Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jewish children savagely beaten by man in New York City attack

Kittens Are Jerks

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The implication being that, among others, Jews and Muslims are more likely to be sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists because they're circumcised. I've little to say in response to that, apart from the fact that it's absurd. Circumcision has nothing to do with aggression (despite what some fringe studies might suggest). Were the Nazis, for example, circumcised? Was Stalin?

The hypothesis actually being that the frequency of such particular psychologies in the gene pools not being determined by the individuals being circumcized themselves, but being the consequence of an evolutionary process, or lack thereof, in populations that have been the victim of the sexual perversion of circumcision for many generations. (Say, at a guess, for two centuries.)

Circumcizing populations are well known for extreme aggression; for example female homicides and mutilations.

I do not know whether or not the nazi's and Stalin were circumcized. If someone has any information in that regard, I will appreciate it.

1 minute ago, Ell said:

The hypothesis actually being that the frequency of such particular psychologies in the gene pools not being determined by the individuals being circumcized themselves, but being the consequence of an evolutionary process, or lack thereof, in populations that have been the victim of the sexual perversion of circumcision for many generations. (Say, at a guess, for two centuries.)

Circumcizing populations are well known for extreme aggression; for example female homicides and mutilations.

Do you have evidence to support these statements? If so, I suggest you start a topic thread on that subject. If not, then let's end this discussion here as this topic thread has already been derailed enough.

2 minutes ago, Ell said:

I do not know whether or not the nazi's and Stalin were circumcized. If someone has any information in that regard, I will appreciate it.

Babies in Germany (and other European countries) were not routinely circumcised, so it's safe to say that the majority of Nazis were not.

As for Stalin, he banned circumcision, along with other Jewish ritual practices.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Babies in Germany (and other European countries) were not routinely circumcised, so it's safe to say that the majority of Nazis were not.

Most people are just cattle who follow their leaders. It is wrong to equate all Germans then with nazi's.

So the question is what percentage of their leaders were descended from generations of circumcised males.

• Confused 1

On 5/16/2024 at 1:16 PM, and-then said:

I think you give this scum too much credit.  He is EVIL and until Jews begin fighting as viciously as those who hate them, it will only get worse.  This "man" should be battered UNRECOGNIZABLE by the parents of those kids.

Something maybe Jewish people already know:  If you become a demon to kill a demon, there is still a demon in the world.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ell said:

I wonder about the frequency of sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists in various gene pools. I suspect, without evidence, that that frequency is higher is circumcizing populations.

I can't imagine how you come to that conclusion other than simple bias.  By far and away, most American males of my generation are circumsized routinely, and it has nothing to do with religious beliefs.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Something maybe Jewish people already know:  If you become a demon to kill a demon, there is still a demon in the world.

bull****.  You do you, but don't expect people who love their children to remain meek in the face of scum like this one.  There is a time for everything under heaven, remember?  As for "Jewish people" they vary as much as every other group of human beings on the planet, no better, no worse.  If you want to see how the majority of that group who lives among demons in the Middle East, react to people who try to destroy them and their children, have a look at Gaza.  Or are you one of those who would call THEM "demons" for how they're behaving?

30 minutes ago, and-then said:

bull****.  You do you, but don't expect people who love their children to remain meek in the face of scum like this one.  There is a time for everything under heaven, remember?  As for "Jewish people" they vary as much as every other group of human beings on the planet, no better, no worse.  If you want to see how the majority of that group who lives among demons in the Middle East, react to people who try to destroy them and their children, have a look at Gaza.  Or are you one of those who would call THEM "demons" for how they're behaving?

There is no need to be meek. A time and a place, Yes.  Justice can be a swift sword to destroy threats.  If justice is sought, well and good.  Revenge is never any more than a stick with s*** on both ends.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, and-then said:

I can't imagine how you come to that conclusion other than simple bias.  By far and away, most American males of my generation are circumsized routinely, and it has nothing to do with religious beliefs.  

It is just a hypothesis. It is weird that there are no facts available about the frequency of particular psychologies in the various gene pools. There are of course national IQ scores, but I hesitate to attach any relevance to those in this context.

https://www.crossrivertherapy.com/research/average-iq

Posted (edited)

Just out of curiosity, do we have any proof that this was religiously/ethnically motivated?  As ridiculous as it sounds, the circumcism theory has as much merit as the religiously motivated theory, right now.  

For all we know, he could have attacked them for throwing rocks.

Edited by Gromdor

On 5/16/2024 at 11:45 AM, OverSword said:

That will teach those NYC kids to get out of Palestine :angry:  People are ****ing retarded

"Tolerance" in action...

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Just out of curiosity, do we have any proof that this was religiously/ethnically motivated?  As ridiculous as it sounds, the circumcism theory has as much merit as the religiously motivated theory, right now.  

For all we know, he could have attacked them for throwing rocks.

And George Floyd died because he resisted arrest while ODing on drugs...

Youre right in that we don't know. But this fellow, regardless, shouldnt have been whacking kids around. Ill admit you cant just look at an American Jew and ID them. Maybe more will come out, but i doubt it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

And George Floyd died because he resisted arrest while ODing on drugs...

Youre right in that we don't know. But this fellow, regardless, shouldnt have been whacking kids around. Ill admit you cant just look at an American Jew and ID them. Maybe more will come out, but i doubt it.

Ah, George Floyd is different in that there was an investigation and court trial that determined that it was murder.

We are passing judgement in this case without the results of the investigation or a trial.

Just now, Gromdor said:

Ah, George Floyd is different in that there was an investigation and court trial that determined that it was murder.

We are passing judgement in this case without the results of the investigation or a trial.

But the context is about the race. George was killed, by a cop, but not, IMHO, because he was black. Though a VERY large percentage of people would claim otherwise. Not sure if youre one such person. But I know you favor the left more than right.

Point is, people see race, and snap jump to conclusions of racism. Which is often true, but like you said, also might be coincidence. 

25 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Ill admit you cant just look at an American Jew and ID them. Maybe more will come out, but i doubt it.

They were Hasidic Jewish kids wearing traditional clothing, they were rather easy to ID as Jewish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Looks to me like he might be black, or arabic. 

Yahoo - Daily News says it was a "black teen".

A Black teen riding a Citi Bike in Brooklyn attacked two Jewish children playing on a sidewalk, with the incident being investigated as a hate crime by police.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, and-then said:

You do you

Thanks @and-then that is probably good advice.  I will endeavor to take it.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 6:44 PM, DarkHunter said:

I don't think you understand the situation in New York city.

The average police response time in New York city is 16 minutes, which is rather long and gives the assailant a good bit of time to do whatever they want.  Assuming the police do arrive 16 minutes after they are first called and the assailant is still there, or found and arrested later cause honestly it doesn't matter, the average wait time for a court hearing in New York city is approximately 90 days for a misdemeanor offense or approximately 400 days for a felony.  That is just the court date, in 2020 New York state ended money bail so for misdemeanor and lower level felonies, which assault is classified as a lower level felony, the person is just released is just released into the general population.  

Essentially under current laws and conditions, brought about by the Democrats by the way, the guy beating the kids has approximately 16 minutes to beat them before getting arrested assuming the cops even bother to show up and arrest him to begin with but will either be released that night or early the next morning after his court date is set over a year later.  The problem is the laws themselves don't work anymore cause they were changed to push an equity agenda and not what was best for society.  

Surely one shouldn't just video it and post that to solve the problem? There is such a thing as confronting the person and delaying them if the police are slow to act, and I seriously suspect a case with children would hasten police presence. 

He shouldn't have 16 minutes. He wasn't armed, he was small. It would have been easy to block his access to his bike. But no. Post it on X. It's disturbing that people would film something like this and just stand by. 

Beating him is likely to only make him worse and possibly return with more people. Putting him away is the best option. That intense violence is the first thought isn't helpful. 

I often see on the news here assailants who are detained by citizens until police arrive. And ours are fast responders. There's always that option. Rotting in jail can take a few years after a stunt like that. A beating heals in weeks. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

On 5/17/2024 at 11:14 PM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

As tempting as that would be, especially when one's children have been harmed, it is not the way most Jews are conditioned to respond. Violence is not something that's encouraged, although it is, however, justified in situations of self-defence. That's not to say, however, they won't aggressively pursue other (more legal) means to go after someone who has committed a crime against them.

I feel violence only creates more violence in a situation like this. Next thing you have entire neighbourhoods warring. 

I really admire the people I've seen who step in the way of people like this. I don't know if you have heard about bollard man, but he's a pretty admired bloke for what he did at Bondi. 

These incidents brought out the hero in some too. 

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/police-praise-heroic-bystanders-who-used-chairs-a-milk-crate-and-an-axe-to-stop-sydney-knifeman/news-story/cd96652a0d04ca17c8fdde34c30550c6

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/national/i-got-him-but-he-didn-t-go-down-trolley-man-tells-how-he-rammed-bourke-street-attacker-20181110-p50fau.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2024 at 7:58 AM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

If it's a rental one wonders how there is no record of payment? Should be as easy as tracking the payment? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If it's a rental one wonders how there is no record of payment? Should be as easy as tracking the payment? 

That information, coupled with the CCTV footage, should be more than enough. I've not been able to find any news updates, but perhaps he's been identified by now and all police have to do is find him.

• Like 1

I watched the video.

It seems to me that he singled out one individual in particular. The second individual he hit presented itself to him.

So my tentative impression is that he had cause for his punitive action(s).

2 hours ago, Ell said:

I watched the video.

It seems to me that he singled out one individual in particular. The second individual he hit presented itself to him.

So my tentative impression is that he had cause for his punitive action(s).

Are you seriously attempting to justify the actions of that thug?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Are you seriously attempting to justify the actions of that thug?

Noting that there might be motivation besides race/ethnicity is justifying something.  We really should wait till the investigation and this guy gets caught before making judgements.

If someone were to retaliate based on your assumptions and they turned out to be untrue, wouldn't you be the very guy you imagine this attacker to be?

• Like 2