Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump: Bird flu is the new Covid

Shuffletracker

10 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Parents raised 9 healthy kids on a dairy farm and all we drank was raw milk and ate unpasturized eggs. Getting a cold or having the flu was almost unheard of. What we didn't eat was a lot of processed foods, you know that tasteless crap that comes in cans.

We did all that too. I still don't eat any garbage food. But it isn't safe to do anymore. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Apocalypse if we stay divided and contentious, survivable if we are smart and help each other.  Even our primate cousins know that every man for himself has its limits.  Everybody needs a hand sometimes.

orangutan wants to help man.jpg

But that is exactly what regulations and human right violations during COVId had caused: division. Majority of governments have created havoc , by allowing groups to act in rebellious way but amend others to not. Lockdowns, mask mandates , forced vaccinations had just split the society in two halves and created numerous conflicts that are rapidly expanding. At least one of the halves have lost trust in their governments . I expect a lot worse things to come.

It was LITERALLY Trump who "forced" people into lockdowns. His idiot followers will just go with whatever this lunatic says even if it contradicts the past they LIVED THROUGH. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

But that is exactly what regulations and human right violations during COVId had caused: division. Majority of governments have created havoc , by allowing groups to act in rebellious way but amend others to not. Lockdowns, mask mandates , forced vaccinations had just split the society in two halves and created numerous conflicts that are rapidly expanding. At least one of the halves have lost trust in their governments . I expect a lot worse things to come.

yes and on top it destroyed the existence of a lot of people, it forced people into isolation and the fallout is an unspoken of mental health pandemic that has pushed more people into the arms of ludicrous 'propaganda-theories' like Q and the whole anti-vaxx movement.

add: which as we can see on the topic of the OP would also if it was planned (from the realtively quickly growing harmless virus but with sometimes debilitating long term effects everybody overreacted to 'contain') it could have served the purpose of creating resistance and if someone would now releases a true bio-killer-agent like Anthrax or a modified plague... g'night folkz that'd be it

Edited by MrsGently
add

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

It was LITERALLY Trump who "forced" people into lockdowns. His idiot followers will just go with whatever this lunatic says even if it contradicts the past they LIVED THROUGH. 

It was literally state governors that decided on and the conditions of lockdowns.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It was literally state governors that decided on and the conditions of lockdowns.

More specifically left leaning Democrat governors....  It is amazing how these guys try to rewrite history.  Half of CA and NY fled to Texas and Florida to escape Democrat lock down policies.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Your memory is short.  Fifty years ago people distrusted the government and our enthusiasm for foreign wars and power for the military industrial complex. People seem to forget that whining about wearing a mask is  petty compared to the government having the ability to draft a young person and to send them to a war where they might be maimed or killed.  Distrust of the government was generations old even by that time.

Hindsight is 20/20.  If 10 million people had died instead of a million, people would be asking how the government could let that happen.  

Citizens have been divided for as long as we have existed.  It was desperation and a common enemy that forced the 13 colonies to unite in the first place.  It was slavery that tore them apart after less than 100 years.  

Not to  belittle covid overmuch, but it was only the latest excuse for division.  Just about everybody is suspicious and has the feeling of being screwed.  As long as the elites, the folks with wealth and power can keep us distracted and busy fighting each other, we don't notice how much wealth and power continues to flow to such a small group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Edumakated said:

More specifically left leaning Democrat governors....  It is amazing how these guys try to rewrite history.  Half of CA and NY fled to Texas and Florida to escape Democrat lock down policies.  

Half?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Half?

Sorry.. more like 75% fled.  LOL.   

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

In Australia, we had BLM protests in 2020, and then literally one week later we had anti-lockdown protests. Despite both being under Stage 4 lockdowns, the BLM protest was allowed to go on and the police observed from a distance, with some fines handed out to the organisers but they didn't even let the lockdown protest happen, they knocked on the door of the organiser (a pregnant woman) and arrested her for simply putting it on Facebook, then took her to court and threatened her with 7 years prison. She beat that charge, but it highlights just how differently our governments treated covid. A $1000 fine for having a protest and being integral to organising it vs 7 years prison for just putting up a Facebook promotion (she didn't get a fine, but after her court costs do you think she ended up better or worse off than the BLM protesters) :cry: 

On 5/15/2024 at 1:19 PM, Piney said:

"Monitor your livestock and don't sell or drink raw milk". Is the only medical alert so far. 

So....teat sucking is out?  Damn it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Yeah and half the entire population of the country are Trump worshippers ready to doom and gloom if he loses for any reason, ugh knock that needle to the next groove on that record

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Sorry.. more like 75% fled.  LOL.   

Hum, I don't see any extra cars in the cracker barrel parking lot and I wonder if housing sales went up in the villages and trailer parks?

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Your memory is short.  Fifty years ago people distrusted the government and our enthusiasm for foreign wars and power for the military industrial complex. People seem to forget that whining about wearing a mask is  petty compared to the government having the ability to draft a young person and to send them to a war where they might be maimed or killed.  Distrust of the government was generations old even by that time.

Hindsight is 20/20.  If 10 million people had died instead of a million, people would be asking how the government could let that happen.  

Citizens have been divided for as long as we have existed.  It was desperation and a common enemy that forced the 13 colonies to unite in the first place.  It was slavery that tore them apart after less than 100 years.  

Not to  belittle covid overmuch, but it was only the latest excuse for division.  Just about everybody is suspicious and has the feeling of being screwed.  As long as the elites, the folks with wealth and power can keep us distracted and busy fighting each other, we don't notice how much wealth and power continues to flow to such a small group.

For years I drove by a blue collar shop that always had what they thought were cutesy signs bashing Biden praising Trump,

They did have a huge lot of cars and biz but it waned until it was dead, then the sign changed to chastising about how devided we have allowed ourselves to become, I figured they were still blaming sleepys side, then a old small Trump 2020 sign popped up next to the big sign the  Trump sign had 2020 marked out and the word "blame" over Trump ,

Much to my dismay they added a smaller sign next to it that just said "we do" then after that both small signs gone.

I really had some bad times over covid with my mental issues of panic nerves OCD, I figured I would die I would cringe when the buffoon would make fun of safety precautions and 1000s more died, it reminded me of people who claim the Holocaust wasnt real, then the anti vaxxer stuff, and it all used as political tools it's terrifying how some can justify evil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

For years I drove by a blue collar shop that always had what they thought were cutesy signs bashing Biden praising Trump,

They did have a huge lot of cars and biz but it waned until it was dead, then the sign changed to chastising about how devided we have allowed ourselves to become, I figured they were still blaming sleepys side, then a old small Trump 2020 sign popped up next to the big sign the  Trump sign had 2020 marked out and the word "blame" over Trump ,

Much to my dismay they added a smaller sign next to it that just said "we do" then after that both small signs gone.

I really had some bad times over covid with my mental issues of panic nerves OCD, I figured I would die I would cringe when the buffoon would make fun of safety precautions and 1000s more died, it reminded me of people who claim the Holocaust wasnt real, then the anti vaxxer stuff, and it all used as political tools it's terrifying how some can justify evil.

Yeah, I had some rough times during covid.  About 30 years ago I got exposed to a  substance at work, long before we knew it was hazardous.  No fault of my employer or me, we didn't know what we didn't know. But, it is slowly trashing my lungs.  Steroids and other meds hold it at bay, but even pneumonia could be fatal for me at this stage, so I was pretty concerned and careful around covid. 

I understand why some people support Trump.  He gave them a serious tool against abortion,  he hates illegal immigrants, gays, and women with equal rights.  But, he is uneducated about most topics.  His super power is leading by division and fear.  So he gloms on to scaring people with bird flue.  Interesting twist though, instead of suggesting that they might die, he fires them up with the fear that the government might make them do something they don't want.to do in order to stay alive.  

Maybe we should leave it up to the insurance companies.  They are strong advocates for seat belts and seat belt laws because it saves them money and keeps rate payers alive longer.  If they calculate that in the next pandemic, non-vaccinated people cost them too much in health care, they can say get a vaccination or lose insurance, you are free to choose.. 

It would be a face palm moment for some to realize it is the elites and corporations controlling their everyday lives and the government is just the middle management for the real powers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah, I had some rough times during covid.  About 30 years ago I got exposed to a  substance at work, long before we knew it was hazardous.  No fault of my employer or me, we didn't know what we didn't know. But, it is slowly trashing my lungs.  Steroids and other meds hold it at bay, but even pneumonia could be fatal for me at this stage, so I was pretty concerned and careful around covid. 

I understand why some people support Trump.  He gave them a serious tool against abortion,  he hates illegal immigrants, gays, and women with equal rights.  But, he is uneducated about most topics.  His super power is leading by division and fear.  So he gloms on to scaring people with bird flue.  Interesting twist though, instead of suggesting that they might die, he fires them up with the fear that the government might make them do something they don't want.to do in order to stay alive.  

Maybe we should leave it up to the insurance companies.  They are strong advocates for seat belts and seat belt laws because it saves them money and keeps rate payers alive longer.  If they calculate that in the next pandemic, non-vaccinated people cost them too much in health care, they can say get a vaccination or lose insurance, you are free to choose.. 

It would be a face palm moment for some to realize it is the elites and corporations controlling their everyday lives and the government is just the middle management for the real powers.

Try to stay healthy, the world is better with you in it.
I recall a member here not his name who was all upset that his firm required covid vax seems he subscribed to ever reason the anti vaxxers howled about not to get one claimed he couldn't loose the health care that came with the job and wouldn't except he still wasn't forced to get jabbed, I hope there is no next covid or maybe I can be long shuffled off this mortal coil but if there is one I hope it's handled far better than dolt45 bumbled and cost lives, he actually held back information just to help himself didn't care ho many he killed, if that takes insurance companies doing things to save them a buck while saving lives I'm ok with that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Damn.

On 5/16/2024 at 1:44 AM, and-then said:

Oh, I think if it's tried again, all hell is going to break loose.  Not violence, just millions of us telling DC to go screw themselves and their illegitimate regime...

Stats show that over 99% of people in the US recovered from covid. The media only reported deaths and not recoveries to make it sound worse

than it really was. The link shows deaths/recoveries from 2020 to present. United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Stats show that over 99% of people in the US recovered from covid. The media only reported deaths and not recoveries to make it sound worse

than it really was. The link shows deaths/recoveries from 2020 to present. United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

1% of the population of the US is a bit over 3 million. And they are the number who died of Covid? That sounds a lot to me. Though you do say some of the dead people recovered.

16 minutes ago, pellinore said:

1% of the population of the US is a bit over 3 million. And they are the number who died of Covid? That sounds a lot to me. Though you do say some of the dead people recovered.

Did you read the link? 1.2 million died in a 4-year period in the US from Covid. Averages 300k a year. More people have died of Cancer & CVD in that timeframe. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Only if every single American,  man woman and child,  got covid!

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Did you read the link? 1.2 million died in a 4-year period in the US from Covid. Averages 300k a year. More people have died of Cancer & CVD in that timeframe. 

You said: Stats show that over 99% of people in the US recovered from covid. 

What happened to the 1% who didn't recover? They died and recovered later? If they didn't recover, they stayed dead, and they are 3 million dead people.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, pellinore said:

You said: Stats show that over 99% of people in the US recovered from covid. 

What happened to the 1% who didn't recover? They died and recovered later? If they didn't recover, they stayed dead, and they are 3 million dead people.

WOW, I guess common sense isn't so common. And I posted a link of the stats. :wacko:

• Like 1