Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Is Your Opinion Of Richard C. Hoagland?

Shuffletracker

Posted (edited)

I have read his book Dark Mission and I used to listen to him on Coast-to-Coast AM radio. And I must say that whether or not, his theories were right or not...he is a true entertainer. I haven't listened to him on radio in many, many years now but I was just at his website and I notice that he's got his own radio show (Digital).

Everything from Heven's Gate to the Old Navy store conspiracy...he was fun to listen to. Many memories.

What are your thoughts and opinions of Richard C. Hoagland? Entertainer or Truthteller? And what is your opinion about the face on the Mars claim? You can be brief.

Just curious.

Edited by Shuffletracker

55 minutes ago, Shuffletracker said:

What are your thoughts and opinions of Richard C. Hoagland? Entertainer or Truthteller? And what is your opinion about the face on the Mars claim? You can be brief.

Hoagland — pseudoscientist, conspiracy theorist, and liar.

Face on Mars — pareidolia

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Shuffletracker said:

I have read his book Dark Mission and I used to listen to him on Coast-to-Coast AM radio. And I must say that whether or not, his theories were right or not...he is a true entertainer. I haven't listened to him on radio in many, many years now but I was just at his website and I notice that he's got his own radio show (Digital).

Everything from Heven's Gate to the Old Navy store conspiracy...he was fun to listen to. Many memories.

Just curious.

I read Dark Mission too, years ago and considering how much of the early Nasa had nazi's leading it, the amount of benchmark things Nasa has done on hitlers birthday was really wild.  There was actually a lot of weird factual stuff in that book but that is the thing that sticks in my memory years later.

Posted (edited)

His maths is wrong.  This alone should prove he's full of ****.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Richard_Hoagland#Mathematical_incompetence

Whenever someone brings him up, my first thought is his ridiculous space nazis who are stopping NASA from returning to the moon and have imprisoned humanity on Earth or some ****.

https://www.thespacereview.com/article/1562/1

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Thanks 2