Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegal alien committed voter fraud

Gromdor

On 5/17/2024 at 3:47 AM, CrimsonKing said:

Well the gov wanted all that tax money he worked off all those years...

Now that he's retiring,he's just a burden the government has to pay back.

Ask not what a country can do for you ...

54 minutes ago, Myles said:

He has been illegal for many years and has illegally voted.  That is a crime.

Which law are you citing?

1 hour ago, Myles said:

He has been illegal for many years and has illegally voted.  That is a crime.

Hi Myles

He didn't know he was illegal and was issued govt id which they shouldn't have to start with if there was some doubt. He grew up there from 2 years old and has worked just as hard as you for what he has. He had no criminal intentions to be an illegal immigrant nor did he employ any means of deception to get govt issued id or voter fraud because he thought he was an American citizen.

You seem to be getting more extreme in your veiws on some subjects.

10 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I’m not familiar enough with Australian immigration law to answer that but I get the impression our laws are a helluva lot more strict than yours in America. Jimmy Klass would have more than likely sent to a detention camp pending an appeal and possibly deportation before a clean and drama less naturalisation hearing. Certainly not allowed to vote or even have a driving licence. So yeah, America is much accommodating to illegals. 

I know that Australia does allow dual citizenship because my cousin is a citizen of Australia and did not have to give up his citizenship to the U.S. to get it.  There was a lot of paperwork and he had to have a viable job, but he got it.   I was not addressing the Australian response to illegal aliens, I was addressing the issue that the U.S. does not give dual citizenship.  If you immigrate to the U.S. and become a citzen you have to give up your citizenship and allegiegance to any other country.   The people I have known who had dual citizenship got it from the other country, most of them are army brats that were born in Germany, their mother was German and their father a U.S. citizen serving in the army.   The parents had to fill out paperwork to be sure their child had a U.S. citizenship, but having a German parent gives them German citizenship.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

He didn't know he was illegal and was issued govt id which they shouldn't have to start with if there was some doubt. He grew up there from 2 years old and has worked just as hard as you for what he has. He had no criminal intentions to be an illegal immigrant nor did he employ any means of deception to get govt issued id or voter fraud because he thought he was an American citizen.

You seem to be getting more extreme in your veiws on some subjects.

All may be true but I say deport him to avoid lots of exceptions.  Most will claim ignorance while they know the truth.  It would be too cumbersome to investigate all the cases.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Myles said:

All may be true but I say deport him to avoid lots of exceptions.  Most will claim ignorance while they know the truth.  It would be too cumbersome to investigate all the cases.

Hi Myles

All what cases, this is not his fault and your various levels of govt are responsible. If you deport him then give him every dime of taxes he has paid back to him if you want to deport him. You comment shows that you have no interest in justice or that your govt has the responsibility to him for their error. 

Edited to add

How to Get Dual Citizenship in the United States and Canada

Dual U.S.-Canadian citizenship is legal and possible, through the means described here.

By Sherry Nohara, Attorney · UC Law San Francisco

Neither United States nor Canadian law prohibits citizens of either country from becoming citizens of other countries simultaneously. Thus, dual U.S. and Canadian citizenship is permitted.

But this isn't the case with every country in the world.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

All what cases, this is not his fault and your various levels of govt are responsible. If you deport him then give him every dime of taxes he has paid back to him if you want to deport him. You comment shows that you have no interest in justice or that your govt has the responsibility to him for their error. 

Edited to add

There are around 20 million undocumented illegal immigrants in the country.  So I would assume around a million of them would claim ignorance to follow this guys lead, if we do nothing to him.   

48 minutes ago, Myles said:

There are around 20 million undocumented illegal immigrants in the country.  So I would assume around a million of them would claim ignorance to follow this guys lead, if we do nothing to him.   

Hi Myles

The agencies that gave him id and collected taxes from him are responsible and he did not knowingly and with intent deceive anyone. I wonder if he did enlist in your military in his youth.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

The agencies that gave him id and collected taxes from him are responsible and he did not knowingly and with intent deceive anyone. I wonder if he did enlist in your military in his youth.

I don't fault him but rules are rules.  

On 5/16/2024 at 11:38 AM, Edumakated said:

How was he able to vote?  I thought the left swears illegals can't vote.

Drivers' license (US government issued ID) and proof of residency.  That's usually what's required.

Rules in states vary rather wildly about who can vote.  Some felons can vote after their prison term is served; others can't (etc, etc.)  Some states allow legal residents (non-citizens) to vote in local elections.  Others don't.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Myles said:

I don't fault him but rules are rules.  

Hi Myles

You are willing punish him and call him a criminal when it could all be resolved by filling out some forms and giving himvthe pension he worked and paid for. Various levels of govt are responsible for this and yet you are not criticalvof them.