Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump: Bird flu is the new Covid

Shuffletracker

It doesn't matter what you feel or think about Donald Trump, maybe he could be right and that's what is scary. Or maybe he knows something...

What do you all think?

Mod - I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I suspected covid wasn't that serious when Biden allowed illegal migrants into the US during the pandemic.

Who knows what diseases they brought in.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I'm smelling something.......

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm smelling something.......

yeah fishy as **** Trump saying that. He has a way of 'preparing' what he wants his followers to swallow and chant next...

'someone close to Trump heard something about birds and danger'? And the Orange ran with it? A real rise in bird flu cases so far not talked about but observed and he is making a classic dick move to rally his troops?

Edited by MrsGently
add
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, MrsGently said:

yeah fishy as **** Trump saying that. He has a way of 'preparing' what he wants his followers to swallow and chant next...

'someone close to Trump heard something about birds and danger'? And the Orange ran with it? A real rise in bird flu cases so far not talked about but observed and he is making a classic dick move to rally his troops?

"Monitor your livestock and don't sell or drink raw milk". Is the only medical alert so far. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

"Monitor your livestock and don't sell or drink raw milk". Is the only medical alert so far. 

an hour ago:

Bird flu is spreading into unprecedented territory in the United States, infecting scores of cows at dairy farms in nine states and jumping to one farm worker — only the second confirmed case ever of a human getting infected by the H5N1 virus within the United States.

https://www.aamc.org/news/how-worried-should-we-be-about-avian-flu-academic-experts-weigh

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrsGently said:

"Jumping" or did he drink raw milk?

Watch some stupid raw milk moron start another pandemic. 

I'm only a stupid ranch boy, but I even want my eggs pasteurized. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shuffletracker said:

It doesn't matter what you feel or think about Donald Trump, maybe he could be right and that's what is scary. Or maybe he knows something...

What do you all think?

Mod - I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here.

Break out the bleach, bright lights and Ivermectin. Or set the stage for poor performance if he wins.  "I would have fixed the border, reversed inflation, and made America great again, But Biden screwed me up with this bird flue.  Democrats did it on purpose just to hurt me."

No lockdowns!  Free the chickens!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Break out the bleach, bright lights and Ivermectin. Or set the stage for poor performance if he wins.  "I would have fixed the border, reversed inflation, and made America great again, But Biden screwed me up with this bird flue.  Democrats did it on purpose just to hurt me."

No lockdowns!  Free the chickens!

Ki sulahu unkache Leksi. 😜

Edit: translation for everyone else *Remember the bull**** uncle.*

Edited by Piney
brain fart
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrsGently said:

Yep, he did the same with covid his self serving utterly incompetent live costing bumbling response was a wake up call even to many of his bent knee subjects,

Isn't it great how even early on just like with covid dolt45 says we won't comply, whose the "we"  him and the team of braying jackasses who live rent free in his head?

Of course he will grasp and use any and all crazy life costing scams to try to steal this election that he knows he can't win fair and square.

That said I sure hope this isn't a killer like covid.

• Like 2

Oh and lockdowns don't cost a good candidate an election incompetent bumbling and being an epic failure cost dolts an election

• Like 1

EV’s = control the population travel.

Covid = restrict the population movement’s.

Now Bird Flu the new Covid and more totalitarian restrictions.

Time for people to wake up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Piney said:

Parents raised 9 healthy kids on a dairy farm and all we drank was raw milk and ate unpasturized eggs. Getting a cold or having the flu was almost unheard of. What we didn't eat was a lot of processed foods, you know that tasteless crap that comes in cans.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Piney said:

They're after the milk that is contaminated with bird flu because they think drink it will make them immune, rather than, you know, sick with bird flu. Which, notably, has a fatality rate around 56%

• Like 4

1 hour ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

real hot take there, champ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I fully expect to see the hysterics about c19 in the fall...

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Parents raised 9 healthy kids on a dairy farm and all we drank was raw milk and ate unpasturized eggs. Getting a cold or having the flu was almost unheard of. What we didn't eat was a lot of processed foods, you know that tasteless crap that comes in cans.

I hear you.  My grandkids will never know how good  a peach fresh off the tree can be.  I have known a couple of dairy farmers and it is a lot of hard work   

However, you better come to reality. Factory farms are not your family dairy farm.  They try to overcome the filth and overcrowding by pumping stock full of antibiotics.    They do things to livestock that none of my farming ancestors ever did, and my great grandparents had a pretty big butcher shop in town that used their own beef and hogs. And you are also right, processing food is a business with a goal of making money not being tasty or wholesome.

And speaking of hogs, the US has already has a couple of big outbreaks of swine flu. And for whatever reason, pigs transmit diseases to humans  routinely.   Pigs are raised the same way. as other livestock, standing in **** and p*** and pumped through with antibiotics.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The whole world had changed in the most bizarre , negative ways possible post covid. Imagine another pandemic what it could bring .

Apocalypse for sure 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It would be nice to have a thread about flu without politics.  For all of you nostalgia buffs, I am pushing 70.  My  parents were both first generation off the farm, and we had gardens and fruit and pantries full of home grown canned goods,  My wife is the same.  

Argue about politics all you want but those days will not come back.  Family farms have been swallowed by corporations.  Some of the biggest processors are owned by foreign corporations.  You want cheap groceries and they supply them. We are a lot closer to test tube meat than grass fed in most places. 

There were about 150 million people in the US when I was born.  There are more than double that today..  We couldn't feed them all with family farms.  And most of you couldn't afford the same groceries if you didn't live on a farm.  You would be eating a lot of beans, potatoes, and oatmeal if the past repeats itself. And you would have to eat food in season.  What a concept.  Oranges were a treat worthy of a Christmas stocking in the old days. Sure, livestock diseases are rare when you have 30 chickens that range in the daytime and a dozen hogs and 50 cattle in a big pasture. 

But human diseases were pretty common.  MY uncle was a twin until his brother died at one year old. of whooping cough.   My mom almost died if diphtheria.  When I was in primary school I knew two kids and a mom who were crippled by polio. .  Those of us who lived through those times tend to think of vaccines and antibiotics as wonderful and not government plots to control us.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

The whole world had changed in the most bizarre , negative ways possible post covid. Imagine another pandemic what it could bring .

Apocalypse for sure 

We don't live long enough to have a perspective on what the Spanish flu was like in 1918..  It infected 500 million people ( about a third of the world's population)  with a death rate of about 10%.   A hundred years of advancement in medical science has not been for nothing. 

Apocalypse if we stay divided and contentious, survivable if we are smart and help each other.  Even our primate cousins know that every man for himself has its limits.  Everybody needs a hand sometimes.

orangutan wants to help man.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Piney said:

probably drank it. And even if not who knows what he was doing he was for sure 'more intensely exposed' than just walking past it. I'd say the Orange missed the mark, this will most likely not be the new covid.

*fingers crossed, toi toi toi, knocks on wood... just in case

• Like 2

Meanwhile, here in Limey land UK, one our MP's has admitted he was told to play up the risks of covid and play down the risks of getting the jab.

It's all about control and power 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

If we see no efforts to push unsecured mail-in ballots then no harm, no foul.  Let's wait and see...

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Oh, I think if it's tried again, all hell is going to break loose.  Not violence, just millions of us telling DC to go screw themselves and their illegitimate regime...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Oh, I think if it's tried again, all hell is going to break loose.  Not violence, just millions of us telling DC to go screw themselves and their illegitimate regime...

Well veiled bullying threats of violence, are you gonna do this right up til dolt45 loses again in Nov?

Yeah, Jan 6th a few were invited into mischief and I wonder where they are today, you see there's always a bigger badder fish than you.

I don't care much of any who wins 2024 it won't much effect me, I will raze the hell out of you Trump bent knees if gas doesn't drop way under two bucks a gallon if your marmalade Messiah cons lies and cheats his way into the WH.

I am worried about this bird flu, in some ways it could be worse than covid and a buffoon leading his mini buffoons not to take precautions will just cause deaths like he did 2016 term,

Yeah, it would be nice if we could have a world health issues that dolt45 doesn't try to make into some weapon against him, isn't he getting enough attention in his hush money trial?

• Like 1