, I probably won't go see him. Tucker Carlson just isn't that important to me, I'll admit  my last post was just taking the Mickey out of the claim. There are much better conservative minds out there that I would pay to see, but Carlson is right down the bottom of my list. 

As noted for Clive's UAP members they are free. First ten or so anyway. 

https://www.brisent.com.au

the-au...Brisbane Entertainment Centre
THE AUSTRALIAN FREEDOM CONFERENCE WITH TUCKER ...

TICKET PRICE    TICKET CATEGORY
$275.00    Platinum
$240.00    Gold
$230.00    Silver
$215.00    Bronze
$207.00    Ruby

You must be getting rubbish tickets at that price. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

As noted for Clive's UAP members they are free. First ten or so anyway. 

https://www.brisent.com.au

the-au...Brisbane Entertainment Centre
THE AUSTRALIAN FREEDOM CONFERENCE WITH TUCKER ...

TICKET PRICE    TICKET CATEGORY
$275.00    Platinum
$240.00    Gold
$230.00    Silver
$215.00    Bronze
$207.00    Ruby

You must be getting rubbish tickets at that price. 

The Bronze tickets are $115, in Sydney and Brisbane, at least, I haven't checked other venues! Edit: even cheaper in Perth,  at $110 each, Cairns is $98.

Somehow you've been quoted the wrong prices!

Edited by Link of Hyrule

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

As a citizen of the USA I'd like to apologize in advance to the Australians on the forum for the presence of Tucker Carlson in Australia.  He is not an export quality product.

Why aplologise?   He was invited.

10 hours ago, Link of Hyrule said:

The Bronze tickets are $115, in Sydney and Brisbane, at least, I haven't checked other venues! Edit: even cheaper in Perth,  at $110 each, Cairns is $98.

Somehow you've been quoted the wrong prices!

I’m pretty sure those prices are to reserve a seat in a city other than where he is appearing that night.image.jpeg.91288edf0d3ffbd12ad8d87130eaaf43.jpeg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Fosters Lager is export quality...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe Tucker Carlson should be a comedian?   Too bad he’s not funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do Australian police still tackle-arrest you if you’re outside smoking without a mask?🫢

We should probably send you Hulk Hogan while we’re at it.

14 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

Do Australian police still tackle-arrest you if you’re outside smoking without a mask?🫢

Only really annoying people.

We buy them donuts to clear rubbish away.

14 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

We should probably send you Hulk Hogan while we’re at it.

He's almost seventy. You better hang onto him. He will be eligible for president in 15-20 years when he's old enough. 

• Haha 2

On 5/15/2024 at 12:10 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Why aplologise?   He was invited.

Ap-lol-ogising?  Very good.

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Ap-lol-ogising?  Very good.

🤪 my typos are weird but you knew what I meant.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

🤪 my typos are weird but you knew what I meant.

I thought your response was very witty.  Now I am not quite sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I thought your response was very witty.  Now I am not quite sure.

Once I saw it I thought it was too, but I didn't do it on purpose.