Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal investigator fills own home with collection of the macabre

Each to their own as they say, but I think her obsession is too extreme. 

an antique mortician's table for children

:(

• Like 2

Scam artists are business people: in order to earn income, one has to invest in the necessaries.

• Thanks 1

I hope everyone realizes that I am here for my health.  My personal trainer insisted that I needed to watch macabres. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Um, we already have a Wednesday Adams, while I've earned an okay living from goth industrial dark side of the dial music since the 80s I find too many goths especially elder goths take things way too serious,

If I had more money I would have a better collection myself I like religious items and the occult, anything people put faith and beliefs in and idk why I dig that stuff I like old sideshow props and gaffs I don't really like real remains human or animal, I don't like things just for shock value.

My house is zoned for business was a b&b in the 40s I considered using the first floor and maybe basement as a museum of the odd and weird but idk if I wanna deal with people that much.

Posted (edited)

I've seen similar claims on Ebay like -this 5$ discount bin, doll or painting is haunted, so I'm charging 1000$.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bed of chaos said:

I've seen similar claims on Ebay like -this 5$ discount bin, doll or painting is haunted, so I'm charging 1000$.

Yeah but it works, granted I don't do it and I used to think those who do were lowlifes taking advantage of the naive and credious now if a person wants to buy haunted zither or enchanted jock strap that's a them thing,

I did joke with my realtor saying when she told me the house is haunted if it isn't do I get a refund?

I sold a big artist made silver and amethyst ring to a cat for 125 sure enough I see it relisted weeks later with a total made up tale about it being haunted and cursed, and several hundred added to the price.

• Like 1

Anyone who is genuinely into the paranormal wouldn't want any of her collection near them and sorry Rebecca but you are no Morticia.

On 5/17/2024 at 12:10 AM, Bed of chaos said:

Came across a plethora of "dybbuk boxes" on eBay years ago all wanting $100+

• Like 2

I don't know deep details but Ed Warren had a nice collection of haunted junk ( alleged ) he wouldn't let unbiased researchers near it saying it would harm them, what a load of hooey, like a Ouija being a portal more than monopoly or shoots and ladders,

When Ed Warren pasted seems the stuff was auctioned and sold I sure would not be superstitious or scared of owning it,

That's my cut in stone best advice if you have issues with hauntings or ghosts beating you up be a skeptic they never pester us.

Don't ask for a Goth GF if you can't handle a Goth GF.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/24/2024 at 11:42 AM, XenoFish said:

Don't ask for a Goth GF if you can't handle a Goth GF.

Most aren't that looney