Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jewish children savagely beaten by man in New York City attack

Kittens Are Jerks

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

A point is going to be reached,where people start taking care of things themselves if the laws won't be enforced enough to discourage this kind of stupidity...

People need to start being educated again as well.

Exactly right.  This is what I've been saying about lawlessness/double standards in general in America.  It will take time but that day WILL come, eventually.  Once we get to that point there will be no coming back.  

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, and-then said:

Exactly right.  This is what I've been saying about lawlessness/double standards in general in America.  It will take time but that day WILL come, eventually.  Once we get to that point there will be no coming back.  

It is on its way to becoming a cesspool of violence thanks to politics. On the road to where New Caledonia is at at the moment. 

9 hours ago, and-then said:

I think you give this scum too much credit.  He is EVIL and until Jews begin fighting as viciously as those who hate them, it will only get worse.  This "man" should be battered UNRECOGNIZABLE by the parents of those kids.

No. That's not up to the parents and they could be old dead or goodness knows. They may end up victims themselves.

Aren't you old with breathing problems? Would you last more than two seconds against an assailant or do you just want an excuse to shoot a human being legally? 

Why did someone stand by and film it instead of calling police? The authorities should have the jerk in custody. Why didn't the filmer race out and capture the number plate and report it? Nobody stopped. Nobody even confronted the poor excuse for a person. 

This is like the outright stupid tens of thousands rising against the government crap. You don't want laws. You want to be the law. You are the type that put America on a downhill ride. Anarchy doesn't replace justice. It just doubles up and becomes worse. Your brand of violence and wanton anarchy will only make things worse not better. Support your police. Utilise community watch. Name and shame these failures in society. Make the outcasts or put them in jail. Dropping to their level isn't the answer. Removing them is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

A point is going to be reached,where people start taking care of things themselves if the laws won't be enforced enough to discourage this kind of stupidity...

People need to start being educated again as well.

That's the thing here

Someone filmed it from across the street. Cars going by. Shops had lights on. 

If nobody ever does anything or reports anyone it will get worse because there is no deterrent. 

Nobody cared. That's the really sad part here. Anarchists like that jerk are watched like a freak show instead of intervention and posted for clicks and likes. You would intervene. I would. You have to wonder why so many don't.

You're so right. Education needs to be paramount. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Support your police. Utilise community watch. Name and shame these failures in society. Make the outcasts or put them in jail. Dropping to their level isn't the answer. Removing them is. 

I don't think you understand the situation in New York city.

The average police response time in New York city is 16 minutes, which is rather long and gives the assailant a good bit of time to do whatever they want.  Assuming the police do arrive 16 minutes after they are first called and the assailant is still there, or found and arrested later cause honestly it doesn't matter, the average wait time for a court hearing in New York city is approximately 90 days for a misdemeanor offense or approximately 400 days for a felony.  That is just the court date, in 2020 New York state ended money bail so for misdemeanor and lower level felonies, which assault is classified as a lower level felony, the person is just released is just released into the general population.  

Essentially under current laws and conditions, brought about by the Democrats by the way, the guy beating the kids has approximately 16 minutes to beat them before getting arrested assuming the cops even bother to show up and arrest him to begin with but will either be released that night or early the next morning after his court date is set over a year later.  The problem is the laws themselves don't work anymore cause they were changed to push an equity agenda and not what was best for society.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, and-then said:

I think you give this scum too much credit.  He is EVIL and until Jews begin fighting as viciously as those who hate them, it will only get worse.  This "man" should be battered UNRECOGNIZABLE by the parents of those kids.

As tempting as that would be, especially when one's children have been harmed, it is not the way most Jews are conditioned to respond. Violence is not something that's encouraged, although it is, however, justified in situations of self-defence. That's not to say, however, they won't aggressively pursue other (more legal) means to go after someone who has committed a crime against them.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Minor edits.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Jewish children savagely beaten by man in New York City attack

I wonder whether that man and / or his father was circumcized.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Ell said:

Why would you wonder such a thing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Why would you wonder such a thing?

I wonder about the frequency of sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists in various gene pools. I suspect, without evidence, that that frequency is higher is circumcizing populations.

• Confused 2

Reprehensible.  However, the world is a dangerous place, and you often get what you vote or proselytize for.

16 minutes ago, Ell said:

Dunno, do black men get circumcized?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Dunno, do black men get circumcized?

It was someone with black hair?

Maybe all males that get arrested ought to be obliged to drop their pants in public?

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Ell said:

Now this weird s*** has made its way to politics...😆 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Perhaps he was returning from a Palestine protest & decided let off a bit of steam. These people are thick as wood.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

That's not to say, however, they won't aggressively pursue other (more legal) means to go after someone who has committed a crime against them.

Sadly the "more legal" way has swung to favor the criminal in parts of the US where the most hate is being perpetrated...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Sadly the "more legal" way has swung to favor the criminal in parts of the US where the most hate is being perpetrated...

I don't know how it is in parts of the US, but do know that in Toronto, the Jewish community (which happens to have strong ties with Israel) would be outraged to the point where they would apply immense pressure and influence to see to it that justice was served.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I don't know how it is in parts of the US, but do know that in Toronto, the Jewish community (which happens to have strong ties with Israel) would be outraged to the point where they would apply immense pressure and influence to see to it that justice was served.

I'm sure many here will try,but when those in charge literally allow lawlessness without any punishment at all...

Not sure there are enough Jews in all of New York to reverse the stupidity through reason.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ell said:

I wonder about the frequency of sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists in various gene pools. I suspect, without evidence, that that frequency is higher is circumcizing populations.

The implication being that, among others, Jews and Muslims are more likely to be sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists because they're circumcised. I've little to say in response to that, apart from the fact that it's absurd. Circumcision has nothing to do with aggression (despite what some fringe studies might suggest). Were the Nazis, for example, circumcised? Was Stalin?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'm sure many here will try,but when those in charge literally allow lawlessness without any punishment at all...

Not sure there are enough Jews in all of New York to reverse the stupidity through reason.

The US has as many Jews as does Israel. NYC has approximately 1.6 million Jews, representing the largest Jewish community of any city in the world, greater than the combined totals of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1351079/jewish-pop-by-country/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_city

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The US has as many Jews as does Israel. NYC has approximately 1.6 million Jews, representing the largest Jewish community of any city in the world, greater than the combined totals of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1351079/jewish-pop-by-country/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_city

Sadly still,I'm not sure that is enough...

I mean,the "faculty" in many of these schools have been spreading manure for who knows how long.

These little events weren't just pop up rage,this seems to have been quietly spreading for some time...with several nasty culprits feeding it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The implication being that, among others, Jews and Muslims are more likely to be sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists because they're circumcised. I've little to say in response to that, apart from the fact that it's absurd. Circumcision has nothing to do with aggression (despite what some fringe studies might suggest). Were the Nazis, for example, circumcised? Was Stalin?

This nonsense has spread from the religious section to here...

Still waiting on the great revelation of what his point is...

Maybe you figured it out, maybe it's something Freudian...I dunno.

• Like 2

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

This nonsense has spread from the religious section to here...

Still waiting on the great revelation of what his point is...

Maybe you figured it out, maybe it's something Freudian...I dunno.

I figured it out.

• Like 1