Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Russians are massacring the Ukrainians. But the Ukrainians are not Palestinians.

Abramelin

Has ànyone seen massive and agressive demonstrations against the Russians? Demonstrations in front of Russian embassees going on for weeks on end?

Students demolishing the interior of their university because of some connection between their university and Russia?

People of Russian descent being harassed in the streets, their kids threatened at school?

People of Russian descent being spit in the face?

Graves of Russian people being destroyed?

NO.

So why is every Jew the victim of all this 'political correctness'? Are they all to blame for what Israel does in Gaza?

I'll tell you why: anti-semitism is something that's hiding just below our Caucasian skins.

And àny excuse is good enough to make that mental abbaration flare up again.

And IDF taking revenge on HAMAS and those who gave birth to these thugs is, of course, thé perfect excuse.

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 3

I've noticed that too.  Both sides of the Israel conflict get way more attention and sympathy then the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.

I think it's by design.  Hamas didn't attack Israel to win a battle.  It did it to get attention by atrocity.  Israel in turn is also getting attention by atrocity.  It's a show to get support on the international stage.  Hamas can't be killed and Israel has no chance of falling. The killing of people is just a means not a solution.  

Ukraine and Russia is different.  They are fighting for land and control of resources. Ukraine can fall and be made into a vassal state if not outright absorbed.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hamas didn't attack Israel to win a battle.  It did it to get attention by atrocity.  Israel in turn is also getting attention by atrocity.  It's a show to get support on the international stage. 

No, I don't agree.

Israel shows us all that those responsible for the slaughter of 1,400 innocent participants of a peaceful musical festival will be dealt with.

At all costs.

And Israel knew that - at the end - no one will support them anymore. But they don't care.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

The goal of the IDF is to free the hostages. That was their goal, and that is what they will continue to fight for.

Period.

They will continue bombing Gaza until Hamas frees the hostages.

But by doing that we see innocent Gaza civilians being killed during the process.

And thàt is what Hamas wanted us all to see, and to gain support from the international community. It's what I posted right after the start of this war.

As soon as Hamas frees its hostages, the war will end.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
Who seeds wind, shall harvest storm.

That was the motto of several USAn presidents. At least after the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

How many innocent Japanese civilians were killed when the US of A nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

How many innocent civilians were killed while trying to kill Osama Bin Laden?

How many innocent Afghans were killed while trying to kill the Taliban?

The magical words for today are 'collateral damage'.

But those magical words don't count for the IDF.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

The goal of the IDF is to free the hostages. That was their goal, and that is what they will continue to fight for.

Period.

But by doing that we see innocent Gaza civilians being killed during the process.

And thàt is what Hamas wanted us all to see, and to gain support from the international community. It's what I posted right after the start of this war.

I believe the goal has now extended beyond the hostages even,as I believe the IDF probably has a good idea many of them are no longer alive...

The ones responsible for that single day,will be hunted like Nazis till their last breathes.

Plus those tunnels and all of that have to go as well,so the scum doesn't try tunneling under Israel for a future attack.

• Thanks 3

It is survival of the fittest.

If they had any good sense the Ukranians would have surrendered three years ago. Instead they permitted Europe and the USA and Canada to enable them to commit suicide by arms.

4 hours ago, Abramelin said:

And IDF taking revenge on HAMAS and those who gave birth to these thugs is, of course, thé perfect excuse.

EXACTLY.  If the Jewish people of the world needed a clear reminder that antiSemitism is always there, just below the surface, then 10/7 has reminded them of the reality they face.  The world will continue to be increasingly open in their hatred as Israel ignores their howling and continues to destroy Hamas in Gaza.  The world community expects Israel's people to shut up and take the punishment they believe the Jews "deserve".  The disconnect this time around is that the Islamist redical demons went so far that Israeli society reunified and woke up to the dangers they had allowed to grow for decades.  Sadly, the global media will continue to fan the flames of Jew-hatred and this conflict will set the stage for further actions against Israel, based on the lies and propaganda of Hamas.

They are succeeding because the demons of Hamas KNOW the world is always ready to flare up against Jews, anywhere.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The killing of people is just a means not a solution.  

Dr. Dan Schueftan calls it a "response" because where Jew hatred is concerned in the Middle East, there is no possibility of a "solution".  All Israel can do is to return devastation for devastation.  They face a barbaric enemy and there is only one way to respond.  The IDF will be in Gaza for years because enough Palestinians STILL fully support Hamas that an insurgency is guaranteed.  Schueftan openly admitted that in the neighborhood that Israel exists in, Gaza has to be severely devastated to send a clear message not only to Hamas but to the Hizballah in Lebanon and Assad's Syria that Israel will always hurt their enemies far worse than any damage they inflict on the Jewish State.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ell said:

It is survival of the fittest.

If they had any good sense the Ukranians would have surrendered three years ago. Instead they permitted Europe and the USA and Canada to enable them to commit suicide by arms.

I agreed with this premise until very recently.  I still believe that the war came when it did as a result of the eastward encroachment of NATO but I've also come to believe that had Ukraine agreed not to fight, Putin would have not been content to stop there.  As things exist now, Russia has been badly bloodied and as a result they have ramped up to a wartime economy and posture.  I don't believe there will be any chance of peace until Putin is dead.  Every year that passes, the Ukrainian losses will bring the world closer to some tragic miscalculation that could end with NATO slow walking into a direct confrontation.

• Like 3

It is likely that Russia and NATO are working together. The purpose may be an arms race, the change to a war economy, in preparation for a planned third World War, presumably against muslim countries.

Just a guess. I do not really know. We will have to wait and see.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The Semitic languages are a branch of the Afroasiatic language family. They include Arabic, Amharic, Aramaic, Hebrew, and numerous other ancient and modern languages. They are spoken by more than 330 million people across much of West Asia, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Malta, and in large immigrant and expatriate communities in North America, Europe, and Australasia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

It is not only Hebrew speaking people who are Semites. Most Palestinians are also Semites, I suspect.

Edited by Ell

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Hamas didn't attack Israel to win a battle.  It did it to get attention by atrocity. 

Close I think.  There are books about this and even US military publications about unequal force and groups fighting states.  Hamas wanted to provoke a response from Israel and bet on the likelihood that it would be an over reaction.  They planned to use that for worldwide sympathy and recruitment.  That is what they got.  Then they melt away and do it again.  That is what the US advisors tried to tell the Israelis.  You don't have to be a prophet to predict this if you have seen it play out  several times already.

It is even more calculated and cruel than we first surmise, because in addition to the Israelis they murdered, they knew the IDF response would likely kill thousands of their own people.  They were OK with that.

This action will not be over if remaining hostages are freed,  It cannot be.  Gaza is now destroyed.  It will be a hotbed nurturing terrorists like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and other ME countries have been.  It will require IDF occupation for decades.

Arab countries will not take in the Palestinians because they serve them better as a thorn in Israel's side soaking up resources and attention.

Israel will not be engaged in a biblical war surrounded by enemies.  Even Iran is smart enough not to start a direct all out confrontation.  Instead, a bunch of punk-ass groups like Hzbollah, Hamas, and ISIS  will peck away and fade back into hiding when attacked.  This is going to go on for a long time, years.  No part of it will be glorious.   There were about 5 million Palestinians in Gaza. there are twice that many more spread out across the world, some with family connections to Gaza.  And they are only part of the potential pool of recruits. 

At least in the US we have scrimped on education so much, people are ignorant of history and geography.  A lot of people do not know Jewish history, they just know what they see on the news today, and they would like the killing to stop.  It won't anytime soon.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Period.

Israel was offered a cease fire and return off all the hostages but said no....

46 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Israel was offered a cease fire and return off all the hostages but said no....

Wasn't that because Hamas wanted all Palestinian prisoners to be set free in return?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ell said:

It is not only Hebrew speaking people who are Semites. Most Palestinians are also Semites, I suspect.

Technically accurate but the term was coined initially as a euphemism for "Jew-hatred".

26 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Wasn't that because Hamas wanted all Palestinian prisoners to be set free in return?

I actually don't know. I think it was the Egyptian proposal. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Has ànyone seen massive and agressive demonstrations against the Russians? Demonstrations in front of Russian embassees going on for weeks on end?

Students demolishing the interior of their university because of some connection between their university and Russia?

People of Russian descent being harassed in the streets, their kids threatened at school?

NO.

Possibly because our governments aren't arming and supporting the Russian military?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I actually don't know. I think it was the Egyptian proposal. 

The following article contains details of Hamas' recent proposal:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/06/middleeast/hamas-ceasefire-offer-gaza-war-mime-intl/index.html

The only deal Hamas is interested in at this stage is one that includes a permanent ceasefire as that will pretty much guarantee their survival. Israel is willing to agree to a temporary ceasefire only, because its survival is dependent on the elimination of Hamas.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The following article contains details of Hamas' recent proposal:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/06/middleeast/hamas-ceasefire-offer-gaza-war-mime-intl/index.html

The only deal Hamas is interested in at this stage is one that includes a permanent ceasefire as that will pretty much guarantee their survival. Israel is willing to agree to a temporary ceasefire only, because its survival is dependent on the elimination of Hamas.

Isreal is already doing a good job at ensuring that hamas will never die.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2024 at 8:21 AM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Israel is willing to agree to a temporary ceasefire only, because its survival is dependent on the elimination of Hamas.

And Hamas is getting support from the politically correct people who love to forget why the Jews eventually created Israel.

Europeans, Northern Africans, Russians, and so on all hated Jews.

The only period when Muslims, Jews and Christians were getting along was in the 13th Califate.

That's Iberia before the socalled Reconquista.

• Thanks 3

Thread cleaned

Keep it civil please folks.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Abramelin said:

And Hamas is getting support from the politically correct people who love to forget why the Jews eventually created Israel.

Europeans, Northern Africans, Russians, and so on all hated Jews.

The only period when Muslims, Jews and Christians were getting along was in the 13th Califate.

That's Iberia before the socalled Reconquista.

Although the Muslims were essentially in control of the area, they had established a peaceful coexistence with Eastern Christians and Jews in the Holy Land before the coming of the Franks in the First Crusade. 

• Like 2

On 5/15/2024 at 3:33 AM, Abramelin said:

NO.

So why is every Jew the victim of all this 'political correctness'? Are they all to blame for what Israel does in Gaza?

I'll tell you why: anti-semitism is something that's hiding just below our Caucasian skins.

And àny excuse is good enough to make that mental abbaration flare up again.

Because many of the anti-Israeli ringleader activists are 1) radicals who hate the west and blame the west for all the wars in the world and see Israel as a byproduct of western influence & 2) Islamic backed infiltrators (both Sunni and Shiites) which can probably be found preaching in western Mosques.  Their supporters are just sheeple or useful idiots made up of hard core commies, radicals, muslims who see western support for Israel, blacks that believe the west = white man dominance and young student rebels going through the "I hate the world" stage of their lives. 

All you have to do really is ask yourself who has more to gain out of the war in Gaza?  IMO, the Russian govt, the Iranian govt and Netanyahu.  The Russian govt because the war in Gaza has taken the focus away from the Ukraine war, the Iranian govt because the Abraham Accords were giving unprecedented power to Israel and the Sunni kingdom of Saudi Arabia and finally, Netanyahu who was about to get thrown into jail for corruption and thought eradicating Hamas would turn him into a hero with the power to do anything, including changing the Israeli constitution to save his butt. 

I think it went a bit like this: Russians and Iranians were in cahoots to use the useful idiots of Hamas in their twisted scheme.  Netanyahu got a sniff of it and let things happen.  The Russians and Iranians knew Israel would retaliate heavily and the second part of the schene was to turn world opinion (but mainly Islamic) against the West and Israel and what better way to do it through massive protests in the West.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Netanyahu got a sniff of it and let things happen.  

🤔