Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids in Anlong, Guizhou, China?


Unusual Tournament

Recommended Posts

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The geologic layering is obviously natural.   But, the cause/causes of the pyramid-ish shaping eludes my minuscule knowledge base.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Pyramids aren't round.  These are round-ish because it's geology.

Some of them are pyramidally faceted, which would seem to the ones that are getting the attention. There again though you can see where they're both compound and bleed into the surrounding hills. Good pics of the ones in question:

https://english.news.cn/20240515/612a581337f74d3cbf547281571e90af/c.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

Some of them are pyramidally faceted, which would seem to the ones that are getting the attention. There again though you can see where they're both compound and bleed into the surrounding hills. Good pics of the ones in question:

https://english.news.cn/20240515/612a581337f74d3cbf547281571e90af/c.html

I suspect that if we look at the contour maps, we'll find that they look like pyramids from only one angle -- at least this has been true the other time people found "natural pyramids."

Edited by Kenemet
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Mystery of the Pyramid Structure Discovered Under the Sea

The mystery of a pyramid structure that was found under the sea off the coast of the Azores Islands in 2013 is still puzzling experts who are not certain whether it is human-made.

Diocleciano Silva found the structure in 2013 while surveying chart ocean depths. 

 

https://greekreporter.com/2024/02/20/pyramid-discovered-under-sea/#:~:text=The mystery of a pyramid,while surveying chart ocean depths.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Pyramids aren't round.  These are round-ish because it's geology.

I’d imagine it’s easier to round a pyramid by weathering than create a natural round pyramid 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

The Mystery of the Pyramid Structure Discovered Under the Sea

The mystery of a pyramid structure that was found under the sea off the coast of the Azores Islands in 2013 is still puzzling experts who are not certain whether it is human-made.

Diocleciano Silva found the structure in 2013 while surveying chart ocean depths. 

 

https://greekreporter.com/2024/02/20/pyramid-discovered-under-sea/#:~:text=The mystery of a pyramid,while surveying chart ocean depths.

 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/255178-new-pyramid-found-130ft-under-sea-near-azores/page/4/#comment-4939929

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

The Mystery of the Pyramid Structure Discovered Under the Sea

The mystery of a pyramid structure that was found under the sea off the coast of the Azores Islands in 2013 is still puzzling experts who are not certain whether it is human-made.

Diocleciano Silva found the structure in 2013 while surveying chart ocean depths. 

 

https://greekreporter.com/2024/02/20/pyramid-discovered-under-sea/#:~:text=The mystery of a pyramid,while surveying chart ocean depths.

 

I'm absolutely certain that the only one who's puzzled about it are Silva and his fans.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think these pyramids were made by humans. If not, nature never ceases to amaze me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.