Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some alien abductees have reported having very 'close' encounters indeed

So that is why there was a UFO sighting at Shag Harbour. 

• Haha 5

Seems believable to me given all the alleged genetic, biological and hybrid interests and involvements of these beings.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It's quite sad given the possibility that the 'intimate experience' with an 'alien' might be linked to childhood sexual abuse.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15749576/

And also, loneliness and lack of meaningful intimacy. Many parents have blighted their children's lives, not through physical abuse but through careless insults, mocking, and lack of affection.

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Give me some of that sweet alienussy

• Haha 8

To believe in alien hybrids is to ignore everything about how reproduction actually works.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 5/15/2024 at 9:55 PM, papageorge1 said:

Seems believable to me given all the alleged genetic, biological and hybrid interests and involvements of these beings.

What "beings" are we talking about here?

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

What "beings" are we talking about here?

Actually, that is part of the mystery too. What is the nature and origin of the beings involved. I do suspect 'alien' in our terminology is involved.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Cool thread,

Here's a few others,

bisexual MIB

space harlots in heat

I pretty much give Whitney Strieber credit for the distasteful idea aliens come zillions of miles to violate our bums , seems there was a side note to alien abuduction where just being abducted wasn't special enough and some made claims they were chosen to save this dying alien race, humans or both, yeah, no megalomaniac egos there, lol, by being the host of alien hybrid children. So far no one has been on Maury for a DNA results proving Kang and or Kodo are their babies daddy,

OIP.pA-ZXYf9fQWplbdsYvNxegHaEK?dpr=1.5&p

So we hear outlandish tales of ovem and sperm being taken from abductees, aliens getting all freaky, some tales get far too ahem racy for me to try to make PG rated versions to post here, but yeah. I believe due to total lack of evidence to the contrary that this phenomenon is very much a symptom of severe mental emotional trauma and or mental illness etc.

• Haha 3

On 5/15/2024 at 3:55 PM, papageorge1 said:

Huh? Please show me a shread of evidence supporting beings and then after you prove being prove their agendas and interests.

• Like 3

On 5/15/2024 at 8:32 PM, esoteric_toad said:

To believe in alien hybrids is to ignore everything about how reproduction actually works.

We can't breed with other apes but we can mix with some alien race?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, the13bats said:

Huh? Please show me a shread of evidence supporting beings and then after you prove being prove their agendas and interests.

The witness testimony in the OP. It's at least a shred or more. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 2

On 5/15/2024 at 3:55 PM, papageorge1 said:

Then you would have to do that with CRISPR technology, add and subtract incompatible genes. Then build the lifeform from scratch. Not with sex. That wouldn't work. 

And the only part of the lifeforms you would need would be spit or poop. It tells you pretty much everything including eye and hair color. 

Other than that it would be like a marine biologist ****ing a flounder to see what happens. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

Then you would have to do that with CRISPR technology, add and subtract incompatible genes. Then build the lifeform from scratch. Not with sex. That wouldn't work. 

And the only part of the lifeforms you would need would be spit or poop. It tells you pretty much everything including eye and hair color. 

Other than that it would be like a marine biologist ****ing a flounder to see what happens. 

Certainly I am talking about science and technology way beyond our current understanding. 

There being things far beyond our current understanding is not hard to imagine.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Not in your case. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/17/2024 at 10:47 AM, papageorge1 said:

The witness testimony in the OP. It's at least a shred or more. 

No dropped bear an outlandish extraordinary story is zip zero zlitch when presented without a shread of supporting evidence only the Uber credious would believe it at face value.

• Like 3

On 5/17/2024 at 12:38 PM, Piney said:

Don't give drop bear any ideas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/17/2024 at 12:59 PM, papageorge1 said:

Certainly I am talking about science and technology way beyond our current understanding. 

To imagine something we don't understand is called fantasizing make believe and that's not some jump to one day it will be fact.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2024 at 9:59 AM, papageorge1 said:

That's exactly why speculating about them is pointless.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

That's exactly why speculating about them is pointless.

Just knowing that greater technology than we understand is out there, is to me incredibly important. And speculative thinking is part of normal human reasoning in the face of a current mystery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Just knowing that greater technology than we understand is out there, is to me incredibly important

Oh yeah, who knows this and how do they know it?  We can speculate there is greater technology than we possess out there in the vast and expanding universe,  and many even suspect it, but that's not knowing. Unless you can point me to some world-view changing scholarship.  Important word: scholarship.

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

. And speculative thinking is part of normal human reasoning in the face of a current mystery.

Speculation is all fine and good when done in a reasonable way.  But baseless speculation is just that, and inventing fantastical, baseless notions is just fiction until evidence supports them.

Edited by Resume
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Just knowing that greater technology than we understand is out there, is to me incredibly important. And speculative thinking is part of normal human reasoning in the face of a current mystery.

You dont know it's out there you believe it like you believe everything is likely paranormal and just like that you've posted nothing to support your belief,

I believe from how he posts drop bear fell from a high branch landed on his head countless times, I don't know this for fact.

Get it?

• Like 2

The UM-bot did not mention the Peter Khoury case, which was notable for having dna evidence (with odd unexpected results **).

In a recent topic in the "natural world" sub-section, an ABC case with dna evidence has compelled anti-ABC skeptics to believe ABCs are real.

By the same logic, should not the Peter Khoury case also be considered real?

** the odd unexpected results being that the alien woman who left dna evidence was apparently a naturally blond member of the southeast asian Lahu people. Already a small minority, even rarer to be naturally blond.

• Like 1

It’s difficult for me to believe that an advanced civilization would risk acquiring our earthly STDs in the pursuit of knowledge. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2