Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert warns Sweden on 'brink of civil war' as country gripped by migrant violence.

itsnotoutthere

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, and-then said:

The EU has committed cultural suicide.  Imagine opening your home to the less fortunate, then having them beat and rob you of everything, even your customs.

The UK has done worse. It has actually banned fellow Europeans and opened its doors to Africa, Asia and India instead. And is going to open the doors even wider in the coming years. Madness!

Edited by pellinore

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Abramelin said:

That they:

1. respect the laws of the county they fled to because they assumed they would be safe there;

2. see 1.

Personally, I have been thinking of moving to Norway when the climate gets to hot for me.

Why?

Norway doesn't allow just any refugee to enter their country. Sweden allows all of them. Sweden is too much 'politically correct'.

Guys, as soon as your women - wife, daughter, sister, girlfriend, aunt, grandma - don't feel safe on the streets late at night anymore because of these (most often Muslim) refugees, what are you going to do?

I know what *I* am going to do.

:devil:

Edited to add:

As soon as a woman  in my neighbourhood feels unsafe while walking the streets here, because some 'refugee' who thinks women are for the grabbing, because our women are all 'hookers' because of the way they dress, I will make them feel what I think about that mysogenist attitude.

Isn't Sweeden one of those countries like Germany who had issued laws, preventing citizens to self defense even in their own homes? In Germany if intruders are getting hurt during altercations on the victims' propriety,  the victim gets jail time.

Edited by qxcontinuum

9 hours ago, and-then said:

The EU has committed cultural suicide.  Imagine opening your home to the less fortunate, then having them beat and rob you of everything, even your customs.

Said the Indians about the Pilgrims.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Eurovision was 2 weeks ago :).

Was it?  Who won?

53 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Was it?  Who won?

It was so memorable I've forgotten already 😆! You'll have to google it . . . if you can summon up enough interest :hmm:.

• Like 1